What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it Possible.....?

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to say something critical about a politician, position or party with out everyone jumping to the conclusion that you support everything the extreme elements of the opposition party stand for?

On this board? :eusa_think: I'd say the odds are about 50/50 :D

Wacky Quacky

Gold Member
Reaction score
On this board? If you're not with them then you're part of yhe extreme opposition to them.

If I quote sources stating that the Social Security trust fund will run dry by 2017, I'm a neo-con right-wing warmonger.

If I say I think all foreign military bases should be shut down, I'm a communist left-wing America hater.

You can't win on this board. If you don't fit into one of two pre-created molds then the people here will try to shove you into one.

Conservative

Type 40
Reaction score
Is it possible to say something critical about a politician, position or party with out everyone jumping to the conclusion that you support everything the extreme elements of the opposition party stand for?

On this board? :eusa_think: I'd say the odds are about 50/50 :D

you've over estimated the odds.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List