Islam will be the dominate religion of the western nations

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When a country depends on homosexuals in their military to protect them.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the dominant religion will be none at all as that is the trend

mdk

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Sunni Man

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The west's rejection of religion is leaving a spiritual vacuum and the religion of Islam will eventually fill that void. .... :thup:

impuretrash

Gold Member
Reaction score
Western converts to Islam will rot your religion from the inside out.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not if we kill all the goats first

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hopefully atheism outpaces Islam in the West. Makes since for Islam to outpace Christianity and Judaism since it’s earlier in the lifecycle that religions undergo. As far as the Abrahamic religions go, Islam is probably the tail end of the lifecycle of that movement.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Even Muslims are moving away from their scriptures....look around...and see for yourself....

Pete7469

Gold Member
Reaction score
The cult of death, conquest, rape and slavery will be purged from our midst before it gets accepted by the population at large.

I will never join a cult that forbids beer and bacon.

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Reaction score
Even Muslims are moving away from their scriptures....look around...and see for yourself....
Careful; a lot of your party’s fearmongering is based on pants-shitting conservatives believing the opposite of that.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Careful; a lot of your party’s fearmongering is based on pants-shitting conservatives believing the opposite of that.
I didn't say there were no radicals....we will always have them to deal with....If you libs keep electing them to office....we will be in a real fix....

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hopefully atheism outpaces Islam in the West. Makes since for Islam to outpace Christianity and Judaism since it’s earlier in the lifecycle that religions undergo. As far as the Abrahamic religions go, Islam is probably the tail end of the lifecycle of that movement.
I would agree if it was agnosticism. Atheism is too close minded imo

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The cult of death, conquest, rape and slavery will be purged from our midst before it gets accepted by the population at large.

I will never join a cult that forbids beer and bacon.
My two favorite treats....:113:

impuretrash

Gold Member
Reaction score
What's so great about atheism? Even without religion, people with low to mid-range intelligence will always grasp at some form of dogma to give their lives meaning.

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Reaction score
I would agree if it was agnosticism. Atheism is too close minded imo
That’s fine too

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's so great about atheism? Even without religion, people with low to mid-range intelligence will always grasp at some form of dogma to give their lives meaning.
An old military saying- ~~~~"There are no atheists in foxholes"

Cosmos

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When a country depends on homosexuals in their military to protect them.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.
Islam is not a religion in my opinion. It is a medieval version of fascism, designed from the ground up by a vicious warlord to raise illiterate and obedient armies with which to defeat and conquer territory. And Sharia is in direct contradiction to western civilization. So although you raise some valid points about modern cultural rot brought about by the left, Islam is not the answer.

Last edited:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List