Is the Occupation of the West Bank Morally Justified?

Is the Occupation of the West Bank Morally Justified?

• yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't want Medina------but I would like to have Baghdad. Excavation rights in Medina would be
good but only if you know who could be exhumed
and moved to--------some unknown place

Gaza beaches are especially beautiful at night,
when lit by Israeli electricity.

Archaeological excavation rights in Median...hm... I like the idea very much.

You just posted that Jewish soldiers shouldn't be afraid of having stones thrown at them.
You must be autistic.
I posted that the threat Israel faces today is not the same threat they faced in 1967, Karen.

Stop being a drama queen.

The occupation of their lands, brother.

arab lands are in ARABIA ---(today mostly
saudi arabia) the civilization called "arab"
developed in "arabia" ---language, religion,
art and customs. Some places that were invaded
by arabs became "arabized" ----language, custom,
religion, art. but jews are not "arabized"----even those who speak arabic are not "arabized" thus Israel is
not "arab land"

The tribal lot in which I live extends all the way to Sidon,

just sayin'...

800px-12_staemme_israels_heb.svg.png

Gaza beaches are especially beautiful at night,
when lit by Israeli electricity.

Archaeological excavation rights in Median...hm... I like the idea very much.

Gaza would be a really nice resort town----like a
Las Vegas or a Coney Island

I posted that the threat Israel faces today is not the same threat they faced in 1967, Karen.

Stop being a drama queen.
You just posted that Jewish soldiers shouldn't be afraid of having stones thrown at them.

arab lands are in ARABIA ---(today mostly
saudi arabia) the civilization called "arab"
developed in "arabia" ---language, religion,
art and customs. Some places that were invaded
by arabs became "arabized" ----language, custom,
religion, art. but jews are not "arabized"----even those who speak arabic are not "arabized" thus Israel is
not "arab land"
DNA says you are all related.

That's how your brain processed it. You will say out of one side of your face that no one can defeat the Israeli army and out of the other side of your face that Palestinians are an existential threat to the security of Israel. You can't have it both ways, pal.

The reality is that this is not 1967. That threat is gone. At this point it's just a land grab. No different than what I would imagine gangsters would do.

You have no moral argument for occupying the lands you took by force. What Israel is doing is immoral.

That's how your brain processed it. You will say out of one side of your face that no one can defeat the Israeli army and out of the other side of your face that Palestinians are an existential threat to the security of Israel. You can't have it both ways, pal.

The reality is that this is not 1967. That threat is gone. At this point it's just a land grab. No different than what I would imagine gangsters would do.

You have no moral argument for occupying the lands you took by force. What Israel is doing is immoral.
No land was taken by force that wasn't allotted for Jewish sovereignty
by actual international law.

Last edited:

The victor defines the buffer zone.
You should complain to Egypt and Jordan for paying Israel to protect their borders from Gaza and the West Bank.
Yep, even their "brothers" don't want them.
Go ahead, start a Thread on the immorality of Egypt and Jordan since they set up their own to be trapped like rat.
And let's not forget Syria invading Lebanon and never leaving.
That's 3 Threads of Arab immorality right there.

But we know that Jews winning drives you insane.

No land was taken by force that wasn't allotted for Jewish sovereignty
by actual international law.
We all know where the Torah denying Ding{Bat} is coming from.
He's hoping the destruction of The Jews will bring his messiah.

Make sure and tell the Lord what a good person you have been during this discussion.
The Lord knows I wish all mankind would live in peace.
In fact, it's in our davening every day in Pesukah D'zimrah in the last 5 tehillim of Dovid Hamelech.

We all know where the Torah denying Ding{Bat} is coming from.
He's hoping the destruction of The Jews will bring his messiah.

I'll send my condolences to the Muslim and Christian theologians,
for the brain-freeze they've been experiencing since we liberated to Jerusalem.

That trauma should be recognized a DSM disorder,
and I guess the prescribed healing is returning Madrid to the Caliphate.

Not a WASP.
Don't drink beer except on rare occasions.
Don't attend church.

You are 0 for 3, Rosie.

Now it's my turn, both Toddsterpatriot and the Hawk are far right wing alt righters that support your position. If that doesn't give you pause for concern, nothing will.

Now it's my turn, both Toddsterpatriot and the Hawk are far right wing alt righters

What's a "far right wing alt righter"?

Forum List

Back