Is WW3 about to start? (Poll)

What would Biden do if Russia invaded Ukraine, and China invaded Taiwan, simultaneously?

• Nothing and nothing

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Make a lot of noise, but no military help

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Send military aid to Ukraine

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Send military aid to Taiwan

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Send the US Navy to help defend Taiwan

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Join with other NATO forces to defend Ukraine

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Iran siezes the opportunity to invade its neighbors triggering WW3

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other. See my post

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
And for the record...WWII happened because no one stood up to Hitler as he gobbled up countries

And here right wing nutters want us to do the same so...

T

So lets take a poll what Biden and NATO would do if Russia and China made their move now while Biden has three more years in office...

I don't know about NATO, but I do know what the great and magnificent leader of the free world plans on doing.

tumblr_oik2d4zu9T1qa4l1ko5_540.gif

Asian version of Blitzkrieg. Air attack to initially engage and distract.... while ships dumping off tens of thousands of infantry.

Yeah... it'll be a 48 hour blink.

Exactly how is that infantry going to get to Taiwan? Swim?

The Chinese have expanded their amphibious capabilities, but not enough to survive and take Taiwan. Their amphibs have very little defensive capabilities. Remember how many ships the Brits lost to dumb bombs dropped by the Argentinians?

It cannot be a surprise attack when we can track their ships via satellite and know when they are onloading troops.

You cannot do that. Ukraine is not a NATO country.
OK, then call then "UN Peacekeepers". Otherwise Putin has 175,000 troops and 1,600 tanks ready to invade.
The Ukrainian military isn't pitiful, but its no match for Russia.

Got to know when to step out and let the chips fall where they may.....And I do not know exactly what or who you referring to by that remark.. But I have you know I spent almost 7 years in the ,military protecting the millions of assholes like you! I am neither a pussy or a coward! I am a US Military Veteran with more pride in my little toe than you have in your whole fucking body! Talk about being a pussy or a coward look in the mirror jerk before you judge some one!
Wow! 7 whole years? I had that much military experience when I was 24 years old. I served 23 years total in the Navy, active and reserve, and I still work for the US Army today!

I looked in the mirror and didn't see a pussy or coward like you.

1. Russia either fears the banking sanctions or they don't. If they invade Ukraine we know which.

I'm not sure if Russia (Putin) really wants to conquer Ukraine. Putin's main goal (as for me) is to keep the current complete mess in Ukraine.

2. If Russia wants to cozy up to China, old commie comrades, throw in NK and Iran, we'll see how that pans out.
I don’t want to see how Russia share the technologies for creating nuclear missiles, hypersonic missiles, air defense and so on with China and especially with Iran.

Wow! 7 whole years? I had that much military experience when I was 24 years old. I served 23 years total in the Navy, active and reserve, and I still work for the US Army today!

I looked in the mirror and didn't see a pussy or coward like you.
Not going to the trouble to argue with you it is not worth the time or the trouble...Ignore is the best place for a slack jawed ass motherfucker like you! No you don't your just trying to impress the other pussies of the world....

The thought is that if NATO sends troops to Ukraine that Russia won't invade.
Good assumption? Who knows? I'd bet against an invasion, Putin doesn't want a fight with NATO.

As for Taiwan. They can buy US weapons. Their value is in chip manufacturing, so if China invades, the gain would be minimal.
I'd move all chip manufacturing to the US so Taiwan isn't worth as much.
Why would NATO send troops to Ukraine? They aren’t NATO. It doesn’t really matter either way, whatever “allied forces” go will simply be all US with a few token Euros in support.

Why would NATO send troops to Ukraine? They aren’t NATO. It doesn’t really matter either way, whatever “allied forces” go will simply be all US with a few token Euros in support.
Why send troops? Because w/o NATO troops Putin invades east Ukraine. Is maintaining the status quo a good thing, or is letting Putin gobble up chunks of Ukraine okay? Is NATO a "paper tiger"?

Not going to the trouble to argue with you it is not worth the time or the trouble...Ignore is the best place for a slack jawed ass motherfucker like you! No you don't your just trying to impress the other pussies of the world....
Be my guest! I will continue to post when you make cowardly or stupid comments.

BTW, what was your MOS? I am betting on a 92G!

Why send troops? Because w/o NATO troops Putin invades east Ukraine. Is maintaining the status quo a good thing, or is letting Putin gobble up chunks of Ukraine okay? Is NATO a "paper tiger"?
Crimea has been Russia’s primary Naval base for hundreds of years.
NATO is protect NATO countries from the Soviet Union. Ukraine is not NATO, no matter how much you war mongers wish it.

Explain how Russia taking over ethnic Russians in Ukraine is bad for America.

Crimea has been Russia’s primary Naval base for hundreds of years.
NATO is to protect NATO countries from the Soviet Union. Ukraine is not NATO, no matter how much you war mongers wish it.
Explain how Russia taking over ethnic Russians in Ukraine is bad for America.
Not talking Crimea. Khrushchev gave Crimea to Ukraine in 1954, Putin just took it back.

Stopping an invasion is not war mongering.
Ukraine is full of Ukrainians, not Russians. Its the Russia "taking" that is bad for America and the EU. Either Putin learns that he can't "take" anything, or he learns that NATO is a "paper tiger" and he can "take" whatever he wants.

Forum List

Back