Hamas has indicated a clear determination to keep attacking Israel. They have to be rooted out once and for all.

Israeli snipers were already killing thousands of unarmed palestinian refugees trying to return to their villages in 48-56, 4 decades before the founding of Hamas so you better find another excuse for the jewish racial dictatorship's bloodlust.
Yeah, war is a nasty thing. It sucks for the Palestinians that the Israelis did exactly what Palestinians wanted to do to Israelis. I guess that's what losing war looks like, eh?

IDF claimed all the Hamas freedom fighters were in tunnels deep underground.
Then proceeded to bomb and level every building where the innocent civilian Palestinian people in north and central Gaza lived.
only the ones that were being used as weapons storage facility.
and there were more than a few sites like that.

I would prefer to hear the reason YOU think it was built. I am wondering if you have the courage to lie and say it was to oppress Palestinians.

Or even more courage to tell the truth and admit it was because they sent a nonstop wave of terrorists to Israel to kill Israeli civilians.

Which will it be?
I respect your posts so I'll keep it civil, but you have a bit of a blind spot (forest for the trees) when it comes to this topic. I know when and why it was built (not denying the reasons for it).
But the net effect is the same. To keep people in a confined space. To restrict their travel...which just builds resentment and encourages violence.

Hence....the cycle continues.

And? They built a perimeter wall and fence around Gaza and imprisoned millions of people in a 25 mile strip of land.
Meanwhile, not giving any help of and kind to the people of Gaza.

So...who is it that you think people are going to listen and turn to at that point?
They walled it in because they arent stupid. Just open the door to HAMAS. Thats IDIOTIC

Forum List

Back