Is there ANYTHING we can agreed on?

How in the world do people see Trump as ultra-right? To the true conservatives out there the big knock on Trump is that he isn't a conservative, never has been.

I guess it's no different than those on the left looking at Obama as a left wing champion even after his expansion of policies they hated under Bush.

I guess actual discussions of policy are impossible these days in the echo scream chambers of the left and right.

When, precisely, did Trump even discuss policy? All of his rallies and debate rants were empty red meat tossed to people in carhart pants.

You obviously have internet access,use it.
His goals and policy positions are out there you just dont want to see them.

You're missing the point, you bemoan the echo-scream chamber while ignoring the CHEERLEADER of that chamber: Donald Trump.

And you totally avoided my point.

Here's something to agree on...
Liberals and Conservatives are assholes.
Yep! I am a nationalist,populist in my politics. Its why I have never been a registered republican but an independent I still think the vast majority of BOTH parties don't speak for America. Truly America just elected its first independent to the presidency.

Maybe it was too soon for this thread. I really have very little interest in arguing. I'd much rather talk about things that both sides can agree on. Personally, I'm tired of argument and disagreement. We have got to break this cycle based solely on winning and losing by party affiliation.

If you don't think Trump ever said anything racist, then no, we'll never agree with you on anything. Because you're a fucking moron, and likely a bigot yourself.
Facts are wacist!

Hell no. The left filth are all over the MSM calling Trump voters racists. I was just starting to feel sympathy for them, my mistake. The left and their Dem collaborators can pound sand.

They are angry and lashing out...and the media needs to blame someone that isn't the media. But I've been reading and watching a lot on the internet, and MOST of the left understands the truth. That the racist/sexist/redneck/hillbilly bullcrap spewed by the MSM was a huge contributor to the loss they just absorbed. That they really ARE out of touch with the middle class of America.

It's not bullcrap. Trump spewed racist rhetoric throughout the campaign. What, we're supposed to pretend we imagined that???

Post that racial rhetoric please.

Uh, how bout when he said an American judge with Mexican parents couldn't hear his case because of his heritage? Paul Ryan called it "textbook" racism. You know, Paul Ryan, that ACLU-loving faggot liberal?

That's all you got, Trump's concern that the judge might be race biased? The DNC called Hispanics taco's now that's racist.

Hell no. The left filth are all over the MSM calling Trump voters racists. I was just starting to feel sympathy for them, my mistake. The left and their Dem collaborators can pound sand.

They are angry and lashing out...and the media needs to blame someone that isn't the media. But I've been reading and watching a lot on the internet, and MOST of the left understands the truth. That the racist/sexist/redneck/hillbilly bullcrap spewed by the MSM was a huge contributor to the loss they just absorbed. That they really ARE out of touch with the middle class of America.

It's not bullcrap. Trump spewed racist rhetoric throughout the campaign. What, we're supposed to pretend we imagined that???

Uh, how bout when he said an American judge with Mexican parents couldn't hear his case because of his heritage? Paul Ryan called it "textbook" racism. You know, Paul Ryan, that ACLU-loving faggot liberal?

He was right. The judge was connected to mexican rights groups.

Decriminalization of weed is a continuing inevitability.

While there's still a battle to be had over whether u can force someone to bake a gay wedding cake, or the need for transgender bathrooms, I think the battle over gay marriage itself is over.

The country has lost its patience with wars in the ME. Drones and proxy armies will continue, but I think there's a mandate in the US that says we're done with ground troop invasions.

Obamacare sucks. I think most people agree it needs to be fixed or replaced. Personally, I don't think it's fixable.

You'll never get everybody to agree on anything but those are a few things that most people agree on.

How in the world do people see Trump as ultra-right? To the true conservatives out there the big knock on Trump is that he isn't a conservative, never has been.

I guess it's no different than those on the left looking at Obama as a left wing champion even after his expansion of policies they hated under Bush.

I guess actual discussions of policy are impossible these days in the echo scream chambers of the left and right.

When, precisely, did Trump even discuss policy? All of his rallies and debate rants were empty red meat tossed to people in carhart pants.
Oh I tend to agree. I'm no big Trump fan, the only positive he has is that he's not Hillary.

At the same time it would be difficult to put any stock in Hillary's words if we're to believe her comments to Goldmans about having public and private positions. The same thing could be said about Obama who ran on a platform of being against Bush's policies of wire taps and catering to the big banks, only to expand on both.

As far as carharts, I have infinitely more respect for those folks as compared to the majority of college professors in the humanities. The carhart folks are generally good, hard working people whose main goal is to raise their children. The academia crowd seems more interested in turning those children into whining, uneducated, indoctrinated little robotons who are incapable even hearing countervailing ideas.

You obviously have internet access,use it.
His goals and policy positions are out there you just dont want to see them.

You're missing the point, you bemoan the echo-scream chamber while ignoring the CHEERLEADER of that chamber: Donald Trump.
And the left is some how different? The left's favorite political tactic is to scream "racist" at the top of their lungs any time some one espouses an idea that is not 100% in line with their dogma. You might want to check out the reaction on US college campuses when any one right of center is scheduled to speak. You'd think Hitler and Mussolini were coming.

Hell...Trump is pretty moderate for a Republican. Instead of partisan infighting and blame hurling, and all this media driven racist/sexist bullshit...how about we talk about a few things we agree on.

Republicans...UNIONS gave you this election. They broke from the democrats. It's time to soften some of your anti-union rhetoric. The ONLY thing you have against unions is they fund the other side. Recognize that.

Democrats...Trump isn't the uber-conservative fascist dictator the media tried to make him out to be, and you know it. This is a new direction, not fully conservative, and not truly liberal either.

Both sides...STOP leaning on talking points and spoon fed positions from political pontificators and think for yourselves for awhile...see how that works out.

Is there anything from the other side that you personally can agree is not a half bad idea?
Pelosi came out and said they both agreed on the infrastructure projects that Trump mentioned and she's ready to work w/him.

Yeah right "can't we all just get along" while lefties are vandalizing republican headquarters and lynching the president elect in effigy while the people's republic of California seems to want to secede from the Union. I'd be satisfied if the democrat party activists merely accepted the results of the election.

Did you hear him during the debates and campaign? I have never in my life had to sit and listen to stuff that came out of his mouth, but I wanted to watch the debates and know the candidates. He will really have to change his tune before I would ever support him, and I'm not impressed with the way the Republicans have behaved the last 2 years. The blow job they did on Clinton wasted a lot of time and money. They also spent time and money trying to impeach Obama. He was a lame duck for 2 years, and if Trump does not change his tune, he will be a lame duck come mid term.

So when liberals say a black person can't get a fair trial with a white jury, that's racist?

Hell...Trump is pretty moderate for a Republican. Instead of partisan infighting and blame hurling, and all this media driven racist/sexist bullshit...how about we talk about a few things we agree on.

Republicans...UNIONS gave you this election. They broke from the democrats. It's time to soften some of your anti-union rhetoric. The ONLY thing you have against unions is they fund the other side. Recognize that.

Democrats...Trump isn't the uber-conservative fascist dictator the media tried to make him out to be, and you know it. This is a new direction, not fully conservative, and not truly liberal either.

Both sides...STOP leaning on talking points and spoon fed positions from political pontificators and think for yourselves for awhile...see how that works out.

Is there anything from the other side that you personally can agree is not a half bad idea?
I think both sides can agree Obama sucked....

Its like the steal guy in ohio were on TV being questioned why they are voting for Trump, and they said to bring our jobs back. Duh

He uses China steal. The only way their jobs are coming back if they work for say the going rate in Mexico or China. :boohoo:

The steal guy? China steal? You're on the right track you just dont know it.

In the first debate he thought wages were too high.
Donald Trump said wages are 'too high' in his opening debate statement

No way will I say that. His hands were tied the last 2 years due to the GOP maj. He finally did something about healthcare. I am pro the ACA, Pro the Iran Deal, and agree with Global Warming. The ACA failed in some states due to not expanding Medicaid. the Gop made it fail. I never voted for Obama, but hell he has been the best Pres in many years.

No way will I say that. His hands were tied the last 2 years due to the GOP maj. He finally did something about healthcare. I am pro the ACA, Pro the Iran Deal, and agree with Global Warming. The ACA failed in some states due to not expanding Medicaid. the Gop made it fail. I never voted for Obama, but hell he has been the best Pres in many years.
Yeah......no.....:lol:

Trump has indicated he will rebuild infrastructure, increase military spending massively, and also cut taxes.

I wonder if the GOP will still have that debt clock up on their stage during the next GOP convention.

The GOP will go along now that Obama is out, make them look good at job creation. I so hate these games.

Its like the steal guy in ohio were on TV being questioned why they are voting for Trump, and they said to bring our jobs back. Duh

He uses China steal. The only way their jobs are coming back if they work for say the going rate in Mexico or China. :boohoo:

The steal guy? China steal? You're on the right track you just dont know it.

In the first debate he thought wages were too high.
Donald Trump said wages are 'too high' in his opening debate statement

So you're saying businesses are steeling?

Oh I tend to agree. I'm no big Trump fan, the only positive he has is that he's not Hillary.

At the same time it would be difficult to put any stock in Hillary's words if we're to believe her comments to Goldmans about having public and private positions. The same thing could be said about Obama who ran on a platform of being against Bush's policies of wire taps and catering to the big banks, only to expand on both.

As far as carharts, I have infinitely more respect for those folks as compared to the majority of college professors in the humanities. The carhart folks are generally good, hard working people whose main goal is to raise their children. The academia crowd seems more interested in turning those children into whining, uneducated, indoctrinated little robotons who are incapable even hearing countervailing ideas.

So you don't think all politicians have a public and private positions? Trump? They all do. She was correct when she was referring to ABE Lincoln as well.

I have a private and public position. I am pro life and pro choice. I am able to say not everyone feels the way I do, and see that I can't force my views on everyone. There is a middle line.
I wont have you bring that up about her without saying something in defense for her.

Trump has indicated he will rebuild infrastructure, increase military spending massively, and also cut taxes.

I wonder if the GOP will still have that debt clock up on their stage during the next GOP convention.

The GOP will go along now that Obama is out, make them look good at job creation. I so hate these games.

I also hate the games..something we agree on.

Also like your second sig line.

So you don't think all politicians have a public and private positions? Trump? They all do. She was correct when she was referring to ABE Lincoln as well.

I have a private and public position. I am pro life and pro choice. I am able to say not everyone feels the way I do, and see that I can't force my views on everyone. There is a middle line.
I wont have you bring that up about her without saying something in defense for her.

Not when you're a politician you dont.
Thats commonly referred to as lying.

Forum List

Back