Is there ANYTHING we can agreed on?

How in the world do people see Trump as ultra-right? To the true conservatives out there the big knock on Trump is that he isn't a conservative, never has been.

I guess it's no different than those on the left looking at Obama as a left wing champion even after his expansion of policies they hated under Bush.

I guess actual discussions of policy are impossible these days in the echo scream chambers of the left and right.

When, precisely, did Trump even discuss policy? All of his rallies and debate rants were empty red meat tossed to people in carhart pants.
Oh I tend to agree. I'm no big Trump fan, the only positive he has is that he's not Hillary.

At the same time it would be difficult to put any stock in Hillary's words if we're to believe her comments to Goldmans about having public and private positions. The same thing could be said about Obama who ran on a platform of being against Bush's policies of wire taps and catering to the big banks, only to expand on both.

As far as carharts, I have infinitely more respect for those folks as compared to the majority of college professors in the humanities. The carhart folks are generally good, hard working people whose main goal is to raise their children. The academia crowd seems more interested in turning those children into whining, uneducated, indoctrinated little robotons who are incapable even hearing countervailing ideas.

So you don't think all politicians have a public and private positions? Trump? They all do. She was correct when she was referring to ABE Lincoln as well.

I have a private and public position. I am pro life and pro choice. I am able to say not everyone feels the way I do, and see that I can't force my views on everyone. There is a middle line.
I wont have you bring that up about her without saying something in defense for her.
People like you who stay sitting when they need to stand are what's wrong with America.....

Hell...Trump is pretty moderate for a Republican. Instead of partisan infighting and blame hurling, and all this media driven racist/sexist bullshit...how about we talk about a few things we agree on.

Republicans...UNIONS gave you this election. They broke from the democrats. It's time to soften some of your anti-union rhetoric. The ONLY thing you have against unions is they fund the other side. Recognize that.

Democrats...Trump isn't the uber-conservative fascist dictator the media tried to make him out to be, and you know it. This is a new direction, not fully conservative, and not truly liberal either.

Both sides...STOP leaning on talking points and spoon fed positions from political pontificators and think for yourselves for awhile...see how that works out.

Is there anything from the other side that you personally can agree is not a half bad idea?
Lets all agree choclate is good.

Its like the steal guy in ohio were on TV being questioned why they are voting for Trump, and they said to bring our jobs back. Duh

He uses China steal. The only way their jobs are coming back if they work for say the going rate in Mexico or China. :boohoo:

The steal guy? China steal? You're on the right track you just dont know it.

In the first debate he thought wages were too high.
Donald Trump said wages are 'too high' in his opening debate statement

So you're saying businesses are steeling?

I hope everyone else caught this.....:eusa_whistle:

Its like the steal guy in ohio were on TV being questioned why they are voting for Trump, and they said to bring our jobs back. Duh

He uses China steal. The only way their jobs are coming back if they work for say the going rate in Mexico or China. :boohoo:

Most large businesses are stealing from the American public by tax loopholes like Trump, no taxes, no good infrastructure. So they steal in a way, using loophole and money laundering, instead of paying taxes.

Hell...Trump is pretty moderate for a Republican. Instead of partisan infighting and blame hurling, and all this media driven racist/sexist bullshit...how about we talk about a few things we agree on.

Republicans...UNIONS gave you this election. They broke from the democrats. It's time to soften some of your anti-union rhetoric. The ONLY thing you have against unions is they fund the other side. Recognize that.

Democrats...Trump isn't the uber-conservative fascist dictator the media tried to make him out to be, and you know it. This is a new direction, not fully conservative, and not truly liberal either.

Both sides...STOP leaning on talking points and spoon fed positions from political pontificators and think for yourselves for awhile...see how that works out.

Is there anything from the other side that you personally can agree is not a half bad idea?
I have watched and despised Trump for twenty five years. I have no respect for the man as a human being and consider him incapable of handling the responsibility of the Presidency

That said, Trump is my President. America has decided
I am willing to give him a chance. It will be a short leash, but I want him to succeed

I hope he succeeds in that he avoids war where possible and the rest of the world doesn't completely write us off thanks to him being our representative.

I hope he fails miserably with his domestic agenda insofar as it involves deviating from the progress made for the past 8 years.
If he wants to change the domestic agenda, let him face the consequences

If he wants to repeal Obamacare, I expect something better
Repeal gay rights, defend it in the courts and to a public that overwhelmingly supports it

This will be Trumps America, he will live or die on what he does
Who needs Gay Rights?
We need HUMAN Rights.

Most large businesses are stealing from the American public by tax loopholes like Trump, no taxes, no good infrastructure. So they steal in a way, using loophole and money laundering, instead of paying taxes.
And, who, you enormous moron, brought this very subject up during the campaign?

How in the world do people see Trump as ultra-right? To the true conservatives out there the big knock on Trump is that he isn't a conservative, never has been.

I guess it's no different than those on the left looking at Obama as a left wing champion even after his expansion of policies they hated under Bush.

I guess actual discussions of policy are impossible these days in the echo scream chambers of the left and right.

When, precisely, did Trump even discuss policy? All of his rallies and debate rants were empty red meat tossed to people in carhart pants.
Oh I tend to agree. I'm no big Trump fan, the only positive he has is that he's not Hillary.

At the same time it would be difficult to put any stock in Hillary's words if we're to believe her comments to Goldmans about having public and private positions. The same thing could be said about Obama who ran on a platform of being against Bush's policies of wire taps and catering to the big banks, only to expand on both.

As far as carharts, I have infinitely more respect for those folks as compared to the majority of college professors in the humanities. The carhart folks are generally good, hard working people whose main goal is to raise their children. The academia crowd seems more interested in turning those children into whining, uneducated, indoctrinated little robotons who are incapable even hearing countervailing ideas.

So you don't think all politicians have a public and private positions? Trump? They all do. She was correct when she was referring to ABE Lincoln as well.

I have a private and public position. I am pro life and pro choice. I am able to say not everyone feels the way I do, and see that I can't force my views on everyone. There is a middle line.
I wont have you bring that up about her without saying something in defense for her.

That's my point, she's just as 2 faced as any politician and I put no stock in her words.

Your having 2 positions is one thing, a political leader who says one thing in public and pursues a different agenda in private is another.

People like you who stay sitting when they need to stand are what's wrong with America.....

well----part right----people like penny are what is wrong with America. -------the country is full of 'em

Forum List

Back