Is Libertarianism a Solution for America’s Problems?

That sums up Libertarianism perfectly. A bunch of morons talking about how mother nature gave them a right to property and then rolling on the ground and crying like little children when you ask them to explain this hilarious theory.
Who's crying, asshole?

Property rights aren't "granted," moron. They are inherent in your nature as a human being. Property rights are quired for humans to survive and to thrive, just as food and water are required.
Food and water are required by humans to survive. That's an observation about the nature of human beings. Claiming you have a right to these things isn't an observation, it's a philosophy.

When have Libertarians ever advocated mandatory accounting in the schools?

A 2003 article said that 5th graders could learn accounting as well as college students

Accounting: collegians vs 5th graders

Notice that neither the Left nor the Right advocate mandatory accounting/finance in the schools. Since forever.

The Accounting Game: Basic Accounting Fresh From the Lemonade Stand

You know, I appreciate a person who can maintain a sense of humor, especially when they are the one being poked. Good on you. Seriously.
I don't mind the musings of morons. Especially since I already got two of you to admit property is a social construct. 😄

I don't mind these pussies running away. They don't have the intellectual capacity to hang with me. The real libertarians spoke about "Nature" as a metaphysical concept. It was entwined with what they believed to be moral truths. If you abandon the idea that property is a moral right and accept that it is a social construct then the philosophy of libertarianism itself falls apart. Property isn't your right morally, it's your right legally and the suffering of those without property isn't natural, it is at its core, manufactured. And once we get people to understand that we can get them to understand we can manufacture better outcomes.
You commies wanting to strip individuals of property rights DEFEATS the purpose of a societal truce. Do you see why we need to kill a commie for mommy?

You just proved my point.

now pass de dutchie pon the left hand side and shut the fuck up.

Food and water are required by humans to survive. That's an observation about the nature of human beings. Claiming you have a right to these things isn't an observation, it's a philosophy.
I didn't claim you have a right to food and water. However, if you want to survive, you had better obtain them. You had also better ensure that your society observes property rights. Otherwise mass starvation will promptly ensue.

Smarter than any libertarian, that's for damn sure. 😁
d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

You commies wanting to strip individuals of property rights DEFEATS the purpose of a societal truce. Do you see why we need to kill a commie for mommy?

You just proved my point.

now pass de dutchie pon the left hand side and shut the fuck up.
People can agree to share Booty. I know that frightens you but your pussy threats don't frighten me and my mother certainly wouldn't be either. 😄

I didn't claim you have a right to food and water. However, if you want to survive, you had better obtain them. You had also better ensure that your society observes property rights. Otherwise mass starvation will promptly ensue.
You did claim property rights where inherent in our nature. What does that mean exactly? Were you born with a property deed up your ass?

You did claim property rights where inherent in our nature. What does that mean exactly? Were you born with a property deed up your ass?
I just explained it to you: A society that doesn't respect property rights is going to endure mass starvation, slavery and death.

People can agree to share Booty. I know that frightens you but your pussy threats don't frighten me and my mother certainly wouldn't be either. 😄
Oh yeah people can agree to anything they want.

What do you call it when somebody is forced to share their goods at the point of a gun?

It is pointless having a discussion with you because you're a dumb fuck.

I just explained it to you: A society that doesn't respect property rights is going to endure mass starvation, slavery and death.
That's not an explanation that's just hysteria. What do you mean when you say property rights are inherent in human beings?

Forum List

Back