ISIS to Putin: We Are on Our Way to Russia

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
The plot thickens!
4i6Ckte.gif

Members of the Islamic State, a violent group of extremists presently terrorizing Iraq and Syria, have released a video threatening President Vladimir Putin and vowing to wage war in Russia's restive North Caucasus.

Message to Putin

A video released by Al Arabiya and reportedly filmed in a seized airport in the Syrian province of Raqqa features an Islamic State fighter seated in a military jet, saying: "This message is for you, Vladimir Putin! These are the aircraft you sent to Bashar [Assad], and we're going to send them to you. Remember that!"

The voice of a Russian speaker can also be heard in the video, describing the jets seized by Islamic State fighters. "This is Russian technology," he says.

The Islamic State has openly declared war on the U.S., driving its point home by having beheaded two U.S. journalists in as many weeks. This is the first time members of the group have personally taunted the Russian president.

"We will with the consent of Allah free Chechnya and all of the Caucasus! The Islamic State is here and will stay here, and it will spread with the grace of Allah!" a fighter is shown saying in the video, which is available on YouTube with Russian subtitles.

Addressing Putin personally, the fighter added: "Your throne has already been shaken, it is under threat and will fall with our arrival [in Russia]. … We're already on our way with the of Allah!"

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/a...ay/506366.html

I have no issue with wiping all of ISIS out. Bush probably killed close to a million, so what the Hell, Obama and Putin combined ought to be able to kill 20 million or so to start.

This was inevitable. I put this up in another thread. IS's Field Commander is a veteran of 2 Russian wars.

Anyone who wants to believe this is just a rag tag batch of Mohammed 6 pack "I want my 72 virgins" would be a fool.

Check this out.

Tarkhan Batirashvili
თარხან ბათირაშვილი
Personal details
Born1986 (age 27–28)[1]
Birkiani, Georgian SSR, Soviet Union[2]
(now Georgia)
Military service
AllegianceIslamic State of Iraq and the Levant
(November 2013[3][4] – present)

Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar (2013)

Muhajireen Brigade (2012-2013)

Georgian Armed Forces (2006-2010)
CommandsNorthern Sector, Syria
Battles/warsSecond Chechen War
Russo-Georgian War
Syrian Civil War
2014 Northern Iraq offensive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Omar_al-Shishani[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
[TBODY]

This was inevitable. I put this up in another thread. IS's Field Commander is a veteran of 2 Russian wars.

Anyone who wants to believe this is just a rag tag batch of Mohammed 6 pack "I want my 72 virgins" would be a fool.

Check this out.

Tarkhan Batirashvili
თარხან ბათირაშვილი
Personal details
Born1986 (age 27–28)[1]
Birkiani, Georgian SSR, Soviet Union[2]
(now Georgia)
Military service
AllegianceIslamic State of Iraq and the Levant
(November 2013[3][4] – present)

Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar (2013)

Muhajireen Brigade (2012-2013)

Georgian Armed Forces (2006-2010)
CommandsNorthern Sector, Syria
Battles/warsSecond Chechen War
Russo-Georgian War
Syrian Civil War
2014 Northern Iraq offensive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Omar_al-Shishani[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
so he might actually be able to do some damage to russia.

my enemy is the enemy of my enemy

Vet of the Cold War, fuck russia

Putin isn't going to do anything unless Russia is attacked.

Chechnya is fairly calm right now and I'm sure he doesn't want to stir up the hornets nest in the volatile Caucasus region. ....... :cool:

Last edited:
"Well boys. Do you want to attack the US with BOBO as commander or Russia with Putin as commander?"
Silly question.
The human scum that is ISIS all say an extra prayer of thanks to 'Dingle-Dorff' every day that BOBO will be President for two more years.

How about supporting Senator Bill Nelson of Florida, and McCarthy in the House; both have introduced bills allowing air strikes in SYRIA, the home base of ISIS.

There is no reason to conduct air strikes against ISIL in Syria.

ISIL is fighting the brutal dictator Assad which is exactly what the U.S. military trained them to do. ..... :cool:

ISIS is now threatening the US, Russia, Israel, and basically everybody else. What comes to mind is this:

tinytitan.png

"Welcome to the NFL bitch."

and this,

250px-Blackknight.png

"I'm invincible!"

"You're a loony."

Putin isn't going to do anything unless Russia is attacked.

Chechnya is fairly calm right now and I'm sure he doesn't want to stir up the hornets nest in the volatile Caucasus region. ....... :cool:

Interesting. Why aren't you wingnuts calling Putin a pussy for not immediately acting on this threat, like you do with Obama?

Tea Party Putin will get them.

Maybe the Tea Party Militia can lend a hand.

Get packin' boys. You can stop targeting Americans..and get into a real fight.

I doubt whether President Putin will announce that he has no strategy or that radical islam can be contained and managed. That's because President Putin doesn't live in the faculty lounge like presidunce obama does.

How about supporting Senator Bill Nelson of Florida, and McCarthy in the House; both have introduced bills allowing air strikes in SYRIA, the home base of ISIS.

I can accept that a couple of senators being really stupid. It's not a pervasive understanding throughout the senate. Most senators know that bombing Syria would be an act of war.

i love who everybody is so shocked the an ultraviolent group is now hiding behind Islam to quake fear into all the world. I don't see it as shocking at all. the world powers have been beating up these people for hundreds of years putting on ruthless puppet regime in after the other and when that regime goes off script we send in our christian/judao mercinaries with all the latest weapons of masses destruction. These people have fled and fled from camp to camp and have watched their cities blown to ashes. Now, that we toughened them even more with a good defeating beatings, we leave them with plenty of weapons we've gladly supplied and wonder why they are now mobilizing with them to fight our evil pyramid corrupt scheme of "democracy" lol. Have your kids keep practicing call of duty cause that's what they are going to be doing as the powers that rule your silly lives watch you kill each other fighting for the scraps off their tables you all set for a feast.

The plot thickens!
4i6Ckte.gif

Members of the Islamic State, a violent group of extremists presently terrorizing Iraq and Syria, have released a video threatening President Vladimir Putin and vowing to wage war in Russia's restive North Caucasus.

Message to Putin

A video released by Al Arabiya and reportedly filmed in a seized airport in the Syrian province of Raqqa features an Islamic State fighter seated in a military jet, saying: "This message is for you, Vladimir Putin! These are the aircraft you sent to Bashar [Assad], and we're going to send them to you. Remember that!"

The voice of a Russian speaker can also be heard in the video, describing the jets seized by Islamic State fighters. "This is Russian technology," he says.

The Islamic State has openly declared war on the U.S., driving its point home by having beheaded two U.S. journalists in as many weeks. This is the first time members of the group have personally taunted the Russian president.

"We will with the consent of Allah free Chechnya and all of the Caucasus! The Islamic State is here and will stay here, and it will spread with the grace of Allah!" a fighter is shown saying in the video, which is available on YouTube with Russian subtitles.

Addressing Putin personally, the fighter added: "Your throne has already been shaken, it is under threat and will fall with our arrival [in Russia]. … We're already on our way with the of Allah!"

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/a...ay/506366.html
Good maybe Putin will do what chicken shit obama wont do. Our strategy for ISL should be " stand bye the ass kicking is about to commence"

isis is most likely led by blackwater to install many regimes worldwide including here in the u.s. By using fear to rattle your small brains you will be blind to what's really going on.

Forum List

Back