Is racism real?

Yeah, it's real. I grew up in south Alabama in the 1960s and saw it, firsthand. I ALSO watched it improve drastically during my lifetime. Of course, it will never be totally eradicated because human beings tend to love to hate. That said, the media that is pushing the LIE that racism is as bad as it ever was, that media need to be harmed as much as everyone else will be once they succeed in starting a race-based conflict in America.

They've gone out of their way to convince mostly young blacks that they are victims of race hate. Those blacks who are my age or older know very well that racism today is extremely minor considering where it was 50 years ago. The sad irony is that the very black youth who are becoming angry and wanting revenge, are the ones who will suffer the most when race hate is rejuvenated by this evil media cabal.

Yeah, it's real. I grew up in south Alabama in the 1960s and saw it, firsthand. I ALSO watched it improve drastically during my lifetime. Of course, it will never be totally eradicated because human beings tend to love to hate. That said, the media that is pushing the LIE that racism is as bad as it ever was, that media need to be harmed as much as everyone else will be once they succeed in starting a race-based conflict in America.

They've gone out of their way to convince mostly young blacks that they are victims of race hate. Those blacks who are my age or older know very well that racism today is extremely minor considering where it was 50 years ago. The sad irony is that the very black youth who are becoming angry and wanting revenge, are the ones who will suffer the most when race hate is rejuvenated by this evil media cabal.
They are just being used again and either don't care, or are too stupid to see it.

A resident here at the apt complex sits in her apt screaming on the phone about how racist this place is. She is being evicted because she is now egging peoples cars, and threatened "black street justice soon". This, after just about every one in this complex donated goods to her because when she moved in, she had NOTHING. But..we are all racist.:cuckoo:

She is over 62...she should be wiser than how she is acting. Meanwhile, two new black ladies moved in. Very nice, very socialable. So much for the racist claim.

Personally..I think its Black Brainwashing by the Dems. They have been doing this crap for years.

Yes it still exists. However it was being eradicated until the American people elected a half black man, never thinking he would make it worse. Now the corporate media pushes racism in much of their reporting, only making matters worse between the races. It’s now about racist hate toward whites.

1638471850816.png

Forum List

Back