Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS RACISM OVER YET?

Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over what is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.

Did you get permission to ask this?

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over what is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.

I have nothing to be sad about, I was never a racist to begin with....

IS RACISM OVER YET?
Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over w

hat is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.
You start your threads with sympathetic/pathetic youtubes by teeny boppers.
You are incapable of intellectual debate.
You only last-word with moronic and empty hostility.
`

Please note that characterizing a person's debate, motive or points IS NOT refutation. Sympathetic/Pathetic does not equal WRONG. Teen boppers does not equate to being wrong. Then you say the other person is incapable of intellectual debate, while personally not demonstrating intellectual debate your own self.

A debate consists of an entity making an assertion, giving their reasoning and providing evidence for their conclusion. All that was done by your opposition. For you to respond intellectually would mean you offer a refutation of their assertion by dismantling their reasoning and evidence with counter reasoning and evidence, of which you presented none.

The thing about counter reasoning is that the only counter reasoning is that blacks are inferior, which fits the official definition of racism. However, of course you have your own definition of racism that is self serving.....because as a white person you have the privilege of not being bound by official definitions when they do not serve your interest.

Last edited:
IS RACISM OVER YET?

You start your threads with sympathetic/pathetic youtubes by teeny boppers.
You are incapable of intellectual debate.
You only last-word with moronic and empty hostility.
`

You can't out debate me.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Yeah whatever.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Yeah whatever.

Exactly..

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Yeah whatever.

Exactly..

Your comment was stupid and a common response steeped in white fragility. I was never a murderer, but I am sad that it happens.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Yeah whatever.

Exactly..

Your comment was stupid and a common response steeped in white fragility. I was never a murderer, but I am sad that it happens.

Hey Funk and Wagnall. I'm not 100% white...So play your blame game somewhere it will do some good for you...Like a fellow cryers forum...

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Yeah whatever.

Exactly..

Hey Funk and Wagnall. I'm not 100% white...So play your blame game somewhere it will do some good for you...Like a fellow cryers forum...

What white person is?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
IS RACISM OVER YET?

Yeah whatever.

Exactly..

Anyone can say thy aren't white. But you repeat the same shit as white racists. If you aren't white you face the same racism. So you go to the criers forum and I'll keep posting the truth.

Yeah whatever.
Exactly..

Anyone can say thy aren't white. But you repeat the same shit as white racists. If you aren't white you face the same racism. So you go to the criers forum and I'll keep posting the truth.
I see you have no ability to accept people or the world as it really is...too bad...

Yeah whatever.
Exactly..

What white person is?
I don't know since I don't know how many are mixed with what...Same with colored folks they are not all so called "pure" either...

I see you have no ability to accept people or the world as it really is...too bad...

I do accept things as they are. You are the one who can't.

What white person is?
I don't know since I don't know how many are mixed with what...Same with colored folks they are not all so called "pure" either...

He's not white but we are colored. LOL!

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Whites are the most racially tolerant of the races. We accept all kinds here, so tell me which black African countries are welcoming to whites? Any? As for arabs countries, they hate everyone, including their own. And Asia also doesn't encourage emigration, and places like Japan bar mooslims from getting citizenship there.
Just what have whites failed at racially?

Exactly..

I do accept things as they are. You are the one who can't.
I not only accept people for who they are I prefer it....without any of your "race" hangups....Free yourself from your victim mentality consciousness..Life is a lot more fun...I also know that within each society is a social status determined by income...Blacks do it to blacks and other races and so do whites, in fact all humans do it..Duh...even animals....

Exactly..

What white person is?

Of course you can only take the use of the word "colored" meaning only black, but ahem, all humans have a color, yes, white is a color also, but it's not a race....

What white person is?

Of course you can only take the use of the word "colored" meaning only black, but ahem, all humans have a color, yes, white is a color also, but it's not a race....

You can try that weak response but when you made the comment it wasn't about all humans having a color. And then you display a vivid example that is part of the overall problem, Whites don't see each other as a race but everyone else is a race to them. White is a race.

IS RACISM OVER YET?

Whites are the most racially tolerant of the races. We accept all kinds here, so tell me which black African countries are welcoming to whites? Any? As for arabs countries, they hate everyone, including their own. And Asia also doesn't encourage emigration, and places like Japan bar mooslims from getting citizenship there.
Just what have whites failed at racially?

First off, this is not a white country. Second, stop lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back