Is Trump a fucking noob?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I am an EX CONVICT. I've been to prison. We'll let the second amendment folks deal with it? This stupid motherfucker wants my vote...... this is not the way to gain it

He didn't say anything, quit worrying.about the fucking libtards......Kerry straight up joked about killing bush, same with Clinton about obama..

• Banned
I am an EX CONVICT. I've been to prison. We'll let the second amendment folks deal with it? This stupid motherfucker wants my vote...... this is not the way to gain it
First of all, why were you in prison?
2 points

NONE OF YOU'RE FUCKING BUSINESS IF YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO FOLLOW MY OPENERS.

Second point, you are a,racist piece of shit & you can fuck off and thank your fake God we never met face to face

2 points

Second point, you are a,racist piece of shit & you can fuck off and thank your fake God we never met face to face
oh look, more death threats...

2 points

oh look, more death threats...
Pussy. Need your safe space or just your hypocrisy?

2 points

With your violent psychotic response, you don't need to be back in society. I bet you had a racial awakening in the slammer at the hands of the negro. You need to discover your Whiteness a gain. I suggest you read this.

Book-Cover-My-Awakening-2008-David-Duke-240.jpg.cf.jpg

Trump's the ultimate n00b. He's gonna be completely destroyed this November. That's if he doesn't drop out anyways.

I mean damn. It was comical before, but now it's increasingly embarrassing. I think I'm even starting to feel bad for Trump.

He should quit this and go bang some whores on an island, like any self-respecting billionaire :thup:

Trump's the ultimate n00b. He's gonna be completely destroyed this November. That's if he doesn't drop out anyways.

I mean damn. It was comical before, but now it's increasingly embarrassing. I think I'm even starting to feel bad for Trump.

He should quit this and go bang some whores on an island, like any self-respecting billionaire :thup:

Don't you really mean like Clinton............Bill that is...

2 points

With your violent psychotic response, you don't need to be back in society. I bet you had a racial awakening in the slammer at the hands of the negro. You need to discover your Whiteness a gain. I suggest you read this.

David fucking Duke. That cocksucker has done more damage to MY party than I could ever do on my drunken the most damage to my party than I could ever do

He didn't say anything, quit worrying.about the fucking libtards......Kerry straight up joked about killing bush, same with Clinton about obama..
This thread isn't about John Kerry
Yeah, I'm just saying, people say shit all the time. His comments were not menacing, he was even animated...he spoke about the 2nd amendment, then said if she gets in, nothing you can do...maybe the 2nd amendment people can, I don't know......

2 points

David fucking Duke. That cocksucker has done more damage to MY party than I could ever do on my drunken the most damage to my party than I could ever do
I bet he's more successful than you! What do you do to benefit your race and society?

2 points

I bet he's more successful than you! What do you do to benefit your race and society?
He's way more successful than me but you can still go fuck yourself.

2 points

He's way more successful than me but you can still go fuck yourself.

LOL, nice bit of honesty. Yeah David Duke is well......not worth mentioning.....let's get Trump elected and Hillary can tell us what disease she really has and start treatment on it.

Forum List

Back