Is Trump a fucking noob?

I am an EX CONVICT. I've been to prison. We'll let the second amendment folks deal with it? This stupid motherfucker wants my vote...... this is not the way to gain it

yeah gramdpaw Trump is a fucking something ... imo dipshit fits better than nooob

You know, I know better than to believe any conservative who makes claims about themselves, their occupation, or their accomplishments. But in Grampa's case, I think I believe him.

I am an EX CONVICT. I've been to prison. We'll let the second amendment folks deal with it? This stupid motherfucker wants my vote...... this is not the way to gain it

yeah gramdpaw Trump is a fucking something ... imo dipshit fits better than nooob
And partisan hack fits you more, now go get tomorrow's talking points and check the schedule to see when you're allowed to take a shit.

I'm too drunk to know the difference at this point.

Fuck you ravi!

And partisan hack fits you more, now go get tomorrow's talking points and check the schedule to see when you're allowed to take a shit.
I'm not partisan brother. I'm just talkin about the linen. I'd really love to see you tonight

I'm not partisan brother. I'm just talkin about the linen. I'd really love to see you tonight
nah I was talking to Siete, she's a libtard....believes every word out of ever democrat, even if they say opposing things.

nah I was talking to Siete, she's a libtard....believes every word out of ever democrat, even if they say opposing things.
Nights are forever without you.....

said the moron who let this shit spew ..

"They make.qellstones funeral a poetical rally."

BBBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHA

said the moron who let this shit spew ..

"They make.qellstones funeral a poetical rally."

BBBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHA

Wow, you're a fucking tard, hit me with some more grammar fag, I'll just crush you in knowledge, ideas, and IQ......get those talking points yet?

YO BUCKIE, your phone is ringing ! :banana:

First of all, why were you in prison?
2 points

NONE OF YOU'RE FUCKING BUSINESS IF YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO FOLLOW MY OPENERS.

Second point, you are a,racist piece of shit & you can fuck off and thank your fake God we never met face to face

You are threatening him with violence but are worried about Trump's remark that was completely twisted to mean something it absolutely did not anyway?

Classic liberal...

First of all, why were you in prison?
2 points

NONE OF YOU'RE FUCKING BUSINESS IF YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO FOLLOW MY OPENERS.

Second point, you are a,racist piece of shit & you can fuck off and thank your fake God we never met face to face

You are threatening him with violence but are worried about Trump's remark that was completely twisted to mean something it absolutely did not anyway?

Classic liberal...
I'm horny, your mouth open?

YO BUCKIE, your phone is ringing ! :banana:
Sorry no phone sex tonight, I'm tired.

Forum List

Back