New York Times editor gets triggered by seeing American flags

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Leftists are enemies of America.

"I was on Long Island this weekend, visiting a really dear friend and I was really disturbed. I saw, you know, dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with expletives against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags, and some cases, just dozens of American flags, which is also just disturbing, because essentially the message was clear, 'This is my country. This is not your country. I own this.'"

"I was on Long Island this weekend, visiting a really dear friend and I was really disturbed. I saw, you know, dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with expletives against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags, and some cases, just dozens of American flags, which is also just disturbing, because essentially the message was clear, 'This is my country. This is not your country. I own this.'"
who is making her stay here???

1623181817946.png

She should have her significant other buy one way tickets to a place she will appreciate...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The needs to get over it and calm down.

The ugly, arrogant ignorance that is Trumpism does not own the flag. She only gives them power when she whines like this.

The flag is far better and far bigger than those phony, misguided "patriots".
Trump may not own the flag but he sure as Hell represents American patriots. Unlike the current Oval Office resident.

The needs to get over it and calm down.

The ugly, arrogant ignorance that is Trumpism does not own the flag. She only gives them power when she whines like this.

The flag is far better and far bigger than those phony, misguided, ersatz "patriots".

You got triggered, too, huh? Maybe you people should start your own country...Dumbfuckistan.

When a Pravda, i mean NYT editor, gets away from their Stalin shrine in the office they panic.

Sounds like Mara Gay should also fly the flag proudly to proclaim that she too "owns this". That's what America's all about. We all own it, and when you get upset because somebody else is flying a flag while you don't want to, you silence yourself.

Sounds like Mara Gay should also fly the flag proudly to proclaim that she too "owns this". That's what America's all about. We all own it, and when you get upset because somebody else is flying a flag while you don't want to, you silence yourself.
I think its more simple than that. She simply cant function away from a shrine to Stalin.

True but, like most leftists, she hates America.

She hates it but doesn't want anyone else to own it. Isn't there a term that fits that?

She should move to Cuba.

Nothing to disturb her there.

She hates it but doesn't want anyone else to own it. Isn't there a term that fits that?
Fascist Stalinism

The NYT is infamous for employing racist.

Forum List

Back