Is the American flag becoming a symbol of hate?

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Interesting article on Fox but not what they intended. Trump sycophants have successfully grabbed the flag and patriotic imagery to reflect their distorted political views. The result is that many outside the pro-Trump circle assume overt displays of patriotic symbols isn’t support for America but for Trumpism.

Has the flag and patriotic imagery been co-opted and spoiled? How do we free the flag?
———————
MSNBC contributor Mara Gay said Tuesday that she was "disturbed" to see "dozens of American flags" flown by Donald Trump supporters during a weekend trip to Long Island, New York.

The left-wing editorial board member for The New York Times was also distressed by what she called expletives on the trucks against President Biden, describing the flag-flying Trump supporters as sending a clear message: "This is my country … not your country. I own this."

Interesting article on Fox but not what they intended. Trump sycophants have successfully grabbed the flag and patriotic imagery to reflect their distorted political views. The result is that many outside the pro-Trump circle assume overt displays of patriotic symbols isn’t support for America but for Trumpism.

Has the flag and patriotic imagery been co-opted and spoiled? How do we free the flag?
———————
MSNBC contributor Mara Gay said Tuesday that she was "disturbed" to see "dozens of American flags" flown by Donald Trump supporters during a weekend trip to Long Island, New York.

The left-wing editorial board member for The New York Times was also distressed by what she called expletives on the trucks against President Biden, describing the flag-flying Trump supporters as sending a clear message: "This is my country … not your country. I own this."

Nope.....

Even when the story isn't supposed to be about Trump, the crackpot left makes it about Trump.

Fuck my life.

Zombies.jpg

———————

Just as we see some other nation's flags as symbols of hate the American flag has always been a symbol of hate to some peoples and some nations and that will never change. Blaming one group or another is nothing more than partisan politics for purely political reasons.

———————

Don't most gators that live in cities live in the sewers?

Only to Liberal idiots. I have a T-Shirt with a flag on it I got from going to a July 4th baseball game. It's always fun to wear it to the grocery store and see how many scowling faces I see. :lol:
I have one that says the media is the biggest virus we face. I get tons of thumbs up comments but no leftist twat has ever said anything

Probably will be (given time).

They done it with the confederate flag.
They're doing it with the Union Jack.

It's what the looney left do.

The sad part about it all is that this nonsense could easily be nipped in the bud by folk who "should" know better yet always seem to bend and enable the maniacs therefore giving them permission and vindication to move onto whatever's next on their maniac agenda.

Last edited:
Only to Liberal idiots. I have a T-Shirt with a flag on it I got from going to a July 4th baseball game. It's always fun to wear it to the grocery store and see how many scowling faces I see. :lol:
Lady, they just want you to wear a bra under it, so nobody trips. :rolleyes:

I have one that says the media is the biggest virus we face. I get tons of thumbs up comments but no leftist twat has ever said anything

Why would they? When someone announces they're an idiot, you leave it well enough alone.

Why would they? When someone announces they're an idiot, you leave it well enough alone.
Lefty's lack the courage to speak their mind unless they're in a mob

———————

The flag and all things truly America have become symbols of the Republican Party.
IMG_6487.jpg

Forum List

Back