Is this girl attractive to you?

To me a half and a half, in some videos she is ok, in some less so, i think average... not really impressed.... What do you think? Do you like girls with THAT dark skin? She calls herself cokoladna, that means chocolate girl.

I'm going to start a fund here Mort, to get you laid by a 500 dollar hooker. Tear your fucking ass apart and get all that tension off you

Mort, there is this old saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I added that the beholder is usually blind as a bat…

Now before you get offended please note I ain’t judging the female looks but stating if you find her attractive then that is all that matters and no one and I mean no one should tell you otherwise…

I mean take for a moment Bill Clinton found Hillary Clinton attractive at one time and someone find Chelsea Clinton attractive and Barack Obama find Michelle attractive and I am sure someone find you attractive ( You have to believe someone just might ), so do you find her attractive and if so then it matter not what anyone else think…

She's not bad looking.

I don't care how dark a woman is, but I prefer European, especially latin, features. Black chicks, and Asian chicks with nordic features are my faves.

Not much interested in Indian women, though. Dot, not feather.

Mort, there is this old saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I added that the beholder is usually blind as a bat…

Now before you get offended please note I ain’t judging the female looks but stating if you find her attractive then that is all that matters and no one and I mean no one should tell you otherwise…

I mean take for a moment Bill Clinton found Hillary Clinton attractive at one time and someone find Chelsea Clinton attractive and Barack Obama find Michelle attractive and I am sure someone find you attractive ( You have to believe someone just might ), so do you find her attractive and if so then it matter not what anyone else think…
I think Mort is going for things way out of his league. There are many Downs Syndrome single women around

Just teasin ya Morty...lolol

I think Mort is going for things way out of his league. There are many Downs Syndrome single women around

Just teasin ya Morty...lolol
Even at my age I get thirty year old women smiling at me and talking me up, so if someone like me who look like an uglier version of Bruce Willis can get chatted up then maybe their is hope for Mort…

Forum List

Back