Is My Avatar Being Censored?

Yes. We members of the USMB Deep State decided to cancel your AVI. I'm surprised you caught that. All the other trumpsters we did that to never even noticed. Can you find the other ways we are actively canceling you?
Just can't stop spewing hate. That's totally inappropriate here. Go make some more photoshopped images that make people you hate look bad. You're better at that than you are at actually engaging with the adults.

Just can't stop spewing hate. That's totally inappropriate here. Go make some more photoshopped images that make people you hate look bad. You're better at that than you are at actually engaging with the adults.
You don't understand how the USMB Deep State works, do you? I'm not in the photoshop department.

Are you SURE?

Prove it.

Post a screen capture of your account from a laptop or a desktop, and prove that I don't understand what you are talking about. I'll bet you that your avi shows up just fine next to your account name, message envelope, bell alert, and search magnify glass icons.

:71:

I do understand. You are telling us, that your avi picture is not displaying properly on your phone, and you are paranoid that it is a conspiracy of the folks that run the forum. I get it just fine.

Does your avi display normally in other areas besides just that blue bar? :dunno: Is it being whited out else where?
I posted both my phone and laptop.

Time to drop it.

Does your avi display normally in other areas besides just that blue bar? :dunno: Is it being whited out else where?

Yes. I'm talking about the avatar that only I see.

God people are stupid

Yes. We members of the USMB Deep State decided to cancel your AVI. I'm surprised you caught that. All the other trumpsters we did that to never even noticed. Can you find the other ways we are actively canceling you?
Other ways?

Yes. Certain leftist mods do tend to selectively dump any threads mocking your Vegetable to the Rubber Room while similar threads mocking PRESIDENT Trump are left "upstairs." Happens all the time

I would agree with Mortimer: before assuming sabotage, see if you can change your avatar and fix it that way. A lot of avatars, I've found, don't really work with the site limits.
It used to appear whole. Only started last night. I THOUGHT censorship because the swastika was cut out.

I love your avatar. Very appropriate.

As you can see on this thread it triggers the stupid uneducated Moon Bats and that is always a good thing.

Oh!!! ---------- You mean you suspect they are censoring the SWASTIKA!!!

Huh. Well, that could be. Social media censors a lot of things these days.
Except my avatar is visible in my regular posts, so, my ASSUMPTION was wrong

I love your avatar. Very appropriate.

As you can see on this thread it triggers the stupid uneducated Moon Bats and that is always a good thing.
Isn't there one other poster who has almost the same avatar? Am thinking of changing mine to something similar. I love triggering Moon Bats.

Yes. I'm talking about the avatar that only I see.
You had good reason to suspect censorship, I would not have been the least bit surprised if you really had been censored. Political censorship and suppression of speech have become common enough for us to assume censorship would be more likely than technical difficulties for sure. This is what lefties do to society.

Excellent avatar btw.

Forum List

Back