Is Nikki confused or what?

Like most Republicans, Haley will sell out her values if she is forced to confront Trump
Trump has the attention of no fewer than 75 million voters.

You'd sell out what passes for your "values" for 30 shekels from your corporatist plantationers, serf.

That was 75 million voters BEFORE he started his post election antics and BEFORE the TRUMP terrorists attacked the Capitol

His popularity has dwindled
Link......

And if she runs for president that shit will be funtastic to take a part. It will be necessary. But, know what I am not going to do?

I'm not going to allow myself to get sucked into another CNN irrelevant drama queen Page Six shit. I'm not doing it.

And if she runs for president that shit will be funtastic to take a part. It will be necessary. But, know what I am not going to do?

I'm not going to allow myself to get sucked into another CNN irrelevant drama queen Page Six shit. I'm not doing it.

Yeah. Pretty much.

I was just a bit surprised to see DTMB's thought there in post #31, to be honest.

She's got some chops and would be a serious contender in 2024. Her actions as a UN Ambassador ruined it for me, though. I didn't get my opinion from CNN, either. I went by her statements and decisions. At first I hoped she was just aping T****'s attitude, but no.

She would be abysmal as a world leader. Add to that the fact that she is hardcore Republican and willing to suck up to T****, and it all comes down to a big fat no in my book.

Watch her though. If, as many predict, T**** is not really going to run in 2024, she'll be a leader in the pack.

But then I think one of the reasons we don't get a true statesman running anymore is because these people are just given a free pass to participate in the nomination process without any real scrutiny in terms of policy.

So I like to have it all out there well before that time so there's still some semblance of a chance that an actual statesman will have an opportunity to get in there, rather than media leading the charge and basically popularizing cookie-cutter neocons with a bunch of meaningless pablum.

Last edited:
Right now, anything is looking better than the B**** shit show.

Yeah. It's a real mess. Regardless of popular opnion, though, Trump actually set the stage for a lot of what Biden is doing. A few of us mentioned it over the last four years, but it kind of fell on deaf ears. Particularly the spending spree.

Right now, anything is looking better than the B**** shit show.

Yeah. It's a real mess. Regardless of popular opnion, though, Trump actually set the stage for a lot of what Biden is doing. A few of of mentioned it over the last four years, but it kind of fell on deaf ears.

The point of electing Biden was to put a specific group of billionaires back in control. There was absolutely no real questions asked during the debates. There were no questions asked for four years on policy. There was nothing but I hate Trump.

The point of electing Biden was to put a specific group of billionaires back in control. There was absolutely no real questions asked during the debates. There were no questions asked for four years on policy. There was nothing but I hate Trump.

Yeah, I agree.

You know who they really need to ditch is Liz Cheney. She's bad news. Like...really, really bad news.

I would only add to your thought there about Biden was that the reason, I think, for Trump was to combat a growing rejection of the two-party system. They repopularized that paradigm with him and then Biden came in and the fat cats are rebounding.

Yeah, I agree.

You know who they really need to ditch is Liz Cheney. She's bad news. Like...really, really bad news.

She needs to go and right away. Agreed.

Actually, you may not agree with my latter after-thought there about Trump's purpose in all of this, Disir. We kind of crossed there. But that's just my own view on things.

Last edited:
I'm more than happy to have that conversation at another time. My whole point here was that CNN is creating issues where none exist. At any rate, I'm turning off my computer. I've been up since four and I want to zone out.
:sleep:

Have a great night.

I'm more than happy to have that conversation at another time. My whole point here was that CNN is creating issues where none exist. At any rate, I'm turning off my computer. I've been up since four and I want to zone out.
:sleep:

Have a great night.

Have a good night.

I'm gonna stay up and maybe catch the first half of Coast.

First Half: Considered a world authority on Nostradamus, the occult, and parapsychology, John Hogue returns to discuss his analysis of the quatrains of the great sixteenth-century prophet, and what they say about COVID-19, future blood plagues, and the rest of 2021.

Oughtta be a hoot.

The answer is in the link:

Which brings us to Monday and Haley. Given that January 6 didn't ruin Trump, Haley needed to recalibrate her relationship to the former President. She couldn't have the last thing she said about him be that he has "fallen so far" and that he couldn't possibly run for president again. That would put her far out of step with the GOP base. And that is no place to be for a candidate who wants to run for president.

Here's Haley's calculation: If Trump does run again in 2024, he will be nearly impossible to beat because of his immense popularity within the GOP. If he doesn't run again, then she will need to have Trump (or at least the Trump base) on her side. And in order for that to happen, she had to make nice with Trump. And that's what she tried to do on Monday.

Haley lost popularity within the TRUMP supporters long before January 6. She knows TRUMP's a counter puncher, so she's trying to stay neutral, which will result on her being ignored. If TRUMP doesn't run, I think he'll support DeSantis.

The answer is in the link:

Which brings us to Monday and Haley. Given that January 6 didn't ruin Trump, Haley needed to recalibrate her relationship to the former President. She couldn't have the last thing she said about him be that he has "fallen so far" and that he couldn't possibly run for president again. That would put her far out of step with the GOP base. And that is no place to be for a candidate who wants to run for president.

Here's Haley's calculation: If Trump does run again in 2024, he will be nearly impossible to beat because of his immense popularity within the GOP. If he doesn't run again, then she will need to have Trump (or at least the Trump base) on her side. And in order for that to happen, she had to make nice with Trump. And that's what she tried to do on Monday.
.... she will need to have Trump (or at least the Trump base) on her side. And in order for that to happen, she had to make nice with Trump. And that's what she tried to do on Monday.

Where she made the miscalculation is in that's exactly the kind of cynical shit that gave us Trump.....Trumpsters won't buy that.

Haley is Romney in a skirt.
Seems more like John Bolton’s sock puppet to me

She wants to have it both ways, both for Trump and against Trump. Well, Nikki, that just doesn't get it; you are either for Trump or against him. There ain't no middle ground.

And besides, this is the woman who took down the Trump Cult's venerated confederate flag. She should wake up and quietly go away.
Nikki is an Open Borders Globalist who did what Trump told her to do so she wasn’t fired.

Forum List

Back