Is the Occupation of the West Bank Morally Justified?

Is the Occupation of the West Bank Morally Justified?

• yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not kissing Muslims asses. I am telling you the truth you do not want to hear.

There is no military threat from Palestine. The conditions which led to the occupation no longer exist. If anything Israel is at greater risk by continuing the opposition.

Israel can hold no moral high ground by continuing the occupation.

It is in Israel's best interest to give back the seized lands.

"give back" to whom? there is no threat "from palestine" ----wrong again dingy----there is no
"palestine" "PALESTINA" is just a name forced
onto JUDEA by Roman invaders-----occupiers.
In fact before the romans forced the name Palestina---
the Romans used the name JUDEA in some latinized
form. for the unified KINGDOM OF JUDAH and ISRAEL. -----now all called "ISRAEL" <<< the modern form. simple. Your difficulty here is that
you adhere to the roman cult.

So giving back the West Bank will be the downfall of Israel?
Are you autistic?
The land mass between Israel and Jordan is like a pixel on a screen compared to the land mass between the US and Mexico.
You are dumb as dogshit.

Are you autistic?
The land mass between Israel and Jordan is like a pixel on a screen compared to the land mass between the US and Mexico.
You are dumb as dogshit.
So Israel will crumble if they give back the occupied lands?

Exactly how sensitive is the the occupation of the West Bank for the continued well being of Israel?

Who is going to get murdered?
Why don't you ask people who live in the Christian and Muslim countries where there are no borders and lots of terrorist attacks?
Arabs in the Middle East are trained to be proud of dying and getting their virgins.
You can't really be this stupid.

So Israel will crumble if they give back the occupied lands?

Exactly how sensitive is the continued well being of Israel is the occupation of the West Bank?
Why don't you visit and find out for yourself because nothing anyone posts here will convince you that Jews aren't sneaky and evil.

Are you autistic?
You are dumb as dogshit.
So those Palestinians yielding sticks and throwing stones are a threat to Israel?

Why don't you visit and find out for yourself because nothing anyone posts here will convince you that Jews aren't sneaky and evil.
I never said Jews are sneaky or evil. Get a grip.

I am saying the continued occupation can't be morally justified. Stop being so emotional.

I never said Jews are sneaky or evil. Get a grip.

I am saying the continued occupation can't be morally justified. Stop being so emotional.
What's you address?
I was serious; I will pay some guys to go to your address and throw stones at you.

did you mean WIELDING sticks .. ??? yielding
sticks would be ok
You guys are super paranoid.

If the IDF were everything you said it was, then you shouldn't be worried about sticks and stones.

Forum List

Back