Is the US a friend or a rival of Germany?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I watched yesterday a discussion on Serbian TV. And they had another perspective then western news reporters, a guy said that the US is a rival of Germany, he said because both are big economies, he said they killed the Deutsche Bank, with a lawsuit. They do tax wars on Germany etc. They also said they have 40.000 American Soldiers in Germany and Nukes etc. and Germans have no right to say what they can do their or not. I never heard Germans saying that, also now Biden was in Europe and he came up with the idea that the US will supply Europe with gas but he charges more then what Russia would charge, Erdogan disregarded him, but I think Germany will do it even it will be bad for Germany, and the US will have killed two flies with one hit, Germany and Russia.

Тranslation:

"Germany breaks through bottom

That is, it was clear to me before, of course, that "freedom and democracy" are such figures of speech, and that it is impossible to talk about any freedom in Germany at all, literally a step to the left, a step to the right - and a shout from the overseer.

But this looks like a real witch hunt.
Today I posted two news items to my channel. The author-journalist refused to publish in the magazine "Friday" only because he, severely condemning russian aggression, added that NATO also organized such aggression in Yugoslavia and Iraq.

Not only that. They run over pop singers. Helena Fischer dared not say anything about the war in Ukraine! How can she do this?!.

I just have this question: are they fucked up? Or what?
That is, it is not that a person "does not condemn Putin." It's not that a person speaks out politically in any way at all. No, he is being bullied simply for not wanting to say anything.

No, of course I understand, that this is the case with any problem here. You try to say something positive about nuclear power plants, for example! But now somehow it's already off the scale. About power plants and all previous political issues, it was possible, in the end, just to be silent.
And now it's impossible to be silent. A bacchanal of hatred

Naturally, everything is the same at the household level, where it is possible. For example, no one will touch me, and I live in an international district. But a friend of ours is practicing at school as a future teacher. At his school, the guys beat up a russian-speaking boy. Not just like that, but precisely for THIS. And this was preceded by prolonged harassment. A friend talked to the boy's mother and offered to help, but how will he actually help...

After all, this is not the case everywhere, not in the whole West, not in all of Europe. In Italy, there are people who quite have different opinions. In France, too. The fact that it was Germany, that took such a position, namely Germany with its "glorious" history, gives everything, of course, a special piquancy.

I hope no one has any more questions about why the German communists are not mumbling about "Russian imperialism", but clearly sided with Z.
By the way, criminal liability is already being introduced for the public use of the letter Z."

Mortimer
Both Germany and France have always been neutral to America

America best allies are Canada , UK, Australian, Japan and Israel

The authorities of the German federal states of Lower Saxony and Bavaria have announced criminal liability for the public demonstration of the symbol "Z". This is reported by the publication Deutschlandfunk.

"Freedom of opinion is one of the main advantages of our constitution, in Germany everyone can express their opinion. However, freedom of opinion ends where criminal law begins," said Bavarian Justice Minister Georg Eisenreich.

According to German radio BR24, residents of these regions may face a fine or imprisonment for up to three years for displaying the "Z" symbol.

Earlier, the Swiss insurance company Zurich Insurance removed the letter "Z" from its logo on social networks. The company explained the decision by saying that they did not want to be misunderstood.

At the beginning of hostilities in Ukraine, the letter "Z" was found on Russian military equipment and uniforms. Now this symbol represents support for Russia's actions on the territory of Ukrainе
- - - - - -
Once upon a time, state laws were adopted in Germany. They have been preserved in history as the Nuremberg Laws. So all the persecutions and exterminations of Jews can now be considered legally committed, because a law has been passed!

The authorities of the German federal states of Lower Saxony and Bavaria have announced criminal liability for the public demonstration of the symbol "Z". This is reported by the publication Deutschlandfunk.

And true. People who are demonstrating under this symbol are the same like Nazis for us.

"Freedom of opinion is one of the main advantages of our constitution, in Germany everyone can express their opinion. However, freedom of opinion ends where criminal law begins," said Bavarian Justice Minister Georg Eisenreich.

To be a Nazi is a crime and not an opinion in Germany. And to fight with the "Z"-symbol for this war of Putin which is contrary to international laws is also not an opinion. The honorless Russian soldiers are doing by the way many war crimes in the Ukraine - same in Syria.

According to German radio BR24, residents of these regions may face a fine or imprisonment for up to three years for displaying the "Z" symbol.

Three years? ... Normally someone has only to pay some money ... but I remember indeed someone who had been imprisoned because she refused to let it be to show continously in public demonstrations the Nazi-Swastika. After she did do so for years she was indeed imprisoned.

Earlier, the Swiss insurance company Zurich Insurance removed the letter "Z" from its logo on social networks. The company explained the decision by saying that they did not want to be misunderstood.

At the beginning of hostilities in Ukraine, the letter "Z" was found on Russian military equipment and uniforms. Now this symbol represents support for Russia's actions on the territory of Ukrainе
- - - - - -
Once upon a time, state laws were adopted in Germany. They have been preserved in history as the Nuremberg Laws. So all the persecutions and exterminations of Jews can now be considered legally committed, because a law has been passed!

Are you totally mad? The criminal racism with a marker (the yellow star of David) means not that Jews demonstrated with this symbol for the extermination of the Nazis. The Nazis forced Jews to have to wear this symbol because the Nazis (under the symbol of the Swastika) separated Germans in Jews and Aryans. That's why the Swastika is a murderous threat on Jews and others. And the Z-symbol is a symbol for the murder of Ukranians in a war which hurts international laws. An agreement to murder Jews or to murder Ukranians (Swastika, Z-symbol) is not an opinion - this are hate crimes.

Last edited:
Mortimer
Both Germany and France have always been neutral to America

America best allies are Canada , UK, Australian, Japan and Israel

What is neutral for you, god USA? "Whoever is not with me is against me..." (Lucas 11,23) or "For the one who is not against us is for us!" (Marcus 9,40)?

... but I think Germany will do it even it will be bad for Germany, and the US will have killed two flies with one hit, Germany and Russia.

You are right with this sentence. Nevertheless it disqualifies you.

Siegfried Russwurm, President of Federation of German Industries: Without Russian gas, there would be a “virtual breakdown of our industrial network. It is impossible to put a price on potential losses & give even a ballpark figure of how much it would cost the average German.”

Shut up, you kraut! Don't you understand that the profits of American manufacturers of weapons and liquefied gas will increase significantly!?

Forum List

Back