Is there anyone who would vote for Hebby?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
He looks pretty dead to me but are any of the RWNJs here still willing to vote for him?

985e1d84f78adc14cccd2e7c368ae9bc.jpg

Last time I checked with my conservative friends, none of them would vote for Jeb Bush which they said was the same as voting Democrat/liberal. The only person who argued in favor was a moderate conservative who is not Republican, but argued that if Bush got the nomination then all conservatives were better off uniting and voting their party in than letting Democrats take office. All the other Republicans and conservatives DISAGREED and said no. One of my friends was even going to run for President as a Republican if there was nobody else to beat Bush. He was that adamant that someone else needed to get the nomination!

He looks pretty dead to me but are any of the RWNJs here still willing to vote for him?

985e1d84f78adc14cccd2e7c368ae9bc.jpg
You are racist. Very biased against Hispanics...

Hebby isn't Hispanic.

Its true that I'm biased against damn near anyone with that last name. But that's cuz they're traitors and war criminals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time I checked with my conservative friends, none of them would vote for Jeb Bush which they said was the same as voting Democrat/liberal. The only person who argued in favor was a moderate conservative who is not Republican, but argued that if Bush got the nomination then all conservatives were better off uniting and voting their party in than letting Democrats take office. All the other Republicans and conservatives DISAGREED and said no. One of my friends was even going to run for President as a Republican if there was nobody else to beat Bush. He was that adamant that someone else needed to get the nomination!

Are there any Conservatives running?

Trump is considered the most outspoken unapologetic conservative candidate (very un-PC and a risk as a Wild Card that the GOP cannot control), while Ted Cruz is considered the most dangerous politically.

Are you saying they are not real conservatives? Why?

Are they too moderate to fit what you call conservative?
Or too far over the top that they don't represent the majority of the people who are more moderate including moderate conservatives?

Trump is considered the most outspoken unapologetic conservative candidate (very un-PC and a risk as a Wild Card that the GOP cannot control), while Ted Cruz is considered the most dangerous politically.

Are you saying they are not real conservatives? Why?

Are they too moderate to fit what you call conservative?
Or too far over the top that they don't represent the majority of the people who are more moderate including moderate conservatives?
Can you point out the conservative views of T-Rump?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back