Islam will be the dominate religion of the western nations

Many groups, not just Muslims, view assimilation as genocide
Name those groups and point out the ones plotting and carrying out terror attacks.
There is an orthodox Jewish sect in upstate NY that has moved so many members to a small that they have taken control and enacted very unpopular laws.
Who have they terrorized?

I would be interested to know about the "unpopular laws" imposed by a jewish sect
in upstate NY

Me too.
Every time they can't find a valid excuse for the atrocities of Islam, they throw out inane references to Jews or Christians.

Islam is coming to make you eat off the floor with your hand from a communal plate. No wonder they're all insane.
Europeans hate Christ. If you were Christ, how would you punish them? I think eating like that is fitting.
Why would Christ need to punish them?
Because they aggressively force unsuspecting bystanders away from Christ. Because they make you pay your protection money to unholy falsehood, like when the mafia makes you pay protection money. They don't let you pay any protection money to your actual real protector. Plus many more reasons.

I have a theory about MAFIA ETIQUETTE ----the fact is that Sicily was, at one time,
occupied by muslims. Anyone know the term "BLACK HAND" ? it started out as
an adversary to the aggression of the MOORS in Sicily. ---and later MORPHED into THE MAFIA. Their protection money rackets seem to me a BORROWING from the moors. Pay attention to Islamic discussion on CUISINE-----very proud of the
MOORISH influence on southern Italian cuisine-------actually factual. ----especially
the sweet stuff. Notice how Sicilians ----kinda restrict and hide "their women"??

Any more on the Jewish sect in upstate NY that has imposed "LAWS" on the general population up there?

None of that excuses the hate Islam teaches. And the privileges for Jews and Christians are dhimmitude where they are to be subdued and humiliated. You are using novice level apologies.
Nonetheless, it was Islamic lands in the Middle East where Christians and Jews lived for centuries, and some communities even thrived under their rule. Islamic Spain can also be included in this category. Also, communities of Zoroastrians, Mandeans and Ezids also managed to survive, though they are not the people of the book.
You can't say the same about so called Christian Europe, where Jews were expelled from the Western Europe. And read something about the Cathars for example to realize how peaceful so called Christianity was.
Islamic Spain is revisionist history. The truth is there were countless revolts put down violently by Islamic rulers.

None of that excuses the hate Islam teaches. And the privileges for Jews and Christians are dhimmitude where they are to be subdued and humiliated. You are using novice level apologies.
Nonetheless, it was Islamic lands in the Middle East where Christians and Jews lived for centuries, and some communities even thrived under their rule. Islamic Spain can also be included in this category. Also, communities of Zoroastrians, Mandeans and Ezids also managed to survive, though they are not the people of the book.
You can't say the same about so called Christian Europe, where Jews were expelled from the Western Europe. And read something about the Cathars for example to realize how peaceful so called Christianity was.
Islamic Spain is revisionist history. The truth is there were countless revolts put down violently by Islamic rulers.

Yeah, the same as it was in Christian Europe.

yeah-----the operative word is WAS ------during the time of the imposition
of Canon law and the Inquisition. Shariah law in reference to non muslims
was lifted whole from CANON law----including the same laws that ADOLF lifted
in order to form the Nuremburg laws-----no less than LEGAL GENOCIDE

yeah-----the operative word is WAS ------during the time of the imposition
of Canon law and the Inquisition. Shariah law in reference to non muslims
was lifted whole from CANON law----including the same laws that ADOLF lifted
in order to form the Nuremburg laws-----no less than LEGAL GENOCIDE

The operative words are struggle for power.

Frankly, it is a pointless discussion. I don't particularly want to defend Islam, because it was a religion of medieval Arabian nomads and it is fruitless to expect much of it.

But, there is no matter what religion you follow. If you want to build an empire over which the sun never sets, you will justify it even using the Sermon on the Mount.

Islam in contemporary world? You can't expect much of it, either. Because the vast majority of its followers come from shitholes with cultural level in accordance with that. This is a two way road. If cultural level of those places will increase, then maybe Islam will be shaped in some reformed form getting rid of barbaric customs which were usual between Arabic nomads.

" Zip Code From Outer Space "

* Dealing With Agape *
Both Jews and Christians have had their periods of sectarian violence. One Jewish victim figures prominently in the NT. Christians killed one another over religious differences for decades after the reformation.
Under whichever guise individuals kill each other , even if supposed of themselves or by others to have done so in the name of christianity , do tenets or edicts of creed within the doctrine of christianity expect that illegitimate aggression be implemented ?

The Apostle Paul, in his Letters, says that believers are saved by the unearned grace of God, not by good works, "lest anyone should boast", and placed a priority on orthodoxy (right belief) before orthopraxy (right practice).

Clearly , an understanding for non nomianism ( antinomianism ) is required to digress further .

Of great contention is that antinomianism is a paradox in both deontology and consequentialism .

* Pantie Weight *
"They aren't doing it now"
So Christians used to kill innocent people in the name of Christianity but they don't now. A good thing but what changed? Did the Bible change or was it the culture that changed?
The " bible " is comprised of torahnism and the gospel .

Should " Christians used to kill innocent people ... , Muslims didn't used to kill innocent people ... " quoted from your rhetoric be duly noted as mental retardation , dementia , blatant biased ignorance , or temporary lapse of reason ?

* Pathetic Poster Child *
Likewise, Muslims didn't used to kill innocent people like militant Islamists do today. Not so good a thing but what changed? Did the Quran change or was it the culture that changed?
Know thanks for demonstrating the blanket ignorance of the general populace with respect to fictional ishmaelism i slam , because you have obviously delved little if at all into the level of illegitimate aggression implemented by fictional ishmaelims i slam throughout history ; in deed , the left is only capable of cursory evidence for prejudice sufficient to dispatch criticism of fictional ishmaelism i slam , in order for the left to defend its own objectivity as an excuse to remain ignorant .

9:5. And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakāh, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful.
9:28. O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Harām after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, God will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, God is Knowing and Wise.

9:29. Fight those who do not believe in God or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what God and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth [i.e., Islām] from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

* Stolen By Non Lineal Descendants Of Ishmael *

Quraysh - Wikipedia
The Quraysh (Arabic: were a mercantile Arab tribe that historically inhabited and controlled Mecca and its Ka'aba. The Islamic prophet Muhammad was born into the Hashemite clan of the tribe. Despite this, many of the Quraysh staunchly opposed Muhammad, until converting to Islam en masse in c. 630 CE. Afterward, leadership of the Muslim community traditionally passed to a member of the Quraysh, as was the case with the Rashidun, Umayyad, and Abbasid caliphs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Hejaz
The Hashemite Kingdom of Hejaz (
Arabic: , Al-Mamlakah al-Ḥijāzyah Al-Hāshimīyah) was a state in the Hejaz region in the Middle East, the western portion of the Arabian peninsula ruled by the Hashemite dynasty. It achieved national independence after the destruction of the Ottoman Empire by the British Empire during World War I when the Sharif of Mecca fought in alliance with the British Imperial forces to drive the Ottoman Army from the Arabian Peninsula during the Arab Revolt.

The new kingdom had a brief life and then was conquered in 1925 by the neighbouring Sultanate of Nejd under a resurgent House of Saud, creating the Kingdom of Hejaz and Nejd.[1]

Najd - Wikipedia
The first was the Nejd Caravan Raid against the Quraysh, which took place in 624.

In 1916, with the encouragement and support of Britain (which was fighting the Ottomans in World War I), the Sharif of Mecca, Hussein bin Ali, led a pan-Arab revolt against the Ottoman Empire to create a united Arab state.[36] Although the Arab Revolt of 1916 to 1918 failed in its objective, the Allied victory in World War I resulted in the end of Ottoman suzerainty and control in Arabia.[37]

Ibn Saud avoided involvement in the Arab Revolt and instead continued his struggle with the Al Rashid. Following the latter's final defeat, he took the title Sultan of Nejd in 1921. With the help of the Ikhwan, the Hejaz was conquered in 1924–25 and on 10 January 1926, Ibn Saud declared himself King of the Hejaz.[38] A year later, he added the title of King of Nejd. For the next five years, he administered the two parts of his dual kingdom as separate units.[21]

After the conquest of the Hejaz, the Ikhwan leadership's objective switched to expansion of the Wahhabist realm into the British protectorates of Transjordan, Iraq and Kuwait, and began raiding those territories. In 1932 the two kingdoms of the Hejaz and Nejd were united as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
[21]

Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia
The religious sector of the Saudi national curriculum was examined in a 2006 report by Freedom House which concluded that "the Saudi public school religious curriculum continues to propagate an ideology of hate toward the 'unbeliever', that is, Christians, Jews, Shiites, Sufis, Sunni Muslims who do not follow Wahhabi doctrine, Hindus, atheists and others".[564][565] The Saudi religious studies curriculum is taught outside the Kingdom via Saudi-linked madrasah, schools, and clubs throughout the world.[566] Critics have described the education system as "medieval" and that its primary goal "is to maintain the rule of absolute monarchy by casting it as the ordained protector of the faith, and that Islam is at war with other faiths and cultures".[567]

Saudi Arabia sponsors and promotes the teaching of Wahhabism ideology which is adopted by Sunni Jihadist groups such as ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the Nusra Front. This radical teaching takes place in Saudi funded mosques and madrasas across the Islamic world from Morocco to Pakistan to Indonesia.[568]

Sufism - Wikipedia
Wahhabism - Wikipedia

Antinomianism - Wikipedia
Outside of Christianity, the tenth-century Sufi mystic Mansur Al-Hallaj was accused of antinomianism and the term is also used to describe certain practices or traditions in Frankism, Buddhism and Hinduism, such as the transgressive aspects of Vajrayana and Hindu Tantra which include sexual elements.[7][8]

Last edited:
Name those groups and point out the ones plotting and carrying out terror attacks.
There is an orthodox Jewish sect in upstate NY that has moved so many members to a small that they have taken control and enacted very unpopular laws.

I would be interested to know about the "unpopular laws" imposed by a jewish sect
in upstate NY
I believe the laws relate to taxes, zoning, and schools:
A generation ago, there were few problems between Ramapo's small ultra-religious Jewish communities and the gentiles and other Jews who made up the bulk of the town's population.

Things have changed. As the ultra-religious community has grown, Ramapo has become a flash point in a continuing conflict over what it means to live in the suburbs. The idyllic version of leafy bedroom communities close to New York City — with groomed lawns and white picket fences — is being replaced by chaotic, high-density sprawl that many find overwhelming and unsafe. The conditions fueling that conflict are now threatening to spread beyond Ramapo's borders.​

in upstate NY
I believe the laws relate to taxes, zoning, and schools:
A generation ago, there were few problems between Ramapo's small ultra-religious Jewish communities and the gentiles and other Jews who made up the bulk of the town's population.

Things have changed. As the ultra-religious community has grown, Ramapo has become a flash point in a continuing conflict over what it means to live in the suburbs. The idyllic version of leafy bedroom communities close to New York City — with groomed lawns and white picket fences — is being replaced by chaotic, high-density sprawl that many find overwhelming and unsafe. The conditions fueling that conflict are now threatening to spread beyond Ramapo's borders.​

oh----ok you have nothing to say about "new laws imposed on gentiles by jews"----
you simply lied

from ALANG-----see post # 460 There is an orthodox Jewish sect in upstate NY that has moved so many members to a small that they have taken control and enacted very unpopular laws.

for the record------changing demographics is a THING thruout suburbia in the USA----and is ----very traumatic for the most bigoted. The expressions of TRAUMA are actually not confined to suburbia------IT happens even in large cities

oh----ok you have nothing to say about "new laws imposed on gentiles by jews"----
you simply lied
You need to direct that accusation to whoever you got that quote from. It wasn't from me.

from ALANG-----see post # 460 There is an orthodox Jewish sect in upstate NY that has moved so many members to a small <town> that they have taken control and enacted very unpopular laws.
You'll note that your quote does not appear in my post. Apology accepted.

My mention of the orthodox Jews was to illustrate that there are groups in the US besides Muslims that don't want assimilation, they want to preserve their unique culture. There are plenty of other such examples. When these groups gain control of local school boards there is sometimes push back from the community.

example:
... New York town of East Ramapo, where members of a booming haredi community were elected to the local education board and passed deep cuts in funding for the public schools, which hardly any haredi children attend.​

you simply lied
You need to direct that accusation to whoever you got that quote from. It wasn't from me.

from ALANG-----see post # 460 There is an orthodox Jewish sect in upstate NY that has moved so many members to a small <town> that they have taken control and enacted very unpopular laws.

My mention of the orthodox Jews was to illustrate that there are groups in the US besides Muslims that don't want assimilation, they want to preserve their unique culture. There are plenty of other such examples. When these groups gain control of local school boards there is sometimes push back from the community.

example:
... New York town of East Ramapo, where members of a booming haredi community were elected to the local education board and passed deep cuts in funding for the public schools, which hardly any haredi children attend.​

you expect me to "apologize" for surrounding YOUR WRITING with quote marks?
Did you pass high school baby English?
you simply lied

example:

I looked up your EAST RAMAPO citation------where does it say that jews on the
education board made deep cuts in the public school budget??? As far as I scanned that BS article----there was no mention of cuts in public school budgets. I grew up with
people like you. It was a very WASP town in suburbia. My parents were completely secular------when we moved in----two parents and five kids----the local
yokels got HYSTERICAL--------DA JOOOOS IS COMIN'. They lied too-----just as
you do. BTW, Your use of the word "haredi" is idiotic

So much for assimilation. Can someone explain this away?

It is ironic for Parliamentarians to even consider banning Islamophobia, which is undefined, theoretical, nebulous, and unofficial.

Yet Parliamentarians are patently disregarding that Islam contains a doctrine that is intolerant and discriminatory. This doctrine, furthermore, is 'ESSENTIAL 'within Islam. That is, it is, unlike "Islamophobia," CLEARLY DEFINED, LEGALLY BINDING, PRECISE and OFFICIAL.
  • ‘Al Walaa wal Baraa’ – (Allegiance and Disassociation) is an Islamic doctrine that is very similar to apartheid.
  • ‘Al Walaa wal Baraa’ is an 'essential doctrine' (usul ud-deen). ‘Essential’ means that all Muslims must believe and practice al Walaa wal Baraa as a condition of being admitted to paradise.
  • ‘Al Walaa wal Baraa’ is a highly developed, well-supported and canonical part of Islam approved by the consensus of Islamic jurists.
  • ‘Al Walaa wal Baraa’ is legally binding and obligatory upon all Muslims.
  • ‘Al Walaa wal Baraa’ is precisely defined by Islamic jurists and is not a nebulous idea
  • ‘Al Walaa wal Baraa’ is an official Islamic doctrine and considered the second most important doctrine in Islam.

Definition of ‘Al Walaa wal Baraa’ from Islamic sources:

• from The Islamic Concept of al-Walaa' wal-Baraa' by Khalid El-Gharib: "to show enmity to those who show enmity to Allaah and His Messenger.” (i.e. Muslims are to visibly demonstrate their enmity towards the kufaar - non-Muslims)
    https://www.kalamullah.com/manhaj14.html

• from a lecture given by Sheikh Abdullah al-Faisal (H.A.): "The implication of al-Baraa is that one HATES for the sake of Allah (SWT)…Al-Baraa means to recognize who your enemies are and to HATE them and EXTERMINATE them in their Endeavour to get rid of your Deen, al-Islam…Al-Baraa is to HATE the people who propagate Baatil (falsehood)—the Muslim should HATE them and (at least desire to) KILL them when the time comes." (i.e. the hatred of Muslims toward the kufaar is for the purpose of ethnic cleansing)
    https://youtu.be/jUgDJmpmj14?t=855
Examples of Baraa from Historic Islamic Leaders:

from Ahmad Sirhindi (1564-1624): "The honour of Islam lies in insulting kufr and kafirs. One who respects the kafirs dishonours the Muslims... The real purpose of levying jiziya on them is to humiliate them to such an extent that they may not be able to dress well and to live in grandeur. They should constantly remain terrified and trembling. It is intended to hold them under contempt and to uphold the honour and might of Islam." (letter No. 163)
Key Islamic Concept: al Walaa wal Baraa. Plus, Islamo-Catatonia.

Forum List

Back