Fort Pierce Post Office flies upside down flag, symbol of "Stop the Steal" election deniers.

I used to have a magnetic flag on my car that I “flew” upside down through the Trump years.

MAGA types would ask why and scoff when I told them. Now they do it.

Shrug.

But a Supreme Court Justice doing that???

Clearly that Justice needs to recuse

'A star-spangled banner flew upside down Wednesday at the United States Post Office on Orange Avenue, days after U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito faced criticism for years-old pictures of the same sight at his home.

The upside-down American flag has been a symbol used by "Stop the Steal," groups backing false conspiracy theories that the 2020 presidential election actually was won by former President Donald Trump, only to be stolen by President Joe Biden.'

The malignancy that is Trumpism is spreading everywhere.

So the post office said it was inadvertent and you commies make a big conspiracy out of it. People do make mistakes ya know.

1716721116881.png

'A star-spangled banner flew upside down Wednesday at the United States Post Office on Orange Avenue, days after U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito faced criticism for years-old pictures of the same sight at his home.

The upside-down American flag has been a symbol used by "Stop the Steal," groups backing false conspiracy theories that the 2020 presidential election actually was won by former President Donald Trump, only to be stolen by President Joe Biden.'

Email the above to election denier Hillary Clinton.

The malignancy is that the US government has been captured, years ago. Thus the upside down flag act.

Trump fans understand that simple but unpleasant fact, and they labor under the illusion that voting can correct it.

Forum List

Back