Is There ANY Order In Our Country Right Now?

Okay, I confess,.. you're right. However, why do you think gas is so expensive now? Why aren't very many people working in your opinion?

Well, I just looked up the current unemployment rate and it’s 3.6%. That is really low, the lowest in maybe 20 years? So a lot of people ARE working.

Look, I won't deny that the handicapped system can be abused,.. but people who are actually either physically or mentally handicapped need it and the mentally handicapped (like me) can't help it.
SSI is a valuable part of our safety net, my brother is on it…you can thank a leftist for it ;)

Well, I just looked up the current unemployment rate and it’s 3.6%. That is really low, the lowest in maybe 20 years? So a lot of people ARE working.

SSI is a valuable part of our safety net, my brother is on it…you can thank a leftist for it ;)

I agree with you on the second part as that and the right to die is just some of the stuff I agree with liberals on,.. but if a lot of people are working then why are so many businesses still closing and short staffed?

A lot of people dropped out the labor market. Try the truth.

And how many times did Obama try to cut Social Security? I know at least 3 off the top of my head. And don't think Biden doesn't share those ideas.

Same thing I think about you lefty online tough guys.

I doubt you've ever even been in a real fistfight but I have no doubt you will lie about it.
All hat & no cattle :rolleyes:

More tough guy talk from the resident internet badass.

This is how I picture you.

1658109477671.png

Gas used to be below two dollars per gallon. It didn't get that way by itself. Also people used to want to work because it was their only source of income that they made. If they weren't like me and on SSI of course.

So, you do not work, and take money from the Govt and then whine about people not working because the Govt gives them money.

WOW. is about all I can say

Well….I guess I was wrong.

If we were energy independent Biden wouldn't be begging Saudi's for more oil would he?

elliswashingtonreport.com/2022/03/04/from-energy-independence-to-energy-crisis-how-american-oil-production-has-suffered-under-biden/

Everything Trump said has come true and Biden giving Russia the Nord Pipeline has left Europe crippled. So not only has Biden screwed us he's screwed a whole other continent. Good job

And you still obviously have 0 clue what you're talking about

I want to post my opinion on the stolen elections, ronaflu & clot shots on FB but I can't.
I want to fill up my tank with fuel for under $50 but that's out of the question.
I want to buy bacon but I can't find it.
I want to vote without knowing an illegal ballot will cancel mine out.
I want my electricity bill charges to be normal but that's not likely.
I want my nephew to enjoy his military career without being subjected to mandatory medical experiments.
I want my children to go to school without CRT, sexual orientation & gender ideology being shoved down their throats.
I want to live my life without being told I'm a racist because I'm white.
I want to feed my cattle to help supply the nations beef without being priced out of the market.
I want to get my tractor or car fixed without long waits for parts.

Should we go on?

Propaganda rules your world.

Do you have any idea of any truth about anything?

Well, two insurrectionists wept like little bitches when the judge dropped the hammer on them the other day.

Folks who assaulted the police on 1/6 are rotting in jail.

So, yup, it was a win for the good guys and order was maintained.

The established order is still solidly in place. The oil companies are raking in hundreds of dollars net profit per second and their minions are following their orders. Have no fear.

Democrats if you think there is please list the reason or reasons why you believe there is. Bonus points if you can do it without mentioning Trump.
Everything is fine where I live. Gas prices down almost a dollar from what they were. People are happy. The walleye bite is good. Perch mounds are forming. Not selling as many charters this year due to high winds. Been death on a stick out therefore days than normal. I truly hate canceling due to waves but that is the nature of well nature. Wanna do stuff outside you are subject to weather. Live music is back. Plenty of vacationers with smiles on their face. Leased another 100 acres of hunting land this week. Set up trail cameras and saw likely 6 bucks. In first video. Life is good here. I am going to a funeral tomorrow. That sucks but that's what happens when ya get old. Lots of funerals few weddings. At least it ain't my funeral.

Democrats if you think there is please list the reason or reasons why you believe there is. Bonus points if you can do it without mentioning Trump.
Any order? Yup...

Good guy with gun did what 400 police officers in Uvalde couldn't / wouldn't...

So, you do not work, and take money from the Govt and then whine about people not working because the Govt gives them money.

WOW. is about all I can say

Refusing to work and being able to is a whole lot different than not being able to work but wanting to. You know this already. Fuck you is all I can say. Even though Coyote and I have had our differences before and disagreed on things, at least she's smarter and more mature with these kinds of discussions than you are. :fu:

Forum List

Back