ISIS Takes Hundreds Of Christians Hostage After Overrunning Their Village In Syria…

No, they are not Christians because president Barack OMuslima said they are Syrians like he did about the Christian Egyptians. Our president is a coward lying in his own excrement and we should all unite as one in shame as the people of the free world ask, "where is America"? He refuses to aid our allies in the Ukraine for his fear of a superior leader in Putin.

SJ 10827883.
We could start by getting a president who is serious about fighting them.

What is 'serious' in your armchair general's mind. You want US ground troops in numbers providing security around and within every piece of land where the inhabitants require protection from DAIISH terrorist scum?

What's your calculation for the overall number of troops that would require plus the logistics of spreading them out over such a massive area? The cost? What about that?

Do you have an actual plan or do you expect us to be impressed with your weasel words such as 'it seems like'?
I find it interesting that all you Obama suckups want somebody ELSE to come up with a plan instead of the CIC. Isn't that his fucking job??? If he can't handle it, the SOB should resign because he obviously doesn't have a fucking clue.

He already has, you just don't seem to like it but can't seem to specifically articulate why.
It's ineffective. Is that articulate enough for you?

No. In fact the response seems to indicate a failure to understand the question. What would you rather us be doing?
I understand the question perfectly, and by you repeatedly asking "what would YOU do", tells us all that this president either doesn't KNOW what to do or isn't WILLING to do it. Instead of defending his ineptness, you should be demanding his resignation.

SJ 10827883. What is 'serious' in your armchair general's mind. You want US ground troops in numbers providing security around and within every piece of land where the inhabitants require protection from DAIISH terrorist scum?

What's your calculation for the overall number of troops that would require plus the logistics of spreading them out over such a massive area? The cost? What about that?

Do you have an actual plan or do you expect us to be impressed with your weasel words such as 'it seems like'?
I find it interesting that all you Obama suckups want somebody ELSE to come up with a plan instead of the CIC. Isn't that his fucking job??? If he can't handle it, the SOB should resign because he obviously doesn't have a fucking clue.

He already has, you just don't seem to like it but can't seem to specifically articulate why.

No. In fact the response seems to indicate a failure to understand the question. What would you rather us be doing?
I understand the question perfectly, and by you repeatedly asking "what would YOU do", tells us all that this president either doesn't KNOW what to do or isn't WILLING to do it. Instead of defending his ineptness, you should be demanding his resignation.

That doesn't make any logical sense. The fact that you don't like his plan doesn't mean that he doesn't have one. if you want to offer up specific critiques of it I'd be happy to listen and discuss them with you, but simply running around saying "he doesn't have a plan!" or "He isn't doing enough!" isn't very insightful.

That doesn't make any logical sense. The fact that you don't like his plan doesn't mean that he doesn't have one. if you want to offer up specific critiques of it I'd be happy to listen and discuss them with you, but simply running around saying "he doesn't have a plan!" or "He isn't doing enough!" isn't very insightful.
I think his "plan" is to NOT defeat ISIS. I think he wants the killing of Christians to continue.

I think his "plan" is to NOT defeat ISIS. I think he wants the killing of Christians to continue.

And you are basing this on what evidence exactly?

His obvious affection for Islam, his refusal to call the terrorists "Islamic terrorists", his preoccupation with "reaching out to muslims", releasing 5 terrorists in exchange for 1 deserter (whose parents are muslims) and refusing to help Christians held captive. Do I really need to explain it to you? We have 6 years of him praising Islam and bashing Christianity. He shows the same disrespect for Jews as well. I don't expect any of you Obama sycophants to acknowledge these obvious facts but the entire world knows where this guy is coming from.

His obvious affection for Islam, his refusal to call the terrorists "Islamic terrorists", his preoccupation with "reaching out to muslims", releasing 5 terrorists in exchange for 1 deserter (whose parents are muslims) and refusing to help Christians held captive. Do I really need to explain it to you? We have 6 years of him praising Islam and bashing Christianity. He shows the same disrespect for Jews as well. I don't expect any of you Obama sycophants to acknowledge these obvious facts but the entire world knows where this guy is coming from.

So what would a campaign against ISIS waged by someone who "cares" or who isn't a double agent look like to you?

So what would a campaign against ISIS waged by someone who "cares" or who isn't a double agent look like to you?
SJ wants words, not actions. In his world words are all that matter, you don't have to actually do anything just like his version of Christianity. As long as you call Jesus Lord that's all that's required.

If we would just nuke Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syira we could end this whole thing in 30 min for only 20 million dollars.

Advocating mass genocide rather makes you just as evil and disgusting as ISIS, if not more so. Congrats on managing to be even worse than the people you would try to stand against.

If we would just nuke Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syira we could end this whole thing in 30 min for only 20 million dollars.

Advocating mass genocide rather makes you just as evil and disgusting as ISIS, if not more so. Congrats on managing to be even worse than the people you would try to stand against.

The problem goes way above and byond ISIS. These Christians are asking to be slaughtered and raped and tortured, because they know that is the middle east and it is to be expected and they choose to stay. This of the world here and just pick the cheapest most effective way of dealing with this problem and wipe them all out. Use the Mira cluster nuke 1 in each country should do the trick.

The problem goes way above and byond ISIS. These Christians are asking to be slaughtered and raped and tortured, because they know that is the middle east and it is to be expected and they choose to stay. This of the world here and just pick the cheapest most effective way of dealing with this problem and wipe them all out. Use the Mira cluster nuke 1 in each country should do the trick.

Once again, congrats on being worse than the people whom you would attempt to stand against.

Forum List

Back