Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
IS RACISM OVER YET?

Now of course we are not going to have anything close to a rational discussion over what is sad in this video. As long as it's about white failure we can't because whites can't accept they have failed. And if you don't think so I am going to present a lesson to you guys very soon about how whites cannot face their own racial failure right here at USMB. And in that lesson you will see how whites are more than ready to discuss how non whites suck, but watch it change when the issue turns to white failure.

The perpetual victim IM2 having a meltdown over white people not giving him free stuff cause his great, great, mammy and pappy were slaves ..... :lol: :lol:

ekbeAiN.gif

Last edited:
IM2, that is a great question.
A racist puts their race above their religion and their nationality.
A racist can see racism where it doesn't exist and can't see it where it's obvious.
Racist have race based political organizations, race based student organizations and race based employee organization.
Racist do not accept that America is a sovereign country with borders and immigration laws.
Racist demand racial discrimination in employment and college admissions.
Racist are against protecting everyone's Right to Vote with common sense Voter ID laws.
When will the racism end?

Last edited:
A racist can see racism where it doesn't exist and can't see it where it's obvious.
Racist have race based political organizations, race based student organizations and race based employee organization.
Racist do not accept that America is sovereign country with borders and immigration laws.
Racist are against protecting everyone's Right to Vote with common sense Voter ID laws.

The problem with all that is that it ignores the fact that the dictionary HAS ALREADY DEFINED THE TERM!!!

What is white privilege? Your post is a case study. Its exemplified when a white person, and only a white (or an apologist of white people) person, feel that they can usurp or hijack an the official definition of a term/word in the English language.....TO THE BENEFIT OF WHITES.

Don't ever ask what white privilege is again....or act like it does not exist.

the definition of racism

Racist do not accept that America is sovereign country with borders and immigration laws.

The problem with all that is that it ignores the fact that the dictionary HAS ALREADY DEFINED THE TERM!!!

What is white privilege? Your post is a case study. Its exemplified when a white person, and only a white (or an apologist of white people) person, feel that they can usurp or hijack an the official definition of a term/word in the English language.....TO THE BENEFIT OF WHITES.

the definition of racism

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement,usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I think that I nailed it, and you might fall under "A racist can see racism where it doesn't exist and can't see it where it's obvious."

Racist do not accept that America is a sovereign country with borders and immigration laws.

.A racist makes up fake definitions of racism by purposefully ignoring American history.

the definition of racism

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement,usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I think that I nailed it, and you might fall under "A racist can see racism where it doesn't exist and can't see it where it's obvious."

Only white privilege makes you think you nailed it. If a black person deviates in any way from how things are defined......its jumped on as a sign of our lack of intelligence, and used to try to discredit everything we said. Yet, you all can come on here and ignore the rules of language.....that words have official meaning.....while we use the official meaning.......and you say you are the smart ones....and you don't feel in anyway discredit? That...my friends, is white privilege.

Last edited:
There is no racism. I wish black people would stop getting all uppity about it. :eusa_snooty:

As I predicted there will not be a reasoned discussion because this is a thread about white failure. Whites actually think they have succeeded and can determine that blacks are failing even as whites were legislated everything they have. Without that whites would still be stuck at Jamestown eating each other for dinner. The fact whites are racists shows that those who practice racism are failed. As you see here we have one idiot who decided he could create his own definition of racism by making clams that things are racist which were created because of how white racism excluded others. Failure.

Racist reasoning.

Basketball is when a person kicks a field goal
Basketball is when the player hits a home run.
Basketball is when a player crosses the goal line with the basketball and does a dance.
Basketball is when the umpires yells "STRIKE"!
Basketball is when you kick the ball into the goal.

Therefore, basketball is meaningless nowadays. Everything is basketball.

"All the other white folks chime in and applaud in agreement" :abgg2q.jpg:

Racist reasoning.

Basketball is when a player crosses the goal line with the basketball and does a dance.

"All the other white folks chime in and applaud in agreement"
Well said. Thanks :D

Don't forget that basketball is played on ice and the players wear skates and use sticks to hit the basketball past the goaltender. And you have to shoot below par to win the game. Yes, racist reasoning doesn't exist.

Racist reasoning.

You are an example of what he's talking about..

You're talking about how whites are still racist, therefore it means whites are superior and you still think you are inferior. WTF kind of reasoning is that?

Racist reasoning.

You're talking about how whites are still racist, therefore it means whites are superior and you still think you are inferior. WTF kind of reasoning is that?
giphy.gif

Don't forget that basketball is played on ice and the players wear skates and use sticks to hit the basketball past the goaltender. And you have to shoot below par to win the game. Yes, racist reasoning doesn't exist.

Yep....and basketball players wear helmets, shoulder pads and ballerina tights and shoes.

Racist reasoning.

giphy.gif

.This is your belief and it was discussed.

"You blacks are talking about how whites are still racist, therefore it means whites are superior and you still think you are inferior." WTF kind of reasoning is that?

Not my problem if you cannot understand English. I'd run from that too, because it's illogical and stupid thinking.

Racist reasoning.

giphy.gif

"You blacks are talking about how whites are still racist, therefore it means whites are superior and you still think you are inferior." WTF kind of reasoning is that?

Not my problem if you cannot understand English. I'd run from that too, because it's illogical and stupid thinking.
That isnt what you said a minute ago lol
It only make sense. Whites are the black mans problem. We keep him oppressed. Control their lives. Which means we are in control. White man controls you.
You shouldnt feel inferior, my insecure little friend. We are all humans. Judge on an individual level ;)

Racist reasoning.

giphy.gif

I had another guy make the same argument to me. In their minds, the only way they could be doing all of these things to blacks.....is if they were truly superior. Since that is what they think......they think that is what we think. Classic projection.

Racist reasoning.

giphy.gif

I had another guy make the same argument to me. In their minds, the only way they could be doing all of these things to blacks.....is if they were truly superior. Since that is what they think......they think that is what we think. Classic projection.
Its only logic. God knows that isnt in your head ;)_

giphy.gif

Its only logic. God knows that isnt in your head ;)_

When all you have is a hammer.....everything becomes a nail. When you think you are superior, then all your logic concludes with you being superior.

Its not logical because your reasoning assumes only superiority will allow you to do things to people. That is why I said that I could have subdued Mike Tyson in his prime or the top UFC heavy weight. They are superior fighters to me no doubt. But if I sneak up on them with the element of surprise and bust them upside the head with a bat, then tie them up so that when they recover I still have the other hand, I am in control....and I am not superior to them.

Maybe I had superior evil intentions in that scenario.....but that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back