Is Libertarianism a Solution for America’s Problems?

Lol
It is a way to classify universal human behavior.
Buuuut i wont get into this any farther. As i said, you didnt understand last time, and your dumb stubborn ass sure wont get it this time.
Sounds more like you're afraid to flesh out your ideas and claims. I don't mind you running away. I wouldn't want to have to explain what Universal Human Behavior is either. 😄

Aspects of libertarianism can be incorporated into a broad political philosophy. There is not a single political ideology that will work in any country as large and as internationally involved a the US.

We really do need a mix of the best ideas from many different political philosophies
A mixture of ideas is how we ended up with the current mess.

That sums up Libertarianism perfectly. A bunch of morons talking about how mother nature gave them a right to property and then rolling on the ground and crying like little children when you ask them to explain this hilarious theory.

Last edited:
That sums up Libertarianism perfectly. A bunch of morons talking about how mother nature gave them a right to property and then rolling on the ground and cry like little children when you ask them to explain this hilarious theory.
Lol it isnt my fault you cant understand that concept.
Maybe if you stepped out of your bubble, you might could understand. Buuuuut I dont see that happening.

Again, you failed to understand.

Why don't you just pass de dutchie 'pon de left hand side, and let the adults talk?
I understand reality just fine Booty. Nature doesn't grant property rights. Laws do and governments protect and enforce them as far as their charters and abilities allows them to.

This stupid sumbitch thinks people think "nature" granted humans certain rights :lol:
I couldnt make this shit up if i tried :rofl:

Lol it isnt my fault you cant understand that concept.
Maybe if you stepped out of your bubble, you might could understand. Buuuuut I dont see that happening.
That's a good strategy for your tiny political movement. To cry about how other people just don't get how Mommy Nature whispered to you that it was your right to own property. 😄

Sounds more like you're afraid to flesh out your ideas and claims. I don't mind you running away. I wouldn't want to have to explain what Universal Human Behavior is either. 😄
It's a fool's errand to explain such concepts to a monkey, but here goes:

Cavemen bashed the shit out of each other to steal food and resources. Humans then learned that they would have a much better chance of survival if they agreed to not kill each other and steal, but competed for resources in a non-violent way. In order for that to happen, they had to agree to certain rules. Thus, property rights.

Now, fuck off. I'm not wasting anymore time on your troll shit.

This stupid sumbitch thinks people think "nature" granted humans certain rights :lol:
I couldnt make this shit up if i tried :rofl:
That's the word the OP used you clown. 😄 And you for that matter. If you don't mean Nature then explain what you mean.

It's a fool's errand to explain such concepts to a monkey, but here goes:

Cavemen bashed the shit out of each other to steal food and resources. Humans then learned that they would have a much better chance of survival if they agreed to not kill each other and steal, but competed for resources in a non-violent way. In order for that to happen, they had to agree to certain rules. Thus, property rights.

Now, fuck off. I'm not wasting anymore time on your troll shit.
So not mother nature but a social construct. Good. Now how long before you morons understand that admitting its a social construct doesn't lead you to libertopia? 😄

I don't mind these pussies running away. They don't have the intellectual capacity to hang with me. The real libertarians spoke about "Nature" as a metaphysical concept. It was entwined with what they believed to be moral truths. If you abandon the idea that property is a moral right and accept that it is a social construct then the philosophy of libertarianism itself falls apart. Property isn't your right morally, it's your right legally and the suffering of those without property isn't natural, it is at its core, manufactured. And once we get people to understand that we can get them to understand we can manufacture better outcomes.

I understand reality just fine Booty. Nature doesn't grant property rights. Laws do and governments protect and enforce them as far as their charters and abilities allows them to.
Property rights aren't "granted," moron. They are inherent in your nature as a human being. Property rights are quired for humans to survive and to thrive, just as food and water are required.

Forum List

Back