Is there ANYTHING we can agreed on?

Its like the steal guy in ohio were on TV being questioned why they are voting for Trump, and they said to bring our jobs back. Duh

He uses China steal. The only way their jobs are coming back if they work for say the going rate in Mexico or China. :boohoo:

The steal guy? China steal? You're on the right track you just dont know it.

Hell...Trump is pretty moderate for a Republican. Instead of partisan infighting and blame hurling, and all this media driven racist/sexist bullshit...how about we talk about a few things we agree on.

Republicans...UNIONS gave you this election. They broke from the democrats. It's time to soften some of your anti-union rhetoric. The ONLY thing you have against unions is they fund the other side. Recognize that.

Democrats...Trump isn't the uber-conservative fascist dictator the media tried to make him out to be, and you know it. This is a new direction, not fully conservative, and not truly liberal either.

Both sides...STOP leaning on talking points and spoon fed positions from political pontificators and think for yourselves for awhile...see how that works out.

Is there anything from the other side that you personally can agree is not a half bad idea?
I have watched and despised Trump for twenty five years. I have no respect for the man as a human being and consider him incapable of handling the responsibility of the Presidency

That said, Trump is my President. America has decided
I am willing to give him a chance. It will be a short leash, but I want him to succeed

I hope he succeeds in that he avoids war where possible and the rest of the world doesn't completely write us off thanks to him being our representative.

I hope he fails miserably with his domestic agenda insofar as it involves deviating from the progress made for the past 8 years.
What progress?
US citizens losing careers and jobs?
Males and females being allowed to piss and crap in the same bathroom?

I've resisted the call from conservatives for years but I think now it is time to break up the union. Let the south have the Confederate States of Backwardia and they'll have their safe space where abortions are illegal except for politicians, being gay is punishable by death, the 'rule of thumb' is reinstated for men to deal with their wives, and they can build a full perimeter wall around their entire country to keep all the bad things in life out so they have their safe place.

It's time, better to break it up than fight another war. Conservatives can't live with anyone different than themselves so let them go have their safe space with just their club of whatever it is they think is fit human life and be done with it.

I've just grown tired of listening to whining about baking cakes and red Christmas cups. Go start your own country and be happy.

Should I count that as your Things We Agree On...that both sides want to secede when they lose? (autocorrect :/)

Hell...Trump is pretty moderate for a Republican. Instead of partisan infighting and blame hurling, and all this media driven racist/sexist bullshit...how about we talk about a few things we agree on.

Republicans...UNIONS gave you this election. They broke from the democrats. It's time to soften some of your anti-union rhetoric. The ONLY thing you have against unions is they fund the other side. Recognize that.

Democrats...Trump isn't the uber-conservative fascist dictator the media tried to make him out to be, and you know it. This is a new direction, not fully conservative, and not truly liberal either.

Both sides...STOP leaning on talking points and spoon fed positions from political pontificators and think for yourselves for awhile...see how that works out.

Is there anything from the other side that you personally can agree is not a half bad idea?

You union people have been duped. At one time he said auto makers should move down south, and the workers will work for less. You have so been duped. Republicans and Unions, Trump and unions. Oh my , how much you have to learn.

I guess they could stick with the progressives who want to flood the workforce with cheap labor?

Yeah, great idea

I have watched and despised Trump for twenty five years. I have no respect for the man as a human being and consider him incapable of handling the responsibility of the Presidency

That said, Trump is my President. America has decided
I am willing to give him a chance. It will be a short leash, but I want him to succeed

I hope he succeeds in that he avoids war where possible and the rest of the world doesn't completely write us off thanks to him being our representative.

I hope he fails miserably with his domestic agenda insofar as it involves deviating from the progress made for the past 8 years.
If he wants to change the domestic agenda, let him face the consequences

If he wants to repeal Obamacare, I expect something better
Repeal gay rights, defend it in the courts and to a public that overwhelmingly supports it

This will be Trumps America, he will live or die on what he does

I’m not sure who the “other side” is any longer.

He—President Trump— said that families under $50K would pay no taxes if he is elected. Sounds like a plan to me.
He—President Trump—said that Detroit would start making cars again (not sure they ever stopped) but hinted at expansion. Sounds good to me.
He—President Trump—said Mexico would pay for a wall along the southern border. While I don’t think this will stop immigration; I do think we need such a wall to stop large payloads of drugs and possible nuclear devices from coming across. Sounds good to me.

Infrastructure spending ain't so bad either.

I hope the Trump we saw in his victory speech is the Trump who takes office.

We've got to break this left right dynamic...I hope Trump can do that as well.

It would be nice if he was the president that wanted America to really be great and to work with all.

Hell no. The left filth are all over the MSM calling Trump voters racists. I was just starting to feel sympathy for them, my mistake. The left and their Dem collaborators can pound sand.

Yes. I agree California should secede.

He—President Trump— said that families under $50K would pay no taxes if he is elected. Sounds like a plan to me.
He—President Trump—said that Detroit would start making cars again (not sure they ever stopped) but hinted at expansion. Sounds good to me.
He—President Trump—said Mexico would pay for a wall along the southern border. While I don’t think this will stop immigration; I do think we need such a wall to stop large payloads of drugs and possible nuclear devices from coming across. Sounds good to me.

It would be nice if he was the president that wanted America to really be great and to work with all.
That is what he wants, even for parrots like you.

I've resisted the call from conservatives for years but I think now it is time to break up the union. Let the south have the Confederate States of Backwardia and they'll have their safe space where abortions are illegal except for politicians, being gay is punishable by death, the 'rule of thumb' is reinstated for men to deal with their wives, and they can build a full perimeter wall around their entire country to keep all the bad things in life out so they have their safe place.

It's time, better to break it up than fight another war. Conservatives can't live with anyone different than themselves so let them go have their safe space with just their club of whatever it is they think is fit human life and be done with it.

I've just grown tired of listening to whining about baking cakes and red Christmas cups. Go start your own country and be happy.

Should I count that as your Things We Agree On...that both sides want to secede when they lose? (autocorrect :/)

Simplifying something down to a comical meme is of no value. More honestly put would be there isn't enough to agree on so better to part ways. I hate to see the country split up but all countries do sooner or later. There is no value in taking one step forward and two steps back every 4 to 8 years. The country is about to take two huge steps backwards. All the energy to move forward lost.

It's time, create three or four smaller countries and say buh bye.

Agreed. And welcome back.

Time will tell.

Trump has indicated he will rebuild infrastructure, increase military spending massively, and also cut taxes.

I wonder if the GOP will still have that debt clock up on their stage during the next GOP convention.

Like his plan to rebuild our infrastructure
I like him wanting to get out of the tpp
I like that he thinks we should have a higher minimum wage
Obama had numerous plans to rebuild infrastructure
Republicans would not allow it on his watch. Too many jobs

Damn the republicans for shutting down those shovel ready jobs....

SO you believe that the government shouldn't maintain the nation it is elected to govern? What sense does that make.

That was just the start of what they wouldn't vote for
The Jobs bill also included major infrastructure investment to create jobs

Even though the votes were there to pass the bill, Republicans blocked it

SO you believe that the government shouldn't maintain the nation it is elected to govern? What sense does that make.

You'll have to talk to barry about that.
If Trump fails to work on infrastructure then you have a beef with him.

Hell no. The left filth are all over the MSM calling Trump voters racists. I was just starting to feel sympathy for them, my mistake. The left and their Dem collaborators can pound sand.

They are angry and lashing out...and the media needs to blame someone that isn't the media. But I've been reading and watching a lot on the internet, and MOST of the left understands the truth. That the racist/sexist/redneck/hillbilly bullcrap spewed by the MSM was a huge contributor to the loss they just absorbed. That they really ARE out of touch with the middle class of America.

Forum List

Back