You must see this hilarious Ted Cruz showing "Trump action figure"

New Cruz ad: Kids play dolls with Trump action figure

Nothing like a little humor to make it all worthwhile.

Unlike the Democratic ad against Trump, this does not show children using foul language.
I thought it was difficult to hear and understand what they were saying.
My first impression was it was a poor choice to use children. A really cheap photo op, not one of those children knew the meaning of what they said. I'd rather hear from an adult who has serious convictions of why his candidate is the best in the race. A fail of an ad.

New Cruz ad: Kids play dolls with Trump action figure

Nothing like a little humor to make it all worthwhile.

Unlike the Democratic ad against Trump, this does not show children using foul language.
I thought it was difficult to hear and understand what they were saying.
My first impression was it was a poor choice to use children. A really cheap photo op, not one of those children knew the meaning of what they said. I'd rather hear from an adult who has serious convictions of why his candidate is the best in the race. A fail of an ad.

Are you unfamiliar with the term "eminent domain" or do you just not associate it with Trump?

Anyway, they got his hair wrong.

You are unhappy because Cruz' commercial is fun, and liberals hate anything that is fun.

Oh one of my favorite commercials with a Democrat using a child.

ad1.jpg

There was an anti-Trump commercial produced by the Democrats showing a little Mexican boy using the word "fuck" repeatedly.

That's child abuse to make a boy say that word over and over.

Jesus will send the people who made that commercial to hell.

There was an anti-Trump commercial produced by the Democrats showing a little Mexican boy using the word "fuck" repeatedly.

Link to that ad showing a young boy dropping f bombs?

Video--Latino Kids Blast Donald Trump: 'F*ck you, racist f*ck!'

Breitbart is your source? Really? Is it because they were so good at getting the "facts" right in all their other contrived videos?

I think Breitbart filmed it and blamed it on the Democrats.

Breitbart is your source? Really? Is it because they were so good at getting the "facts" right in all their other contrived videos?

So you're going to pretend this didn't happen. That's the typical liberal response to everything they don't like, including videos showing Planned Parenthood directors negotiating the sale of baby body parts.

YOU CAN'T MAKE IT NOT TRUE BY WISHING IT AWAY.

Here is an entire Google page with links to the video where little kids are abused by Democrats who forced them to say the "f-word" destroying their innocence forever:

Google

So you're going to pretend this didn't happen. That's the typical liberal response to everything they don't like, including videos showing Planned Parenthood directors negotiating the sale of baby body parts.

YOU CAN'T MAKE IT NOT TRUE BY WISHING IT AWAY.

Well............just sayin.............with their track record of telling the truth, anything that comes from them is suspect.

Lie to me more than twice (and Breitbart has lied a lot more than twice), and I will question your facts every time until you earn my trust back. Breitbart has yet to do this, because nothing they've filmed has ever been proven to be true. Most of it is spin and editing. So, given their previous record, I'd be suspect of anything they put out.

Here is an entire Google page with links to the video where little kids are abused by Democrats who forced them to say the "f-word" destroying their innocence forever:

Google

The Google page helped, because I followed links to news sites that I trust to tell the truth. Thanks.

Personal opinion? Yeah............that commercial was a bit over the top. I agree.

Forum List

Back