ISIS to Putin: We Are on Our Way to Russia

Tea Party Putin will get them.

Maybe the Tea Party Militia can lend a hand.

Get packin' boys. You can stop targeting Americans..and get into a real fight.
Link the tea party attacks on Americans...oh yea you're just lying as usual

a cow rustler tries to dodge his meager land feeding fees and in comes the gun nuts to defend his right to rob us all

isis is most likely led by blackwater to install many regimes worldwide including here in the u.s. By using fear to rattle your small brains you will be blind to what's really going on.
wow, what a dumb assumption
How so? We now have had a well trained and equipped private army for hire for some time. Being born from the right wing war machine, that invaded countries for profit right before your stupid blind eyes, why wouldn't they continue to the same? Plenty of angry stupid sheep to lead to war, just need some training and start up cash. we've given them plenty of both.

The plot thickens!
4i6Ckte.gif

Members of the Islamic State, a violent group of extremists presently terrorizing Iraq and Syria, have released a video threatening President Vladimir Putin and vowing to wage war in Russia's restive North Caucasus.

Message to Putin

A video released by Al Arabiya and reportedly filmed in a seized airport in the Syrian province of Raqqa features an Islamic State fighter seated in a military jet, saying: "This message is for you, Vladimir Putin! These are the aircraft you sent to Bashar [Assad], and we're going to send them to you. Remember that!"

The voice of a Russian speaker can also be heard in the video, describing the jets seized by Islamic State fighters. "This is Russian technology," he says.

The Islamic State has openly declared war on the U.S., driving its point home by having beheaded two U.S. journalists in as many weeks. This is the first time members of the group have personally taunted the Russian president.

"We will with the consent of Allah free Chechnya and all of the Caucasus! The Islamic State is here and will stay here, and it will spread with the grace of Allah!" a fighter is shown saying in the video, which is available on YouTube with Russian subtitles.

Addressing Putin personally, the fighter added: "Your throne has already been shaken, it is under threat and will fall with our arrival [in Russia]. … We're already on our way with the of Allah!"

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/a...ay/506366.html
Good maybe Putin will do what chicken shit obama wont do. Our strategy for ISL should be " stand bye the ass kicking is about to commence"
What is it that "Obama won't do"?

isis is most likely led by blackwater to install many regimes worldwide including here in the u.s. By using fear to rattle your small brains you will be blind to what's really going on.
How so? We now have had a well trained and equipped private army for hire for some time. Being born from the right wing war machine, that invaded countries for profit right before your stupid blind eyes, why wouldn't they continue to the same? Plenty of angry stupid sheep to lead to war, just need some training and start up cash. we've given them plenty of both.
It's not an army, it's a private company of mercenaries.

right wing war machine, :lol: I love the stewpud on display.

history lesson for the lying buffoons;

WW 1 started by a (D)
WW 2 started by a (D)
Korea started by a (D)
Viet Nam started by a (D)
Cuba started by a (D)

Not until Somalia do you catch a break and stop murdering Americans for your one world view

WW 1 started by a (D)
WW 2 started by a (D)
Korea started by a (D)
Cuba started by a (D)

Not until Somalia do you catch a break and stop murdering Americans for your one world view
wasn't it many of the bush mob that profitted so nicely from haliburton plus other war machine makers they owned major parts of? Not an army, a private company of mercanaries? you are stewpud with that one. Is isis an army? you better fear the private mercenaries more now then any army. dummy

WW 1 started by a (D)
WW 2 started by a (D)
Korea started by a (D)
Cuba started by a (D)

wasn't it many of the bush mob that profitted so nicely from haliburton plus other war machine makers they owned major parts of? Not an army, a private company of mercanaries? you are stewpud with that one. Is isis an army? you better fear the private mercenaries more now then any army. dummy
everyone with stock profits from war retard

and who is in office now?

John Kerry on fool

they started a war to reap those profits and they don't own a few stocks in these war machines and they price gouged the hell out of us all to boot. you are the one who condones being screwed and killed for others to make money so i think you need to have your head checked. go join isis I see they have opening for stupid people that have no common sense.

WW 1 started by a (D)
WW 2 started by a (D)
Korea started by a (D)
Cuba started by a (D)

Gavilo Princip was a Democrat? Uh....no......neither was Tojo.........South Korea was invaded by USSR backed North Korea, and Eisenhower sent the first advisors to Vietnam.......Cuba of course took power in 1959. Again, Eisenhower was in office.

Truman was President when 21 countries of the United Nations began support for South Korea, .5 on that one. History isn't your area, obviously. :D

How about supporting Senator Bill Nelson of Florida, and McCarthy in the House; both have introduced bills allowing air strikes in SYRIA, the home base of ISIS.

Why do we need to waste the life of one more American soldier in a war there, when these ISIS idiots are now openly being defiant toward Vladimir Putin, who we all know won't put up with their bullshit???

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Again: get 'em, Putin.

How about supporting Senator Bill Nelson of Florida, and McCarthy in the House; both have introduced bills allowing air strikes in SYRIA, the home base of ISIS.

Why do we need to waste the life of one more American soldier in a war there, when these ISIS idiots are now openly being defiant toward Vladimir Putin, who we all know won't put up with their bullshit???

I'll take US/UK for the WIN:

David Cameron makes the case for air strikes on Isis in Syria and Iraq and warns Assad is part of the problem - UK - News - The Independent

The plot thickens!
4i6Ckte.gif

Members of the Islamic State, a violent group of extremists presently terrorizing Iraq and Syria, have released a video threatening President Vladimir Putin and vowing to wage war in Russia's restive North Caucasus.

Message to Putin

A video released by Al Arabiya and reportedly filmed in a seized airport in the Syrian province of Raqqa features an Islamic State fighter seated in a military jet, saying: "This message is for you, Vladimir Putin! These are the aircraft you sent to Bashar [Assad], and we're going to send them to you. Remember that!"

The voice of a Russian speaker can also be heard in the video, describing the jets seized by Islamic State fighters. "This is Russian technology," he says.

The Islamic State has openly declared war on the U.S., driving its point home by having beheaded two U.S. journalists in as many weeks. This is the first time members of the group have personally taunted the Russian president.

"We will with the consent of Allah free Chechnya and all of the Caucasus! The Islamic State is here and will stay here, and it will spread with the grace of Allah!" a fighter is shown saying in the video, which is available on YouTube with Russian subtitles.

Addressing Putin personally, the fighter added: "Your throne has already been shaken, it is under threat and will fall with our arrival [in Russia]. … We're already on our way with the of Allah!"

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!!
m0170.gif
m0170.gif

Won't it be interesting to see them try and mess with Putin.

LOLZ

a few good sharts said:

peach said:

Have you ever had anyone in your close family go to war, Peach?

The plot thickens!
4i6Ckte.gif

Message to Putin

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!!
m0170.gif
m0170.gif

LOLZ

Why? Because Putin is such a tough guy?
4i6Ckte.gif

You wingnuts believe everything you're told by your wingnut masters.

What makes you believe Putin is tough? Because of the way he defeated the Chechen rebels? Oh, that's right - he didn't. Because of the way he annexed Crimea, which was willing to be Annexed?

What?

The plot thickens!
4i6Ckte.gif

Message to Putin

[/QUOTE]

lipush said:
LMFAO!!!!
m0170.gif
m0170.gif

LOLZ

synthaholic said:
4i6Ckte.gif

What makes you believe Putin is tough? Because of the way he defeated the Chechen rebels? Oh, that's right - he didn't. Because of the way he annexed Crimea, which was willing to be Annexed?

What?

Lipush isn't a "wingnut", dumbass.

The plot thickens!
4i6Ckte.gif

Message to Putin

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!!
m0170.gif
m0170.gif

LOLZ

4i6Ckte.gif

What?

Do you see a situation in which Da'esh attackes Russia and Putin says things like "I'm disgusted" without responding?

I don't

If this ISIS outfit start targeting Russia or her interests, Russia's reaction will be so breathtakingly brutal that the world will be stunned into silence. We'll probably hear Allah gasp in shock, too.

Forum List

Back