Is My Avatar Being Censored?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Just curious if it is a technical issue or if some offended leftie/Biden voter is responsible for my avatar being "whited out'

Look next to the envelope icon

Screenshot_20220110-021958_Chrome.jpg

It might be a technical issue among smart phone users.

Folks using laptops or PCs can see your avatar just fine.

We get what you are talking about, but that screen capture does not apply to us. We all must remember, that we interact with the forum with different devices. Some with desktops, some with laptops, some with smartphones, some with ipads, etc.

This is a "desk top screenshot"

,o1 a1-2-9.jpg

. . . as you can see, it looks completely different.

Last edited:
Can you find the other ways we are actively canceling you?
We know that you multiply the number of "likes" that leftists get by two or three, and divide the number that all others outside of the USMB deep state get by two or three. . . much like the vote rigging the DNC employed in the last election. . . . vote weighting I believe your systems management call it. :eusa_think:

OH yes, we are on to you. . .

:1peleas:

I see it not showing on the pic you posted. I see it when you post. Probably a tech issue. Ask Kat. She is the techie.
For the 3rd time, I know it's visible in the post. It DOESNT display where the avatar sits next to the ENVELOPE ICON

I've already figured it's some technical glitch. I WONDERED for a minute if it was deliberate because some leftist snowflakes didn't approve of the swastika on their beloved jackass.

We get what you are talking about, but that screen capture does not apply to us. We all must remember, that we interact with the forum with different devices. Some with desktops, some with laptops, some with smartphones, some with ipads, etc.

View attachment 586024

Another one who doesn't understand.

That is NOT what I'm talking about. It's clear that explaining it a 4th time will not help you.

I'm amazed that only Mortimer understood. Respect to Mortimer!

Screenshot_20220110-042125_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Another one who doesn't understand.

That is NOT what I'm talking about. It's clear that explaining it a 4th time will not help you
Are you SURE?

Prove it.

Post a screen capture of your account from a laptop or a desktop, and prove that I don't understand what you are talking about. I'll bet you that your avi shows up just fine next to your account name, message envelope, bell alert, and search magnify glass icons.

:71:

I do understand. You are telling us, that your avi picture is not displaying properly on your phone, and you are paranoid that it is a conspiracy of the folks that run the forum. I get it just fine.

Does your avi display normally in other areas besides just that blue bar? :dunno: Is it being whited out else where?

For the 3rd time, I know it's visible in the post. It DOESNT display where the avatar sits next to the ENVELOPE ICON

I've already figured it's some technical glitch. I WONDERED for a minute if it was deliberate because some leftist snowflakes didn't approve of the swastika on their beloved jackass.
And I say for the SECOND TIME that I don't see it in the screen capture you posted, next to the little envelope but I DO see it when you post. Have a hissy over it why dontcha?
Personally, I hope it stays missing just so you keep whining about it.
Tissue?

View attachment 586024

This guy is another Baldwin. Egomaniac. He wants to see his avie at all times because he thinks he is so speshul. I hope staff ignores his sorry ass. Pun intended.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back