New York Times editor gets triggered by seeing American flags

Why can't they learn to love the flag?

Trumpandhisflag.jpg

Leftists are enemies of America.

"I was on Long Island this weekend, visiting a really dear friend and I was really disturbed. I saw, you know, dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with expletives against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags, and some cases, just dozens of American flags, which is also just disturbing, because essentially the message was clear, 'This is my country. This is not your country. I own this.'"
The NYT is infamous for employing racist.
Yes, its well known The NYT makes racism a job requirement.

"I was on Long Island this weekend, visiting a really dear friend and I was really disturbed. I saw, you know, dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with expletives against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags, and some cases, just dozens of American flags, which is also just disturbing, because essentially the message was clear, 'This is my country. This is not your country. I own this.'"

She should move to Cuba.

Nothing to disturb her there.
Drop her off on the tarmac in North Korea. Plenty of flags for her to like there.

I have found it "disturbing" seeing Violent Racist Democrats burning people's cars, homes and businesses.
I have found it "disturbing" seeing Violent Racist Democrats chase people down in the streets a beating them
I have found it "disturbing" seeing Violent Racist Democrats block traffick and pull people out of their cars and beat them.
I have found it "disturbing" seeing Violent Racist Democrats sucker punch innocent people who were just walking down the sidewalk.
I have found it "disturbing" seeing Violent Racist Democrats burning police cars, police stations and court houses.
I have found it "disturbing" seeing Violent Racist Democrats assassinate policemen.

I have found it "disturbing" seeing Violent Racist Democrats burning people's cars, homes and businesses.
I have found it "disturbing" seeing Violent Racist Democrats chase people down in the streets a beating them
I have found it "disturbing" seeing Violent Racist Democrats block traffick and pull people out of their cars and beat them.
I have found it "disturbing" seeing Violent Racist Democrats sucker punch innocent people who were just walking down the sidewalk.
I have found it "disturbing" seeing Violent Racist Democrats burning police cars, police stations and court houses.
I have found it "disturbing" seeing Violent Racist Democrats assassinate policemen.
Well, they admire the Italian blackshirts and the SA brownshirts.

Why can't they learn to love the flag?

View attachment 498828

God Bless Trump. Now find us a picture of Biddum, Hillary, Obumma or Willy kissing the flag?

Let's throw in Nancy, Schumer, Reid, and about 50 other democrats!
Kissing? Can we find pictures of them saluting the flag without a sour look on their face?

BINGO. You win a cigar!

Good luck finding a modern democrat even posing admiringly with anything suggesting patriotism and loyalty to the nation they serve!

Hearing this horrible story makes me want to clutch my pearls.

She sounds like she has some mental issues if American flags bother her.

Forum List

Back