Do you agree that Marco Rubio is the GOP Candidate most like Ronald Reagan?

• Total voters
Trump is most like Reagan. Neither of them was/is afraid to tell it like it is. Neither was/is a political hack or a career politician.

Rubio supports Immigration Reform Bill S744 which would bring in at least 1,600,000 Business Visas a year.
Then indulge us with your solution.

"If enacted, S. 744 would require that a series of enforcement measures, or “triggers,” go into effect prior to completing the legalization process. For example, although undocumented immigrants will be allowed to register for the new Registered Provisional Immigrant (RPI) program almost immediately, before those in RPI status can apply to become lawful permanent residents the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) must certify that the Comprehensive Southern Border Security Strategy is deployed and operational, 700 miles of fencing is complete, 38,405 border patrol agents are deployed, and the E-Verify employment verification system is in place, among other requirements. The Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act (DREAM Act) and Agricultural Job Opportunities, Benefits, and Security Act (AgJobs) are both incorporated into the RPI program, but applicants who qualify under those provisions will be eligible to obtain legal permanent resident status more rapidly."

The same as Trump's solution.
Plus, I don't buy the Big Business sound bite that every that Indian pops out of a vagina has the skillset of the next century.
I can't decipher your response. You really think we're going to kick out 11 million illegals?

Trump is most like Reagan. Neither of them was/is afraid to tell it like it is. Neither was/is a political hack or a career politician.
With respect to taking off the varnish when speaking, that's true.

But Trump is pro-life, pro-Clinton, pro-single payer healthcare, pro big government, and irreligious. He is as un-Reaganesque as it gets.

READ: Marco Rubio's Plan to Protect Small Businesses

Marco supports comprehensive tax reform that will:
  • Cut taxes for small businesses to 25%;
  • Repeal ObamaCare in full, including the $1 trillion of tax hikes on workers and employers, in particular the job-destroying employer mandate and obstacles to hiring full-time workers;
Dramatically increase small business input in the regulatory process.
Small business will do GREAT once millions of Illegals pour in.

Rubio supports Immigration Reform Bill S744 which would bring in at least 1,600,000 Business Visas a year.

"If enacted, S. 744 would require that a series of enforcement measures, or “triggers,” go into effect prior to completing the legalization process. For example, although undocumented immigrants will be allowed to register for the new Registered Provisional Immigrant (RPI) program almost immediately, before those in RPI status can apply to become lawful permanent residents the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) must certify that the Comprehensive Southern Border Security Strategy is deployed and operational, 700 miles of fencing is complete, 38,405 border patrol agents are deployed, and the E-Verify employment verification system is in place, among other requirements. The Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act (DREAM Act) and Agricultural Job Opportunities, Benefits, and Security Act (AgJobs) are both incorporated into the RPI program, but applicants who qualify under those provisions will be eligible to obtain legal permanent resident status more rapidly."

Plus, I don't buy the Big Business sound bite that every that Indian pops out of a vagina has the skillset of the next century.
I can't decipher your response. You really think we're going to kick out 11 million illegals?

No; we're going to penalize those who use them via some auditing process.
You may as well do away with law enforcement; I'm sure we have more than 11 million habitual criminals.

Reagan:
Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

You may as well do away with law enforcement; I'm sure we have more than 11 million habitual criminals.
The difference is the legal process is to deport them, not throw them in jail. What auditing process are you referring to? People checking the backgrounds of every employee and contractor?

I just went trying to find the link for g5000 about Rubio.
I found the interview but I was wrong. He said the ass opposite of what I said.. My apologies.
Respect for you TN; it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong (especially around here). ;)
Thank you!
I don't want to believe in lies, misinformation or fallacies. If someone proves me wrong, I will gladly admit it. I love to learn! :)
And yes, USMB is full of dishonesty. It blows my mind the things people are scared to admit. Ignorance doesn't help anything!

Ronald Reagan would not get through the GOP primary now.
... says the Hyper-Partisan Parrot.

nor would Richard Nixon.
No Tricky Dick Nixon is running as a Democrat and he's calling himself Hillary Clinton.

Thanks for the nonsequitur
Thanks for using a word you clearly don't understand the meaning of in a context that makes the irony OH SO DELICIOUS.

I always expect vapidity from your posts jillian and you never fail to deliver.

i'm sorry. i'll try using smaller words so you can follow.

TNHarley , you really should read Rubio's white paper on taxes. He focuses very strongly on protecting small businesses against the unfair advantages given large corporations, what he calls "crony biases in the code". I think you would be very impressed.

http://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/...?File_id=2d839ff1-f995-427a-86e9-267365609942
Fuck that ....

Gary Johnson 2016 ; vote for Gary, at least you'll have a clear conscience. :)
I like Gary. Always have. We have our differences; but his arguments still make sense!

The difference is the legal process is to deport them, not throw them in jail. What auditing process are you referring to? People checking the backgrounds of every employee and contractor?

My plan is more oriented to those who employ them.
The 2008 Crash DID result in many Illegals emigrating back home.
Does everyone realize that the Social Security Administration has almost every move we make?

With respect to taking off the varnish when speaking, that's true.

But Trump is pro-life, pro-Clinton, pro-single payer healthcare, pro big government, and irreligious. He is as un-Reaganesque as it gets.

well, that's your opinion and you are entitled to express it. We disagree and that's just fine. The voters will decide.

TNHarley , you really should read Rubio's white paper on taxes. He focuses very strongly on protecting small businesses against the unfair advantages given large corporations, what he calls "crony biases in the code". I think you would be very impressed.

http://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/...?File_id=2d839ff1-f995-427a-86e9-267365609942
Fuck that ....

Gary Johnson 2016 ; vote for Gary, at least you'll have a clear conscience. :)
There's a lot to like about Johnson.

Ronald Reagan would not get through the GOP primary now.
... says the Hyper-Partisan Parrot.

nor would Richard Nixon.
No Tricky Dick Nixon is running as a Democrat and he's calling himself Hillary Clinton.

Thanks for the nonsequitur
Thanks for using a word you clearly don't understand the meaning of in a context that makes the irony OH SO DELICIOUS.

I always expect vapidity from your posts jillian and you never fail to deliver.

i'm sorry. i'll try using smaller words so you can follow.
LOL, "smaller words", you mean you'll deviate from your normal buzzes, whirs and clicks and take a crack at producing something approaching coherent sentences? Good luck although I remain dubious regarding the prospect of you actually being able to pull that one off.

If your vocabulary was any more limited you'd have paleoanthropology students writing their theses about ya. :cool:

Forum List

Back