Abortion

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
I understand Conservatives want to protect life, but does all life deserve protection? It's Liberals who are getting the abortions which means they are producing fewer Liberals. If you make them keep the brats then we have to pay them welfare and they grow up to be Liberals. So let them have their abortions we would be better off in the long run.

I understand Conservatives want to protect life, but does all life deserve protection? It's Liberals who are getting the abortions which means they are producing fewer Liberals. If you make them keep the brats then we have to pay them welfare and they grow up to be Liberals. So let them have their abortions we would be better off in the long run.
This point was made well by a book called "Freakonomics" over 20 years ago.

Incorrect

Leftism is the most successful cult ever created, and as such, they will more than likely consume your children via the media, education, and political propaganda.

All evidence points towards this fact.

Incorrect

Leftism is the most successful cult ever created, and as such, they will more than likely consume your children via the media, education, and political propaganda.

All evidence points towards this fact.
Sheer projection from a tRumpling.

Sheer projection from a tRumpling.
No, actually evidence points toward this very fact

Media leans left

Academia leans left

Now go chase some cars out in the street or something.

No, actually evidence points toward this very fact

Media leans left

Academia leans left

Now go chase some cars out in the street or something.
Spouting your cult's crazy conspiracy theories do with help your case.

Only liberals get abortions?
My god, how stupid are you anyway?
Do what you want and "conservatives" will still get their abortions.
As long as they're wealthy enough to go where the abortions can be had.
The only people you impact are the poor and, of course,, in your mind that means Blacks, Hispanics, Natives and similar groups who DESERVE to be hurt because they're lazy takers, each and every one.
So we get back to the more important point,
YOU REALLY BELIEVE ONLY LIBERALS GET ABORTIONS?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only liberals get abortions?
My god, how stupid are you anyway?
Do what you want and "conservatives" will still get their abortions.
As long as they're wealthy enough to go where the abortions can be had.
The only people you impact are the poor and, of course,, in your mind that means Blacks, Hispanics, Natives and similar groups who DESERVE to be hurt because they're lazy takers, each and every one.
So we get back to the more important point,
YOU REALLY BELIEVE ONLY LIBERALS GET ABORTIONS?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I never said anything about race.

Not all of us who oppose abortions are coming from a sanctity of life position.

For me, personally, it's about so much more than that. It's about the truth about when and how a child's life begins and about how legalized abortion forces me (through the government) to be a part of that denial.

I thought the header was The Democrat Rallying Cry for 2022 but then I realized there was no

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 7.57.33 PM.png

at the end.​

race isn't a factor I don't have a problem with black or brown Americans, just immigrants from poor countries.
Impose your will and the most impacted will be PoC.
You already know that which is why you love these laws.

No, compassionate humans wants to protect life. There's something for you evil ***** to think about.

I understand Conservatives want to protect life, but does all life deserve protection? It's Liberals who are getting the abortions which means they are producing fewer Liberals.
You are implying that conservatism is a genetic disorder that is inherited. Do you have any empirical data to support your hereditary predisposition theory?

In any event, your bifurcation is woefully askew.

It is the libertarian, "Keep government out of (personal, private mater goes here)" that is opposed to dried up old politicians and bureaucrats usurping personal liberties and intruding into wombs.

Authoritarians become moist at the prospect of the State seizing control.

lp_platform_1-5_abortion.png

Statists thrill at the prospect of a microscopic, mindless mass of cells licensing impersonal fools to rush in at the earliest stage of a pregnancy and dictate, rather than allowing an American to make personal decisions in consultation with friends, family, and medical and spiritual advisers who know her and whom she trusts.

Forum List

Back