Is There ANY Order In Our Country Right Now?

And what is it you’re being denied and what is it you want to do but can’t?
I want to post my opinion on the stolen elections, ronaflu & clot shots on FB but I can't.
I want to fill up my tank with fuel for under $50 but that's out of the question.
I want to buy bacon but I can't find it.
I want to vote without knowing an illegal ballot will cancel mine out.
I want my electricity bill charges to be normal but that's not likely.
I want my nephew to enjoy his military career without being subjected to mandatory medical experiments.
I want my children to go to school without CRT, sexual orientation & gender ideology being shoved down their throats.
I want to live my life without being told I'm a racist because I'm white.
I want to feed my cattle to help supply the nations beef without being priced out of the market.
I want to get my tractor or car fixed without long waits for parts.

Should we go on?

I want to post my opinion on the stolen elections, ronaflu & clot shots on FB but I can't.
I want to fill up my tank with fuel for under $50 but that's out of the question.
I want my nephew to enjoy his military career without being subjected to mandatory medical experiments.
I want my children to go to school without CRT, sexual orientation & gender ideology being shoved down their throats.
I want to feed my cattle to help supply the nations beef without being priced out of the market.

Should we go on?
Poor baby.

I was talking about order in our government not ordering something for ourselves you idiot. :rolleyes:

Interesting how half a dozen people made the same basic joke by I am the only idiot.

Oh well.

What is it you want our government to have more control over?

Liar

I just did

That's odd, you are the only person I have heard have this problem. what kind of shithole do you live in?

Define normal

Poor baby.

You asked genius.

Interesting how half a dozen people made the same basic joke by I am the only idiot.

Oh well.

What is it you want our government to have more control over?

1. It's not that, you're just an idiot in general and I don't like you.

2. Gas prices, inflation, supply chain shortages, illegal immigration, and less control over everything else.

You asked genius.

1. It's not that, you're just an idiot in general and I don't like you.

2. Gas prices, inflation, supply chain shortages, illegal immigration, and less control over everything else.

1. I am crushed to find this out!

2. So you want the Govt to control prices, that has been tried in the past and never worked out well.

If they stopped handing out money like candy maybe people who were capable of it might actually want to work again.

Are they still doing that? Can you give some examples?

Should we go on?
No, I love the list as it is!! Especially the farm part. I spent the afternoon chasing sheep ---- we had a terrible storm here and a tree went down BAD. I better go out again; I think they'll join up in the one pasture and I can lock them all out of the tree-down pasture. I hope. Aaaarrrrrgh.

Bacon: WHAT is this awful "non-cured" ham and bacon??????? Wegman's is FULL of it and a young woman, who heard me complain I couldn't find normal bacon said of the weird stuff, "Because it's BETTER for you, healthier!!" Again, Aaaaaarrrrrrrgh. We just have to buy bacon and ham at normal stores, which Wegmans certainly is not.

Yes there is.

So, now back to your claim that the govt is still handing out money like candy....

You really are idiot. Who on earth would want to work if they're being paid more to sit on their butts? A grade schooler could figure this out.

Liar

I just did

That's odd, you are the only person I have heard have this problem. what kind of shithole do you live in?

Define normal
FB has been censoring all these topics for 2+ years.

That said, you can fuckoff Gator. Where I come from, you call someone a liar & it's time to throw down.
It's easy for you lefty soy boys to say stuff like that on the internet but you if ever said that to my face & you'd better be prepared to defend yourself because you'd be choking on your teeth quickly if you don't know how.

Yes there is.

So, now back to your claim that the govt is still handing out money like candy....

~~~~~~

No, I love the list as it is!! Especially the farm part. I spent the afternoon chasing sheep ---- we had a terrible storm here and a tree went down BAD. I better go out again; I think they'll join up in the one pasture and I can lock them all out of the tree-down pasture. I hope. Aaaarrrrrgh.

Bacon: WHAT is this awful "non-cured" ham and bacon??????? Wegman's is FULL of it and a young woman, who heard me complain I couldn't find normal bacon said of the weird stuff, "Because it's BETTER for you, healthier!!" Again, Aaaaaarrrrrrrgh. We just have to buy bacon and ham at normal stores, which Wegmans certainly is not.
That sucks. We have trees go down here & they usually seem to take out a fence in the process.
Do the sheep get into the tree & hurt themselves?
We had a horse break his leg in a downed tree a few years back & that sucked.
We've had a goat to keep a foal company but he was an asshole.
Now he's in the freezer. I like the fact I can butcher them myself in a few hours at the most.
A cow takes me much longer plus storage can be a problem.

If you had young kids, would you be comfortable taking them to any Democrat controlled city for a vacation?

Democrats run the best cities in America
NY, LA, DC, Boston, Philly……
Have taken my kids many, many times

Why would I take my kids to a Republican run city?
They are boring

You really are idiot. Who on earth would want to work if they're being paid more to sit on their butts? A grade schooler could figure this out.

So, you cannot give examples of the Govt still giving away money like they did in 2020/2021.

My wife's VA is having trouble finding nurses. She made over 100 grand in 2020 and 2021 and yet they still cannot find nursese....is that because the Govt is giving away more free money than that?

Forum List

Back