Jesus

Ahmad

Mar 23, 2019
Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi, of 12th century Muslim Spain (may God have mercy on him, and may God be well pleased with him) is one of the most famous Muslim scholars, revered all over the Muslim world; and extremely famous and extensively studied in the Western world. He says about Jesus (peace be upon him), in his book Seals of Wisdom:

He was manifested from the water of Mary
And the breath of Gabriel in the form of man existing from clay.
The spirit was in an essence purified of nature which it called prison.
For that reason, the spirit stayed in it for more a thousand years in the designation of time.
A spirit from God, no other.
For that reason, he revived the dead and formed the bird from clay.
Since his relation with his Lord is proven,
By it he has effective action in both the higher and lower worlds.
God purified his body, and made his spirit pure,
And He made him a model of taking-form.

This is the kind of teachings we Muslims are taught in Islam. By "we Muslims", I mean the majority, and the overwhelming majority of Muslims. There are of course some intentionally distorted teachings. Unfortunately, that is natural. Natural, just as when the mafia infiltrates the Police in Mexico, or,to a lesser extent, the government in Italy. No one ever holds the Mexican Police institution, or the Italian constitution, responsible for it. No one expects that the Mexican government members speak out to and/or against these corrupt cops. No one expects that the Italian government members speak out to and/or against the corrupt politicians. No one even expects that the Pope and the Vatican speak out against the corruption within it. So you are not, likewise, to hold Muslims responsible for ISIS's doings, nor to expect that they will speak to them. There are laws for criminals in every Muslim country, and these are criminals, and vicious liars held in much contempt.

So these are the kind of teachings we are taught in Islam. We are never taught "kill the unbelievers" or "kill the non Muslims" or so on. If that is in the Qur'an, what difference does it make ? The Qur'an is a book from God Almighty. It is a holy scripture. Holy scriptures from God are not meant to be obeyed to the word. They are meant to be interpreted and taught about. Islam goes by the books of its endless scholars. Imam Ghazali, perhaps the greatest of all scholars, of 12th century Iran, (may God have mercy on him) says in his arch famous book and masterpiece, Ihya Ulum Al Din:

"whatever the teacher knows should not all be communicated to the students at the same time. Jesus Christ said : Don't hang pearls around the neck of a swine. Wisome is better than pearls. He who knows it as bad is worse than swine."

He (Imam Ghazali) also says:
"Jesus Christ said: Blessed is he who has given up his present greed in hope of getting future promised reward."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ was once asked: What thing is difficult? He said: God's wrath. Prophet John The Baptist then said: What thing takes near the wrath of God? He said: Anger. John The Baptist asked him: What thing grows and increases anger? Jesus Christ said: Pride, prestige, hope for honour and haughtiness."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ said: Crop grows in soft earth. It does not grow in hard ground. Similarly wisdom arises in modest or soft mind. It does not arise in hard heart. Don't you see that the head of one who lifts it up to the roof is crushed and the head of one who keeps low is saved."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ got revelation: He who dies after repentance for his back-biting will enter last of all in Paradise. He who dies without such repentance, will enter hell first of all." (back biting is to talk bad about someone behind his back; if not behind his back it's slandering).

He also says:
"Jesus Christ said: 0 worshippers of the world, your renunciation of the world is a more meritorious work in search of virtues. He said: In doing good by wealth, a little drifting from the remembrance of God is bad. The remembrance of God is greatest and best."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ said: Love of both this world and the next cannot remain united in the heart of a believer just as water and fire cannot remain united."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ said: The beauty of one goes away who speaks too much falsehood. The gentle manners of one goes away who disputes with the people. He whose thoughts are many is attacked with illness. He whose conduct is bad punishes his soul."

This is the kind of things Islam teaches. This is the kind of things Muslims spend a lifetime learning and putting into practice. Islam is a religion of the noblest and greatest type, not a political movement, or ideologies of war.

Last edited:
Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi, of 12th century Muslim Spain (may God have mercy on him, and may God be well pleased with him) is one of the most famous Muslim scholars, revered all over the Muslim world; and extremely famous and extensively studied in the Western world. He says about Jesus (peace be upon him), in his book Seals of Wisdom:

For that reason, the spirit stayed in it for more a thousand years in the designation of time.

This is the kind of teachings we Muslims are taught in Islam. By "we Muslims", I mean the majority, and the overwhelming majority of Muslims. There are of course some intentionally distorted teachings. Unfortunately, that is natural. Natural, just as when the mafia infiltrates the Police in Mexico, or,to a lesser extent, the government in Italy. No one ever holds the Mexican Police institution, or the Italian constitution, responsible for it. No one expects that the Mexican government members speak out to and/or against these corrupt cops. No one expects that the Italian government members speak out to and/or against the corrupt politicians. No one even expects that the Pope and the Vatican speak out against the corruption within it. So you are not, likewise, to hold Muslims responsible for ISIS's doings, nor to expect that they will speak to them. There are laws for criminals in every Muslim country, and these are criminals, and vicious liars held in much contempt.

So these are the kind of teachings we are taught in Islam. We are never taught "kill the unbelievers" or "kill the non Muslims" or so on. If that is in the Qur'an, what difference does it make ? The Qur'an is a book from God Almighty. It is a holy scripture. Holy scriptures from God are not meant to be obeyed to the word. They are meant to be interpreted and taught about. Islam goes by the books of its endless scholars. Imam Ghazali, perhaps the greatest of all scholars, of 12th century Iran, (may God have mercy on him) says in his arch famous book and masterpiece, Ihya Ulum Al Din:

"whatever the teacher knows should not all be communicated to the students at the same time. Jesus Christ said : Don't hang pearls around the neck of a swine. Wisome is better than pearls. He who knows it as bad is worse than swine."

"Jesus Christ said: Blessed is he who has given up his present greed in hope of getting future promised reward."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ was once asked: What thing is difficult? He said: God's wrath. Prophet John The Baptist then said: What thing takes near the wrath of God? He said: Anger. John The Baptist asked him: What thing grows and increases anger? Jesus Christ said: Pride, prestige, hope for honour and haughtiness."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ said: Crop grows in soft earth. It does not grow in hard ground. Similarly wisdom arises in modest or soft mind. It does not arise in hard heart. Don't you see that the head of one who lifts it up to the roof is crushed and the head of one who keeps low is saved."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ got revelation: He who dies after repentance for his back-biting will enter last of all in Paradise. He who dies without such repentance, will enter hell first of all." (back biting is to talk bad about someone behind his back; if not behind his back it's slandering).

He also says:
"Jesus Christ said: 0 worshippers of the world, your renunciation of the world is a more meritorious work in search of virtues. He said: In doing good by wealth, a little drifting from the remembrance of God is bad. The remembrance of God is greatest and best."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ said: Love of both this world and the next cannot remain united in the heart of a believer just as water and fire cannot remain united."

He also says:
"Jesus Christ said: The beauty of one goes away who speaks too much falsehood. The gentle manners of one goes away who disputes with the people. He whose thoughts are many is attacked with illness. He whose conduct is bad punishes his soul."

This is the kind of things Islam teaches. This is the kind of things Muslims spend a lifetime learning and putting into practice. Islam is a religion of the noblest and greatest type, not a political movement, or ideologies of war.
Complete nonsense

And if you don't believe that.....we'll kill ya!!!

Belief is of the heart. It takes a lifetime to (eventually) achieve "belief". But I agree to that and accept it. To believe, I work hard on other types of worship acts until the day I "believe", in my soul within and the depths of my heart. I have to achieve "belief" because "belief" is an obligation.

That's a more relevant and interesting point than the one you raised, spiritually talking.

He also says:

He also says:

He also says:

He also says:

He also says:

He also says:

Complete nonsense

Your saying of this you said is absolute complete nonsense.

Belief is of the heart. It takes a lifetime to (eventually) achieve "belief". But I agree to that and accept it. To believe, I work hard on other types of worship acts until the day I "believe", in my soul within and the depths of my heart. I have to achieve "belief" because "belief" is an obligation.

That's a more relevant and interesting point than the one you raised, spiritually talking.

But I agree to that and accept it.

Of course you agree with the killing. You're a "good" Muslim.

No, I don't agree to those killings, and no, I don't agree with them. Yes, I try hard every day and every night to be a good Muslim. My religion is very serious.

I also disagree with most of what America and the West is about. But I am always very careful not to offend anyone's belief, even yours, in spite of the fact that you call me a murderer, or one who is complicit to murders.

I also disagree with most of what America and the West is about. But I am always very careful not to offend anyone's belief, even yours, in spite of the fact that you call me a murderer, or one who is complicit to murders.
I also disagree with most of what America and the West is about.

And I have a problem with Islamic nations tossing homosexuals off of rooftops, allowing the beating of women and parents murdering their daughter just because she’s a victim of rape and you blowing up children just because they are not members of your cult.

And I have a problem with Islamic nations tossing homosexuals off of rooftops.

That has never and will never happen in an Islamic country. But ISIS did those things. Your lies are most gross. I hope you realise that.

No, I don't agree to those killings, and no, I don't agree with them. Yes, I try hard every day and every night to be a good Muslim. My religion is very serious.

No, I don't agree to those killings, and no, I don't agree with them.

Don't broadcast that, your fellow Muslims will kill you.

in spite of the fact that you call me a murderer, or one who is complicit to murders.

Well, you're a Muslim, so yes.

allowing the beating of women and parents murdering their daughter just because she’s a victim of rape and you blowing up children just because they are not members of your cult.

I have a problem with all of that, but still it does not make me think that it is the government who allows it. Women are beaten in every country of the world. Children are often abused, in many ways, everywhere in the world. Honor standards' problems exist in all countries. In a poor Muslim country it may be parents ordering the murder of their daughter. In the US it might be a white police officer killing a black suspect. In Europe, it might be fans at the stadium yelling monkey sounds whenever the black man touches the ball. You are a liar.

Some people read the gospels and feel compelled to convert everyone else at all costs and take over the world slaughtering and conquering for Jesus . Someone else reads the gospels and goes out and feeds the poor. Another person reads the same stories and and dismisses them as silly.

Apparently you have read your holy book and have focused on conforming to what you have been led to believe was the way to holiness instead of killing or converting everyone else.

Thats a good thing but if you ever hope to attain purity and eternal life you really should stop making excuses for those among you who have focused on killing and maiming and perpetuating what you claim to find abhorrent or else you are just as guilty for perpetuating that evil as if you went on a rampage with a machete in Disneyland.

Some people read the gospels and feel compelled to convert everyone else at all costs and take over the world for Jesus. Someone else reads the gospels and goes out and feeds the poor. Another person reads the same stories and and dismisses them as silly.

Apparently you have read your holy book and have focused on conforming to what you have been led to believe was the way to holiness instead of killing or converting everyone else.

Thats a good thing but if you ever hope to attain purity and eternal life you really should stop making excuses for those among you who have focused on killing and maiming and perpetuating what you claim to find abhorrent or else you are just as guilty for perpetuating that evil as if you went on a rampage with a machete in Disneyland.

I am not asking your advice for guidance, first of all. Second, don't be naive: in life, when you are evil, the world would confound you before you know it. That is why a mexican cartel is considered worldwide an illegal organization. And that is why Islam is considered worlwide a pure and noble religion, and a serious great monotheistic religion; in spite of the existence of other more ancient monotheistic religions, namely Christianity and Judaism.

allowing the beating of women and parents murdering their daughter just because she’s a victim of rape and you blowing up children just because they are not members of your cult.

I have a problem with all of that, but still it does not make me think that it is the government who allows it. Women are beaten in every country of the world. Children are often abused, in many ways, everywhere in the world. Honor standards' problems exist in all countries. In a poor Muslim country it may be parents ordering the murder of their daughter. In the US it might be a white police officer killing a black suspect. In Europe, it might be fans at the stadium yelling monkey sounds whenever the black man touches the ball. You are a liar.
Making pathetic excuses for your violent cult religion is a joke. Islam is the driving force behind what you claim ‘to have a problem with’.

Islam must use violence to spread and is terrified of Jews and Christians because Islam is just a pile of lies and fears the truth.

Darkness fears light.

Some people read the gospels and feel compelled to convert everyone else at all costs and take over the world for Jesus. Someone else reads the gospels and goes out and feeds the poor. Another person reads the same stories and and dismisses them as silly.

I am not asking your advice for guidance, first of all. Second, don't be naive: in life, when you are evil, the world would confound you before you know it. That is why a mexican cartel is considered worldwide an illegal organization. And that is why Islam is considered worlwide a pure and noble religion, and a serious great monotheistic religion.

No one was asking for your advice. You were seeking validation.

I pointed out your error.

You may think that Islam is a great religion but if you can't bring yourself to condemn what is evil in your own midst you are just a fake.

You have eaten the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and so your mind has been defiled and contaminated and you have become an unclean creature that does not ruminate.

Do one can pick up a steaming pile of dung without getting their hands dirty.

Last edited:

Making pathetic excuses for your violent cult religion is a joke. Islam is the driving force behind what you claim ‘to have a problem with’.

Islam must use violence to spread and is terrified of Jews and Christians because Islam is just a pile of lies and fears the truth.

Darkness fears light.

I make absolutely no excuse for Islam. Islam is 1000% perfect. Its goal is to be able to reach a level of holiness where one worships God as if he sees Him, because as Muhammad (peace be upon him) said to Gabriel (peace be upon him): "if you don't see Him, He sees you".

Every teaching, absolutely everyone of them is consistent with that. Make the distinction between an ISIS teaching, and an Islam teaching; just as you make a distinction between Mr Trump's point of view, and Mr Obama's point of view. You are a liar.

I am not asking your advice for guidance, first of all. Second, don't be naive: in life, when you are evil, the world would confound you before you know it. That is why a mexican cartel is considered worldwide an illegal organization. And that is why Islam is considered worlwide a pure and noble religion, and a serious great monotheistic religion.

No one was asking for your advice. You were seeking validation.

I pointed out your error.

You may think that Islam is a great religion but if you can't bring yourself to condemn what is evil in your own midst you are just a fake.

You have eaten the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and so your mind has been defiled and contaminated and you have become an unclean creature that does not ruminate.

You are trying to have the last word. I don't care for the last word.

You must be an idiot to comdemn what is obviously comdemnable. Is that clear enough ? When a little girl is raped in your city, you don't make an annoucement on radios saying that you "comdemn this rape". If so, you are an idiot. Is that clear to you ?

Forum List

Back