Is there ANYTHING we can agreed on?

Like his plan to rebuild our infrastructure
I like him wanting to get out of the tpp
I like that he thinks we should have a higher minimum wage
Obama had numerous plans to rebuild infrastructure
Republicans would not allow it on his watch. Too many jobs

Damn the republicans for shutting down those shovel ready jobs....

That was just the start of what they wouldn't vote for
The Jobs bill also included major infrastructure investment to create jobs

Even though the votes were there to pass the bill, Republicans blocked it

Even Trump realizes the need to invest if he wishes to get above 3% economic growth. 90% of the growth in China, India and other such nations is from investment.

Like his plan to rebuild our infrastructure
I like him wanting to get out of the tpp
I like that he thinks we should have a higher minimum wage
Obama had numerous plans to rebuild infrastructure
Republicans would not allow it on his watch. Too many jobs

Damn the republicans for shutting down those shovel ready jobs....

That was just the start of what they wouldn't vote for
The Jobs bill also included major infrastructure investment to create jobs

Even though the votes were there to pass the bill, Republicans blocked it

How about some links? Because I suspect you'll find a shitload of pork attached to any bill on infrastructure that came out of the barry white house.

Hell no. The left filth are all over the MSM calling Trump voters racists. I was just starting to feel sympathy for them, my mistake. The left and their Dem collaborators can pound sand.

They are angry and lashing out...and the media needs to blame someone that isn't the media. But I've been reading and watching a lot on the internet, and MOST of the left understands the truth. That the racist/sexist/redneck/hillbilly bullcrap spewed by the MSM was a huge contributor to the loss they just absorbed. That they really ARE out of touch with the middle class of America.

It's not bullcrap. Trump spewed racist rhetoric throughout the campaign. What, we're supposed to pretend we imagined that???

Hell no. The left filth are all over the MSM calling Trump voters racists. I was just starting to feel sympathy for them, my mistake. The left and their Dem collaborators can pound sand.

You have to admit that Trump did Target muslims and some of his policies aint too friendly sounding to other minorities.

Hey the fucking illegals need to be deported, being a minority has nothing to do with it. Dem's on the other hand were caught red handed spewing racist shit in DNC emails.

They are angry and lashing out...and the media needs to blame someone that isn't the media. But I've been reading and watching a lot on the internet, and MOST of the left understands the truth. That the racist/sexist/redneck/hillbilly bullcrap spewed by the MSM was a huge contributor to the loss they just absorbed. That they really ARE out of touch with the middle class of America.

Well I'm right back to hating the liberals guts.

How in the world do people see Trump as ultra-right? To the true conservatives out there the big knock on Trump is that he isn't a conservative, never has been.

I guess it's no different than those on the left looking at Obama as a left wing champion even after his expansion of policies they hated under Bush.

I guess actual discussions of policy are impossible these days in the echo scream chambers of the left and right.

It's not bullcrap. Trump spewed racist rhetoric throughout the campaign. What, we're supposed to pretend we imagined that???

You lie, quote it I say you can't.

I'm from the Show-me state. Show me. Show me what he said...not what the media told you he said.

I can agree on Hillary being a female. I can agree on that because she gave birth to Chelsea.

How in the world do people see Trump as ultra-right? To the true conservatives out there the big knock on Trump is that he isn't a conservative, never has been.

I guess it's no different than those on the left looking at Obama as a left wing champion even after his expansion of policies they hated under Bush.

I guess actual discussions of policy are impossible these days in the echo scream chambers of the left and right.

When, precisely, did Trump even discuss policy? All of his rallies and debate rants were empty red meat tossed to people in carhart pants.

I'm from the Show-me state. Show me. Show me what he said...not what the media told you he said.

You've gotta be fucking retarded to seriously ask this question.

Post that racial rhetoric please.

You've gotta be fucking retarded to seriously ask this question.

We are still waiting for an example, run and hide we both know you can't produce one.

This clown can't, its a lie.

Hell...Trump is pretty moderate for a Republican. Instead of partisan infighting and blame hurling, and all this media driven racist/sexist bullshit...how about we talk about a few things we agree on.

Republicans...UNIONS gave you this election. They broke from the democrats. It's time to soften some of your anti-union rhetoric. The ONLY thing you have against unions is they fund the other side. Recognize that.

Democrats...Trump isn't the uber-conservative fascist dictator the media tried to make him out to be, and you know it. This is a new direction, not fully conservative, and not truly liberal either.

Both sides...STOP leaning on talking points and spoon fed positions from political pontificators and think for yourselves for awhile...see how that works out.

Is there anything from the other side that you personally can agree is not a half bad idea?
I agree with your post except for the union part. I have had interactions with unions that has cost me money personally. Fuck the Unions.
Those guys get so much more than your workers, while they watch your guys work..

When, precisely, did Trump even discuss policy? All of his rallies and debate rants were empty red meat tossed to people in carhart pants.

You obviously have internet access,use it.
His goals and policy positions are out there you just dont want to see them.

You obviously have internet access,use it.
His goals and policy positions are out there you just dont want to see them.

You're missing the point, you bemoan the echo-scream chamber while ignoring the CHEERLEADER of that chamber: Donald Trump.

Maybe it was too soon for this thread. I really have very little interest in arguing. I'd much rather talk about things that both sides can agree on. Personally, I'm tired of argument and disagreement. We have got to break this cycle based solely on winning and losing by party affiliation.

Uh, how bout when he said an American judge with Mexican parents couldn't hear his case because of his heritage? Paul Ryan called it "textbook" racism. You know, Paul Ryan, that ACLU-loving faggot liberal?

Maybe it was too soon for this thread. I really have very little interest in arguing. I'd much rather talk about things that both sides can agree on. Personally, I'm tired of argument and disagreement. We have got to break this cycle based solely on winning and losing by party affiliation.

If you don't think Trump ever said anything racist, then no, we'll never agree with you on anything. Because you're a fucking moron, and likely a bigot yourself.

Forum List

Back