Is WW3 about to start? (Poll)

What would Biden do if Russia invaded Ukraine, and China invaded Taiwan, simultaneously?

• Nothing and nothing

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Make a lot of noise, but no military help

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Send military aid to Ukraine

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Send military aid to Taiwan

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Send the US Navy to help defend Taiwan

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Join with other NATO forces to defend Ukraine

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Iran siezes the opportunity to invade its neighbors triggering WW3

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other. See my post

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Different issues. We recognize China's ultimate sovereignty over Taiwan, we don't recognize Russia's over Ukraine but our reaction would be similar. Economic and diplomatic sanctions by the West and our Asian allies. Military aid might go to Ukraine but not Taiwan.
China owns both Biden and Gen Milley--these are known facts. US won't be putting up a fight against China.

Russia shares a long, contested border with China. China is an immediate threat to Russia. If we don’t push Russia around, if we don’t call for Ukraine entry into NATO, we can achieve Russian neutrality in a Sino-American conflict.
China is trying to get Russia and the US into a military battle to weaken both----with them becoming the top dog. Putin is evil but not stupid or crazy---he wouldn't try to seizing ukraine if not for our weak leader Biden.

China is trying to get Russia and the US into a military battle to weaken both----with them becoming the top dog. Putin is evil but not stupid or crazy---he wouldn't try to seizing ukraine if not for our weak leader Biden.
Putin even warned the West by our insane Prog women dominated society. Telling us! And he does not have to. That means even with the competition to be top dog, he worries that nuclear exchange may occur faster than it should in regional political situations.

He could have delivered a bitch slap to Kiev at any time in the past twenty years and never evidenced the desire to do so. Only now, with more than enough provocation, has he even hinted at it.

Russia and China are fundamentally at odds.

We can’t trust Putin’s word, but we can trust Russian leaders to serve Russian interests.
I'm betting that China just plays the long game, without war.
Look at the US national Debt, when will that cause the dollar to crash?
Look at US society. Look at the US economy, China is supposed to pass us out by 2030.
How many years until China is the dominant world super-power?
China is buying up the US bit by bit, farmland, corporations, political power, etc.
China plays "go" while the US plays chess.

p.s. China doesn't need any Russian resources, their "One Belt One Road" initiative gets resources all over the globe.

Last edited:
Iran has been under such sanctions for a long time, have these sanctions changed Iranian policy? And don't forget China, they are unlikely to support such sanctions. Thus, these actions throw Russia into the arms of China, giving China access to Russian military technology and resources.
1. Russia either fears the banking sanctions or they don't. If they invade Ukraine we know which.
2. If Russia wants to cozy up to China, old commie comrades, throw in NK and Iran, we'll see how that pans out.

The leader of the Free World (Joe Biden??) is about to have a video call with Vlad Putin.
I don't see where any other NATO spokesman is responding to Putin's threats?!

Putin has about 175,000 troops and thousands of tanks on Ukraine's border.

Vlad wants assurances that NATO would NEVER admit Ukraine into NATO

China is also making military threats against Taiwan with dozens of military overflights. Would Vlad and Xi coordinate their moves to assure no military opposition? After all, who wants to fight a two-front war?

So lets take a poll what Biden and NATO would do if Russia and China made their move now while Biden has three more years in office...
Suddenly borders matter…just not ours. So much so he’ll sent troops in to die in Ukraine to defend a puppet government the radical left helped install. Meanwhile China will take Taiwan with no pushback whatsoever, because those evil capitalists in Taiwan deserve it or something.

That could not be further from the truth. The leadership is DC and the Pentagon may be "woke", but the rest of the Army is not. I just don't think Biden will use them if the Russkis invade Ukraine.
In the court of public opinion using US military forces to stop Russia from invading Ukraine would not be popular! We have got to stop getting involved in every god damn squabble that happens around the world! These countries need to stand on their two damn feet! US needs to stay out of it!

That could not be further from the truth. The leadership is DC and the Pentagon may be "woke", but the rest of the Army is not. I just don't think Biden will use them if the Russkis invade Ukraine.
True. I don't see any NATO countries sending any troops in to counter Russia's military buildup, Stoltenberg whines a lot, but no one is making any defensive moves.
Ukraine is a nice buffer. If Putin takes Ukraine he's right there on the EU's doorstep...

Xiden and Putin just did their respective Kabuki dances, so now what happens happens.

True. I don't see any NATO countries sending any troops in to counter Russia's military buildup, Stoltenberg whines a lot, but no one is making any defensive moves.
Ukraine is a nice buffer. If Putin takes Ukraine he's right there on the EU's doorstep...

Xiden and Putin just did their respective Kabuki dances, so now what happens happens.
The Brits and our Army are already in Poland.

Pussy and a coward, huh?
Got to know when to step out and let the chips fall where they may.....And I do not know exactly what or who you referring to by that remark.. But I have you know I spent almost 7 years in the ,military protecting the millions of assholes like you! I am neither a pussy or a coward! I am a US Military Veteran with more pride in my little toe than you have in your whole fucking body! Talk about being a pussy or a coward look in the mirror jerk before you judge some one!

Suddenly borders matter…just not ours. So much so he’ll sent troops in to die in Ukraine to defend a puppet government the radical left helped install. Meanwhile China will take Taiwan with no pushback whatsoever, because those evil capitalists in Taiwan deserve it or something.
The thought is that if NATO sends troops to Ukraine that Russia won't invade.
Good assumption? Who knows? I'd bet against an invasion, Putin doesn't want a fight with NATO.

As for Taiwan. They can buy US weapons. Their value is in chip manufacturing, so if China invades, the gain would be minimal.
I'd move all chip manufacturing to the US so Taiwan isn't worth as much.

Forum List

Back