Is WW3 about to start? (Poll)

What would Biden do if Russia invaded Ukraine, and China invaded Taiwan, simultaneously?

• Nothing and nothing

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Make a lot of noise, but no military help

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Send military aid to Ukraine

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Send military aid to Taiwan

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Send the US Navy to help defend Taiwan

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Join with other NATO forces to defend Ukraine

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Iran siezes the opportunity to invade its neighbors triggering WW3

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other. See my post

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
I read a really smart 'take' on all this a couple of days ago.... (paraphrase below)

#1. Russia and China view America as the weakest it has ever been and this is the time for them to make their moves. They think it likely to be a much stronger President, Govt and Military starting in 2024. Right now is their window!

#2. It is only 530 miles from the Kremlin to Ukraine. That is a very uneasy narrowness to Russians, considering that Ukraine is seeking NATO membership. To solve the problem, Russia can easily take and absorb Ukraine, just as they did Crimea.

#3. A very large percentage of Ukrainians felt they had a better life under the USSR and believe they would have a substantially better life being a part of Russia. They welcome Russia.

#4. The Ukraine Govt and power-players are some of the most corrupt on the planet. Another reason the people of Ukraine welcome Russia.

#5. China will be very, very strategic and their timing will be perfect. They will use the world's chaotic spin regarding the Russian invasion of Ukraine, to immediately launch their take-over of Taiwan. America will not only do nothing for Ukraine, but a second front in the south China sea will further castrate the Pentagon from doing anything. OBiden will do the Dementia Shuffle to a mic and say.... "You bad, bad people need to stop it." And that will be the end of that.

This is all conjecture and guesses.... but it sure could go down this way.

So no.... I don't believe current events with Taiwan and Ukraine will start WW#3. Heck, it is more likely that crap in the middle east will start WW#3. If Israel, outright, attacks Iran..... That could be the snowball that starts the avalanche.
I think the Chinese will hold off until after the Winter Olympics. Xi will talk to Putin and they will stage their attacks simultaneously. Rocket Man in North Korea will go back to testing nuclear bombs and missiles. Iran will nuke Israel and Israel will return the favor.

2023 will be one hell of a year.

I think the Chinese will hold off until after the Winter Olympics. Xi will talk to Putin and they will stage their attacks simultaneously. Rocket Man in North Korea will go back to testing nuclear bombs and missiles. Iran will nuke Israel and Israel will return the favor.
I hope you are wrong about Iran (lose-lose), but your China/Russo coordination makes sense.

Many are saying it is 2022. And if all this converges as you lay out, it will be WW3. But yeah, by 2023..... death and destruction should be in full swing.

And oh.... I forgot about Pork Chop. Not sure what the Norks will do, but they will certainly fight side-by-side with the ChiComs if it comes to that.

Pretty good guess regarding a pause in action to allow the ChiComs to cash in on the Winter Olympics. Darn good observation. With that, Russia might not crash the Ukraine border until the month of March or April.

The leader of the Free World (Joe Biden??) is about to have a video call with Vlad Putin.
I don't see where any other NATO spokesman is responding to Putin's threats?!

Putin has about 175,000 troops and thousands of tanks on Ukraine's border.

Vlad wants assurances that NATO would NEVER admit Ukraine into NATO

China is also making military threats against Taiwan with dozens of military overflights. Would Vlad and Xi coordinate their moves to assure no military opposition? After all, who wants to fight a two-front war?

So lets take a poll what Biden and NATO would do if Russia and China made their move now while Biden has three more years in office...

Usually it takes 2 opposing entities to have a 'war'. When 1 attempts to take over the other, however, you have an 'invasion'.

To have WWIII the 'leader of the free world' - I assume you mean Joe Biden. It is hard to consider him the 'LEADER of the free world' when Biden destroyed the Coalition with his Afghanistan disaster and Kerry / the US screwed France in Australia sub deal.

The UK Parliament voted Bidenin 'Contempt of Parliament' And vowed the UK would not join with tge US in any military campaign as long as Biden is President.

France pulled its ambassador to the US.

Biden / the WH has made it clear, if anyone listens objectively, that Biden's response to Putin / Russia invading Ukraine and Xi / China invading Taiwan would be ECONOMIC SANCTIONS.

Biden will never take military action against China, who gave the Bidens over 1 trillion dollars and Xi and Putin who gave Biden millions during his presidential campaign.

Everyone knows Biden is as compromised as anyone could be, which has already been proven
- Hunter's laptop
- Treasury Dept & DHS testimony
- State Department testimony
- Picture of Biden with Burisma reps playing gold
Etc...

Yes, snowflakes continue to make excuses and deny, but they know it's true...

Biden is, after all, 1/2 of the administration that broke our promise to Ukrsine and let Putin to take Crimea...Biden has already proved he is willing to ho against Putin.

After Biden's Afghanistan disaster, when the 'leader of the free world lied to allies, betrayed and abandoned their people, and cowered to the Taliban, the world knows if Biden was too cowardly to oppose the Taliban to save our OWN people he will never stand up to China and Russia to save other nation's people.

Many are saying it is 2022. And if all this converges as you lay out, it will be WW3. But yeah, by 2023..... death and destruction should be in full swing.

And oh.... I forgot about Pork Chop. Not sure what the Norks will do, but they will certainly fight side-by-side with the ChiComs if it comes to that.

Pretty good guess regarding a pause in action to allow the ChiComs to cash in on the Winter Olympics. Darn good observation. With that, Russia might not crash the Ukraine border until the month of March or April.

The democrats hated Trump so much they found the one politician who could play the “nice old man” part well and with the help of the liberal media put him in the Oval Office.

Now the world will pay the price. The nice old man is a grifter and to top that off he is in the early to mid stages of dementia.

I fear Joe Biden will prove Murphy’s Law right. Whatever can go wrong will go wrong at the worst possible time.

Not known by me. I have no idea where you got your 'known' facts.
We do know that Milley would give China a heads up if we were going to attack them. That is a fact straight from the horse's ass's mouth. How he was not immediately fired is bizarre. Imagine if someone in Trump's world admitted anything like that while he was president.

Last edited:
Not talking Crimea. Khrushchev gave Crimea to Ukraine in 1954, Putin just took it back.

Stopping an invasion is not war mongering.
Ukraine is full of Ukrainians, not Russians. Its the Russia "taking" that is bad for America and the EU. Either Putin learns that he can't "take" anything, or he learns that NATO is a "paper tiger" and he can "take" whatever he wants.
Are you claiming Putin will take ALL of Ukraine?

Are you claiming Putin will take ALL of Ukraine?
No, he won't take it all in one bite. It will be region by region as "the west" frets and whines but does nothing.
Maybe the rest of Donetsk & Luhansk first?
If the US provides enough Stingers and Javelins, Putin might not try it.

1639014891525.png

No, he won't take it all in one bite. It will be region by region as "the west" frets and whines but does nothing.
Maybe the rest of Donetsk & Luhansk first?
If the US provides enough Stingers and Javelins, Putin might not try it.

View attachment 573469
So in other words just the Eastern part, that wanted no part of the puppet government installed by Soros and Obama.

Sounds like another Georgia. Remember when McCain and the neocons claimed Russia was going to overtake the whole nation? “We are all Georgians”.

I fully expect our senile-in-chief to say something to the effect of “We are all Ukrainians” as some lame excuse to send troops there.

We do know that Milley would give China a heads up if we were going to attack them. That is a fact straight from the horse's ass's mouth. How he was not immediately fired is bizarre. Imagine if someone in Trump's world admitted anything like that while he was president.
Why would we ever be the aggressor and attack China? Even Biden is not that stupid, I hope!

So in other words just the Eastern part, that wanted no part of the puppet government installed by Soros and Obama.

Sounds like another Georgia. Remember when McCain and the neocons claimed Russia was going to overtake the whole nation? “We are all Georgians”.

I fully expect our senile-in-chief to say something to the effect of “We are all Ukrainians” as some lame excuse to send troops there.
If we were all Ukrainian we would want to be Russian too.

Sounds like another Georgia. Remember when McCain and the neocons claimed Russia was going to overtake the whole nation? “We are all Georgians”. I fully expect our senile-in-chief to say something to the effect of “We are all Ukrainians” as some lame excuse to send troops there.
Yes, probably just the eastern part, but it may depend upon how tough the Ukes are to push back. I don't think Putin wants a long drawn out expensive slugfest, especially if NATO is sending in free military assistance.
IMHO Xiden doesn't send in US troops unless there are way more NATO troops from the (30) other NATO countries. If NATO sent troops that might stop Putin's invasion plans.
China won't invade Taiwan until after the Winter Olympics, so if Russia wants to invade Ukraine the best time might be just after the Winter Olympics when the ground is still frozen. We'll see.

Yes, probably just the eastern part, but it may depend upon how tough the Ukes are to push back. I don't think Putin wants a long drawn out expensive slugfest, especially if NATO is sending in free military assistance.
IMHO Xiden doesn't send in US troops unless there are way more NATO troops from the (30) other NATO countries. If NATO sent troops that might stop Putin's invasion plans.
China won't invade Taiwan until after the Winter Olympics, so if Russia wants to invade Ukraine the best time might be just after the Winter Olympics when the ground is still frozen. We'll see.
NATO is the US. It is led solely by the US and it cannot do any major military operation without the US. You’re fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

Usually it takes 2 opposing entities to have a 'war'. When 1 attempts to take over the other, however, you have an 'invasion'.

To have WWIII the 'leader of the free world' - I assume you mean Joe Biden. It is hard to consider him the 'LEADER of the free world' when Biden destroyed the Coalition with his Afghanistan disaster and Kerry / the US screwed France in Australia sub deal.

The UK Parliament voted Bidenin 'Contempt of Parliament' And vowed the UK would not join with tge US in any military campaign as long as Biden is President.

France pulled its ambassador to the US.

Biden / the WH has made it clear, if anyone listens objectively, that Biden's response to Putin / Russia invading Ukraine and Xi / China invading Taiwan would be ECONOMIC SANCTIONS.

Biden will never take military action against China, who gave the Bidens over 1 trillion dollars and Xi and Putin who gave Biden millions during his presidential campaign.

Everyone knows Biden is as compromised as anyone could be, which has already been proven
- Hunter's laptop
- Treasury Dept & DHS testimony
- State Department testimony
- Picture of Biden with Burisma reps playing gold
Etc...

Yes, snowflakes continue to make excuses and deny, but they know it's true...

Biden is, after all, 1/2 of the administration that broke our promise to Ukrsine and let Putin to take Crimea...Biden has already proved he is willing to ho against Putin.

After Biden's Afghanistan disaster, when the 'leader of the free world lied to allies, betrayed and abandoned their people, and cowered to the Taliban, the world knows if Biden was too cowardly to oppose the Taliban to save our OWN people he will never stand up to China and Russia to save other nation's people.
We could not have the Social Transformation of our nation without having others produce products for us at cheaper prices. Separating us with two huge oceans has bought us time. We were a younger country forged with clay from the beginning of a few centuries ago. Those other areas of the world live with the ways they were for a lot longer and their boundaries are a lot closer to each other. China is the adult to our petulance. We became a nation of huge government and people getting paid off. An example of our childness is Smollett. What he has cost the taxpayers a thousand Chinese can live well with. And we have a lot of Smolletts in all ways and backgrounds.

NATO is the US. It is led solely by the US and it cannot do any major military operation without the US. You’re fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
Agreed. Germany is buying gas from Russia when the Nord Stream 2 pipeline gets finished, so Germany doesn't want to piss Putin off or they pay a lot more for gas. France and Britain are still pissed about AFG, and the other (27) members have no troops.

Forum List

Back