Is partition of the United States inevitable?

True.

The article was written by a Nazi democrat melting down because the courts upheld the Constitution. The Nazis have used the SCOTUS as their personal "super legislature" for 80 years. They expect the court to enforce the democrat agenda. But with 5 Americans to the 3 Marxists and their little dog Roberts, suddenly the Reich agenda is not being served, so the author is throwing a temper tantrum.

However, the division he speaks of is all too real. We are in a civil war. One of the elements that is keeping us from shooting each other in the streets is the confusion on how to draw battle lines. We are well past the point that would normally have shooting starting. But confusion is reigning at the moment.
There are apparently way too many hot-heads in both parties.
Talk is cheap, until the whining turns to shooting the cooler heads will prevail.
November is coming, so the pendulum will swing back to Republicans after seeing how fucked-up the democrats driving the bus has been.
After Republicans fuck up, the democrats will get another turn.
That's how its been ever since I can remember.
I'm not seeing one party dominate over the long term, they always fuck up royally.

There are apparently way too many hot-heads in both parties.
Talk is cheap, until the whining turns to shooting the cooler heads will prevail.
November is coming, so the pendulum will swing back to Republicans after seeing how fucked-up the democrats driving the bus has been.
After Republicans fuck up, the democrats will get another turn.
That's how its been ever since I can remember.
I'm not seeing one party dominate over the long term, they always fuck up royally.

If the democrats steal the election again, the shit will hit the fan.

This "Raid on Mar-a-Lago" by the Reich has already pushed us solidly into open warfare.

The democrats are sitting on a powder keg and giving off sparks.

The problem is politics are more powerful than the law.

Example: Hilary compromised the highest level of security documents on her bathroom server. Absolutely proven by the FBI, a couple of IGs and she even admitted to having the server.

No prosecution by any DOJ, no adverse action except public opinion. She even ran for president and almost won.

Trump takes home some classified documents (just accept it for argument). DOJ has his home raided, half the public is up in arms. Regardless of outcome his treatment is far worse than Hillary.

So if the DOJ opts not to prosecute, the only repercussions are political. If he decides to raid the home of a former president, we can be sure the only repercussions are political.

If the democrats steal the election again, the shit will hit the fan.

This "Raid on Mar-a-Lago" by the Reich has already pushed us solidly into open warfare.

The democrats are sitting on a powder keg and giving off sparks.

The Democrats didn't steal any election. Fascist like you just want to commit atrocities because you've swallowed so many absurdities.

The Democrats didn't steal any election.
R.f465413a80a1b2cc3d1be52ce54035cf

Fascist like you just want to commit atrocities because you've swallowed so many absurdities.

"Atrocities" such as defending the United States Constitution.

Uber Alles Democrat

R.f465413a80a1b2cc3d1be52ce54035cf

"Atrocities" such as defending the United States Constitution.

Uber Alles Democrat

Attacking Congress while performing it's Constitutional duties is hardly defending the Constitution. Attempting to de-certify a valid election with hearsay and baseless allegations having been thrown out of nearly every State and federal court they were challenged in, is not defending the Constitution.

Like the Neo-GOP's baseless attack on the DOJ and Law Enforcement in general, not really defending the Constitution.

Czechoslovakia split into two after the fall of the Soviet Union.... And they did so amicably. Now it's Slovakia and the Czech Republic. It would be nice if we could do the same but I doubt it. For one blue States and red States are spread out all over in spite of some concentrations here and there. It would require too much physical restructuring to begin with, I think. New York and California are on a similar page together but are at total opposite ends of the country. How would that be worked out?? (It wouldn't). And the biggest problem with that is that we would need a federally arbitrated caucus of proposed new territories. And unfortunately it's our Democrat dominated federal government right now which would be a conflict of interest. The states would have to agree on their own terms and say f*** the feds. It's possible that THREE territories could work, theoretically anyway.... With East Coast blue States being faction A, West Coast blue States being faction B, and the red and purple States from the central and southern US being faction C or C&D

Some type of economic interdependency should also be maintained as a new system of checks and balances. But personally I really think it's just too complicated too do that much diplomatically.

Also, essentially DC would have to be liquidated as the nation's capitol. It could possibly remain as the capital of faction A as long as it was properly downsized. Then perhaps faction B could have Sacramento as its capital. And faction C & D could have Houston and Billings or Salt Lake City.

I think four quarters could work, with two quarters being red and two quarters being blue.

It's an interesting question.

I suppose our Founding Fathers envisioned that periodic elections would always eventually rectify a corrupt administration, but for that to happen, the elections must be fair and legitimate.
We've been in deep trouble for the last 6 years, but 8/8 changes everything.

1. It means that the linked article isn't written by a serious intellect.
I can't argue with that, but there appears to be agreement all around that something drastic needs to happen.
2. There is no fucking way that any area would be allowed to leave the union. That would be sedition and prosecuted.
Hence partition as an alternative.
3. The US Constitution is still in effect.
Hmmmm...
The dems attempts at voiding it will not stand.
One hopes you are correct.

The separation required would be the cities from the small towns and country.

Its really not a state issue - cities in most states are blue, and other areas normally red.
It's gonna be a mess, but the alternative vastly worse.

The Rational States of America, and Irrational States of America, peacefully arrived at.

Rhode Island can be neutral. :)

Fascists share nothing

It is too the death.

And guess what, the Left owns cooperate America and the military.
Liberals, not the left.

The left is despised by liberals far more than the right is despised by them.

Liberals hate the left even more than they hate Black people. :eek:

No partitions will work Americans are "winner take all" by nature.
I believe only bloodshed will suffice to settle our present differences.
God help us.
I hope you're wrong.

But something's got to give.

The Progs have to become Democrats again. It means pulling back and realizing that many of their agendas have dark sides to them. The media and entertainers need to be more neutral in public settings. Go back to news again. Not news entertainment based on politics.
Great points, but we're way past that.

Things are getting worse.

8/8 the Rubicon.

Nobody will accept partition. The stakes are already too high. Let’s pretend for a moment. The Right will never allow the Leftist states to possess Military weapons. Just think of all the hardware in California alone. Huge munitions depots with tons of bombs and such.

No. It will be a fight to the death. Neither side will be satisfied as long as one of “them” exists.
It'll be messy, but partition can be done.

The alternative - which could include nuclear annihilation of the planet - is unthinkable.

True.

The article was written by a Nazi democrat melting down because the courts upheld the Constitution. The Nazis have used the SCOTUS as their personal "super legislature" for 80 years. They expect the court to enforce the democrat agenda. But with 5 Americans to the 3 Marxists and their little dog Roberts, suddenly the Reich agenda is not being served, so the author is throwing a temper tantrum.

However, the division he speaks of is all too real. We are in a civil war. One of the elements that is keeping us from shooting each other in the streets is the confusion on how to draw battle lines. We are well past the point that would normally have shooting starting. But confusion is reigning at the moment.
No Marxists on SCOTUS, but some good points otw.

Forum List

Back