why do you call yourself black. Why not just call yourself a human? Obama's not black, HE'S HUMAN!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Michelle Obama went to Princeton, speaks many foreign languages...she's not black, SHE'S HUMAN! :D

Kids-----wake up----NO MORE BLACK, NO MORE YELLOW, NO MORE RED, NO MORE
HISPANIC, NO MORE 'ASIAN" ----now PEOPLE OF COLOR COLOR COLOR .......
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and white

Michelle Obama went to Princeton, speaks many foreign languages...she's not black, SHE'S HUMAN! :D
I've heard many white ppl say what you said. It sounds high-minded but it's like saying:
  • I don’t see a cat. I just see a mammal.
As if there is something wrong with being a cat.

So you say "Michelle Obama went to Princeton, speaks many foreign languages...she's not black, SHE'S HUMAN! "

Because you must think there is something wrong in not being white

You do notice colour - Why else did they bring it up ? That in fact is the only thing you did notice about Michelle Obama.

It's not the differences that cause racism nor does it lie in noticing or not noticing them. It's how we deal with those differences that matters.

Obama is mulatto.

Michelle, I believe is from the orangutang family.

I would say Obama is mixed. His wife is black and his kids for all intents and purposes are black. If they mate black they will have black kids, if they mate white they will have mixed kids.

I would say Obama is mixed. His wife is black and his kids for all intents and purposes are black. If they mate black they will have black kids, if they mate white they will have mixed kids.

all human beans are mixed. (that "all" means---very few exceptions---statistically barring a
very unlikely event during anaphase) HOWEVER ----there is a new nomenclature-----we are
no longer mixed-------WE ARE WHAT WE CLAIM TO BE------the current fad is the claim
A PERSON OF COLOR I am pink---with some lite dots
in summer. However---I can claim anything

Obama is mulatto.

Michelle, I believe is from the orangutang family.

That would more aptly describe the orange cave monkey with the dead beaver on his head who is currently residing in the white house.

Why have whites called themselves white and ask stupid questions like the OP?

Obama is more white than black. You can look at his mother and who raised him, too see that. Obama has no "African American" ancestors. Or, you can listen to him demonstrate the white ability to speak in complete sentences, which leaves everyone who think's he's black in awe.

Still, Obama wants to pass for black, to have black privilege, which gave him two terms as President.

Obama is more white than black. You can look at his mother and who raised him, too see that. Obama has no "African American" ancestors. Or, you can listen to him demonstrate the white ability to speak in complete sentences, which leaves everyone who think's he's black in awe.

Still, Obama wants to pass for black, to have black privilege, which gave him two terms as President.

The white ability to speak in complete sentences? LOL! There is no such thing as black privilege.

Forum List

Back