Is the American flag becoming a symbol of hate?

Nope your last paragraph is full of lies. So you admit his policies helped you. Case closed. Don’t be jealous because I received a better education than you and you re not CEO material. Keep watching MSDNC for your news. You’re a loser and I would say it to your face with zero repercussions.
I bitch slap you on this site regularly. No reason to get sore. You’re a lowly financial advisor. The only people who end up in that job have no other options available. I get scum suckers like you reaching out to me on LinkedIn all the time because of my job title ($$$) brings you slime balls out. I bet I ignored at least one of your pitches out in the real world.

As I recall only one of us has multiple degrees from #3 and #6 Public U’s in America. ;). It wasn’t you.
Show one post where you “bitch slapped”
Me. This should be rich. Back up your bravado little man.
The one you just quoted for starters. :) Dont you have some cold calls to make?

Nope your last paragraph is full of lies. So you admit his policies helped you. Case closed. Don’t be jealous because I received a better education than you and you re not CEO material. Keep watching MSDNC for your news. You’re a loser and I would say it to your face with zero repercussions.
I bitch slap you on this site regularly. No reason to get sore. You’re a lowly financial advisor. The only people who end up in that job have no other options available. I get scum suckers like you reaching out to me on LinkedIn all the time because of my job title ($$$) brings you slime balls out. I bet I ignored at least one of your pitches out in the real world.

As I recall only one of us has multiple degrees from #3 and #6 Public U’s in America. ;). It wasn’t you.
Show one post where you “bitch slapped”
Me. This should be rich. Back up your bravado little man.
The one you just quoted for starters. :) Dont you have some cold calls to make?
Always! If that is your operational definition then you're misguided, little leftist.

Interesting article on Fox but not what they intended. Trump sycophants have successfully grabbed the flag and patriotic imagery to reflect their distorted political views. The result is that many outside the pro-Trump circle assume overt displays of patriotic symbols isn’t support for America but for Trumpism.

Has the flag and patriotic imagery been co-opted and spoiled? How do we free the flag?
———————
MSNBC contributor Mara Gay said Tuesday that she was "disturbed" to see "dozens of American flags" flown by Donald Trump supporters during a weekend trip to Long Island, New York.

The left-wing editorial board member for The New York Times was also distressed by what she called expletives on the trucks against President Biden, describing the flag-flying Trump supporters as sending a clear message: "This is my country … not your country. I own this."

"Is the American Flag becoming a symbol of hate?"

Only in your private fantasy wet dreams, gumby

I hope the leftists whine about the American flag. That is a bridge too far for many US voters. That gator can even post an OP with that shows how far the left has fallen.

View attachment 498774
Why does it take five men to put up a flag that I could raise myself with one hand?
It took a lot more than 5 to raise that flag. Thousands died so it could be done. What would you have done when the grenade attack came?

Interesting article on Fox but not what they intended. Trump sycophants have successfully grabbed the flag and patriotic imagery to reflect their distorted political views. The result is that many outside the pro-Trump circle assume overt displays of patriotic symbols isn’t support for America but for Trumpism.

Has the flag and patriotic imagery been co-opted and spoiled? How do we free the flag?
———————
MSNBC contributor Mara Gay said Tuesday that she was "disturbed" to see "dozens of American flags" flown by Donald Trump supporters during a weekend trip to Long Island, New York.

The left-wing editorial board member for The New York Times was also distressed by what she called expletives on the trucks against President Biden, describing the flag-flying Trump supporters as sending a clear message: "This is my country … not your country. I own this."

Well it's not really something new to those of us in our 60s and older. But fuck people who misuse the flag.

Forum List

Back