Israel Demolishes Iran Nuclear Manufacturing Plant

For now. Things do evolve. Remember the early automobiles?

Space is likely going to be needed even more for food, as populations increase, so wind and solar are likely going to be even less practical, not more.
And since solar does not work at night, wind does not work when calm, then you still need to build back up plants anyway.

Space is likely going to be needed even more for food, as populations increase, so wind and solar are likely going to be even less practical, not more.
And since solar does not work at night, wind does not work when calm, then you still need to build back up plants anyway.
Remember the first computer? Tech always evolves. Don’t be so sure that alternative energies won’t.

You think Iran is working on a thorium reactor program?
Why do they need to enrich uranium?

Thorium reactors need neutron sources and can use uranium or plutonium as neutron sources.
The point with thorium reactors is that nothing weapons grade is produced by running the reactor, unlike a uranium breeder reactor that deliberately produces weapons grade plutonium.

We didn't expect them to be ruled by a primitive death cult......

I don't particularly like the government of Iran, but they seem vastly more ethical than the US for example.
Did we not illegally invade Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc.?

Remember the first computer? Tech always evolves. Don’t be so sure that alternative energies won’t.

Energies are obvious.
We need so much, that it can't be subtle.
Fossil fuels are what made Malthus wrong.
But we are catching up to the dire predictions Malthus made.
And there likely is no hidden golden energy like there was with fossil fuels.
And if there were, it likely also could be a dangerous weapons program as well.

Energies are obvious.
We need so much, that it can't be subtle.
Fossil fuels are what made Malthus wrong.
But we are catching up to the dire predictions Malthus made.
And there likely is no hidden golden energy like there was with fossil fuels.
And if there were, it likely also could be a dangerous weapons program as well.
Like I said. One never knows. Tech is something I never underestimate

Police have that right since they are law enforcement officers. I do not have that right. Your conflation is at best a stretch. Please try again.

Sure you do.
You are the source of the right the police merely borrow from you, when you delegate authority to them.
The only difference is your authority extends only to the borders of your property, while the police are borrowing from everyone, so have no border limits until they reach the edge of the nation.

And Mohammad was the head of state back then, so had authority to make "or else" demands on anyone within his territory.

Sure you do.
You are the source of the right the police merely borrow from you, when you delegate authority to them.
The only difference is your authority extends only to the borders of your property, while the police are borrowing from everyone, so have no border limits until they reach the edge of the nation.

And Mohammad was the head of state back then, so had authority to make "or else" demands on anyone within his territory.
In MA I do not have that authority even on my property. The police also are not threatening me with death and rape of my kids just with arrest and or a fine. False conflation. Mohammed took what he wanted by force not by elected officials who gave him that right. Another false conflation.

Yeah, Nasser continually fucked up, didn't he?
Maybe he shouldn't have asked the UN peacekeepers to leave?

Do you have any constructive criticism for the Iranian mullahs?

Anything they could improve upon?
She enjoys dressing as an umbrella. Zombies aren’t allowed to provide criticism.

Iran isn't planning on using thorium. So why does it matter?

I believe the first reactor that Israel blew up was thorium based.
It was being built by other countries.
Now that people have been violating Iran's rights, they likely do want a plutonium breeder reactor.
But you can't blame them for that.
It is the US that is committing all the crimes.

Forum List

Back