Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Turks have a big army and navy and a psychotic tyrant ruling
Now they’re close to war with Greece

What makes their leader a "psychotic tyrant?"

. . . and could you please post a that link to support your position?

Turkey has always been a threat.
They are kind to their fellow Muslims as they have expelled over 2 millions Syrians who are currently starving to death near Germany's border.

Nothing new, Turkey and Greece have been adversaries for centuries.
And no, Turkey is nothing like Iran. ... :cool:
Why do Greeks hate Jews,so much
Actually I think Turks hate Jews ..too
Everybody hates them
meh. . . I think "hate," is a bit strong.

America and the west seems to love their Jews.

Look at the banking and media sectors.

Everybody hates them

Most Europeans are way more pro Palestinian

Yep. He's a known A-hole. Don't know why they are still in NATO as they are closer to Russian than any country I know, except us if donnie has his way. It was Erdegan, and Putin together, that convinced donnie to let Turkey cross over the border to kill our allies. Their request and a word from Vlad and donnie jumped to oblige.

Yep. He's a known A-hole. Don't know why they are still in NATO as they are closer to Russian than any country I know, except us if donnie has his way. It was Erdegan, and Putin together, that convinced donnie to let Turkey cross over the border to kill our allies. Their request and a word from Vlad and donnie jumped to oblige.
Trump has placed the most sanctions against Russia since Reagan
Obama was a puppet to Russia and China

He has kissed the most Russian ass of any president in the history of America, meddling on their behalf even before taking office through his confessed liar (typical of who he hires), still awaiting sentencing now, since his personal lawyer AG Barr could not get the charges dropped after the guilty plea. Hasn't denounce Russian bounties on the heads of our soldiers, has he? Didn't say shit when some of those Russian bastard harassed some of our troops, causing injuries, week before last either, did he. We still haven't forgiven donnie for going along with Putin and Erdegan to let Turkey cross and international border to kill some of our allies. Haven't forgotten donnie sided with Putin against us on international TV from foreign soil either. For donnie, if their a communist dictator or past communist, he wants to be their bud and maybe exchange love letters or share warm soapy showers in the night.
Just Sayin.., Comrade. :spank:

Last edited:
Nothing new, Turkey and Greece have been adversaries for
Everybody hates them
The new rad left does as well. Levin and Shapiro brought that out. on the Levin weekly show this afternoon on Fox News. The left hasn't let up on Jews since Ilhan joined the hatefest. It's so wrong.

Good evening all who are weary and have church services planned for tomorrow morning.

He has kissed the most Russian ass than any president in the history of America, meddling on their behalf even before taking office through his confessed liar (typical of who he hires), still awaiting sentencing now, since his personal lawyer AG Barr could not get the charges dropped after the guilty plea. Hasn't denounce Russian bounties on the heads of our soldiers, has he? Didn't say shit when some of those Russian bastard harassed some of our troops, causing injuries, week before last either, did he. We still haven't forgiven donnie for going along with Putin and Erdegan to let Turkey cross and international border to kill some of our allies. Haven't forgotten donnie sided with Putin against us on international TV from foreign soil either. For donnie, if their a communist dictator or past communist, he wants to be their bud and maybe exchange love letters or share warm soapy showers in the night.
You’re a dimwitted moron !! T has put huge sanctions on Russia . You’re just another “ useful idiot “

Everybody hates them

Most Europeans are way more pro Palestinian
Because Catholicism was supposed to replace Judaism.
I presume you didn't go to a yeshiva.

He has kissed the most Russian ass than any president in the history of America, meddling on their behalf even before taking office through his confessed liar (typical of who he hires), still awaiting sentencing now, since his personal lawyer AG Barr could not get the charges dropped after the guilty plea. Hasn't denounce Russian bounties on the heads of our soldiers, has he? Didn't say shit when some of those Russian bastard harassed some of our troops, causing injuries, week before last either, did he. We still haven't forgiven donnie for going along with Putin and Erdegan to let Turkey cross and international border to kill some of our allies. Haven't forgotten donnie sided with Putin against us on international TV from foreign soil either. For donnie, if their a communist dictator or past communist, he wants to be their bud and maybe exchange love letters or share warm soapy showers in the night.
You’re a dimwitted moron !! T has put huge sanctions on Russia . You’re just another “ useful idiot “
You are just another traitor to the United States of America, to support the things that dumb ass has done, showing to be a Putin puppet. You have no concience, comrade, but neither does donnie, so you deserve each other.

Forum List

Back