Islam will be the dominate religion of the western nations

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When a country depends on homosexuals in their military to protect them.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.

Nonsense.

prove it

links, please....

don't just say "the sly is falling"

give us some REAL evidence.....

I do not see much difference between the ISIS fighters that are radicalized and our Christians that have been radicalized. What we are seeing is same thing from both religions. What we need is to understand that simple context and fight against all radicals in both religions.

What Christian radicalization are you speaking of?

When the citizens are so mentally deluded they can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman.

When parents can legally give hormone shots to very young children in order to change them from boys to girls and girls to boys.

When churches are performing and blessing same sex marriages, and the government is allowing them to adopt children.

When God is mocked in the media, and excluded by law from being mentioned at government functions.

That's when a country is in serious moral and cultural decay and swirlling down the toilet to oblivion.

And the only hope of survival of the west is to embrace Islam and be ruled by Sharia law.

No thank you.

Nonsense.
prove it
links, please....
give us some REAL evidence.
Link to what? ... :dunno:

Just open your eyes and the evidence is there for all to see. ... :cool:
God has sent them strong delusion because they have rejected HIM.

Jesus would say, let those with eyes to see, see.

It is SELF EVIDENT that the West is DYING and those responsible don't even see it.

Nonsense.
prove it
links, please....

It is SELF EVIDENT that the West is DYING and those responsible don't even see it.

Those responsible know exactly what they're doing.

I
Nonsense.
prove it
links, please....

Disagree. I do agree they hate Western culture, but they don't understand what they are doing. Hope the like life under Islam.

I
Nonsense.
prove it
links, please....

Disagree. I do agree they hate Western culture, but they don't understand what they are doing. Hope the like life under Islam.

The deluded leftist footsoldiers probably haven't read the books that their ideology originates from where the destruction of the west is quite literally spelled out in plain english as the end goal.

Sure, G. Sure
To be fair, that’s what all extinct religions said about the ones that replaced them

Uh huh.

Many people erroneously try to blame the decline of western civilization on muslims and Islam.

But the truth is the western world was culturally and morally self destructing long before muslims in significant numbers migrated into their respective countries. .... :cool:

Many people erroneously try to blame the decline of western civilization on muslims and Islam.

But the truth is the western world was culturally and morally self destructing long before muslims in significant numbers migrated into their respective countries. .... :cool:
Nature abhors a vacuum.

Atheists will never get their godless society.

Reject the Christian God and ANOTHER will replace it. There is NO DOUBT about this.

The last thing western civilization needs is a lot of ridiculous cults messing with people’s minds.

I say good riddance once and for all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------i think that that is the plan Sunni .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------i think that that is the plan Sunni .
There isn't any so called plan Pismoe.

It's just the way things are happening. ... :cool:
Yes. It is divine justice. You see it as a blessing. I see it as a People who have rejected God, being rejected by God. The West is losing its soul. We have no pride in our past. I hope we repent.

thats why most Liberals prefer Muslims over Christians. They secretly love that muslims will kick their ass without mercy when push comes to shove.. all the while complaining about Christian austerity ... that no longer exists

I will pass on all religion.
I will also pass on Atheism as they come across as pompous asses.

Who says I can't have morals, decency, and a sense of spirituality?

The demented behavior of some humans has never been put to rest by the worlds religions and in many cases has been sanctified by religious humans claiming they know the word of God.

"Islam is rising, the Christians mobilizing, the world is on its elbows and knees, its forgotten the message and worships the creeds..."
"God doesn't live in Israel or Rome,
God didn't build himself that throne,
God doesn't belong to the Yankee dollar ,
God doesn't plant the bombs for Hezbollah.
God doesn't even go to church, and God won't send us down to Allah to burn.
No. God will remind us what we already know, that the human race will reap what its sown."

Armagedon Days are here again...
The The...1989.

Who says I can't have morals, decency, and a sense of spirituality?
That comes, whether you accept it or not, from the dominate CHRISTIAN culture you reject. Morality is not a natural state apart from God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back