Israel becoming a hot commodity!!

The Tremendous Nation of Sudan is also in the midst of normalization with the Jewish people. We are truly on the edge of a new period of world peace, Pax Trumpa. A period of peace as well as prosperity.

Of course, its really up to the electorate- they might prefer stagnation and malaise under Joe the Sleepy.

Bad news for the Palestinians...

Not necessarily. If they accept the New Normal and start to realize that they no longer enjoy Arab hegemony, maybe they will be willing to accept Peace and Prosperity instead of continued terror.

Sure, its could require fancy footwork on the part of the leadership, to explain to their electorate what's happening in a positive light.

But they are politicians, they'll do it or be overthrown.

Not necessarily. If they accept the New Normal and start to realize that they no longer enjoy Arab hegemony, maybe they will be willing to accept Peace and Prosperity instead of continued terror.

Sure, its could require fancy footwork on the part of the leadership, to explain to their electorate what's happening in a positive light.

I wish it were that easy. I truly truly do. But I don’t see that happening. Even if there was a Palestinian politician willing to compromise with Israel, he would likely be assassinated before anything went down .

I wish it were that easy. I truly truly do. But I don’t see that happening. Even if there was a Palestinian politician willing to compromise with Israel, he would likely be assassinated before anything went down .

the PLO gangsters spent most of the 1950's and 1960's assassinating Arab Mayors for 'collaborating' with the Israelis, so yeah you're probably right. If this latest of many 'historic treaties' actually lasts three years, then NEtanyahu and Trump truly do deserve a Nobel Peace Prize. But as we've seen the Nobel Committee much prefers giving their Prizes to major terrorist funders and supporters like Barrack Obama.

Forum List

Back