Is it God or Nature?

Not for awhile you didn’t. You were literally equivocating God with nature when you quibbled with my wording. I on the other hand was firm in my belief that God is not nature and nature is not God. The painter is not the painting. You quibbled over that too.
My argument was perfectly consistent.
I addressed your logical fallacy giving the Jewish perspective.
Now you just pretend to own that which you didn't get until explained 'on fingers'.
rylah, do you consider Nature to be infinite?

no it's not
plain and simple--no one has proof of god
all you have is babbling fairytales....burning bush/etc
''god talked to me''' ---hahhahahahhaha

Is this evidence? Follow my logic here.

Satan is the one spreading the coronavirus. He wants to get as many atheist/agnostic souls as possible by killing them for once they are dead, they cannot repent. Thus, it's mostly the atheists/ags who are dying.

rps-maps.001.jpeg

ETA: How's your temperature? Not feeling too warm I hope.
Satan is the one spreading the coronavirus. He wants to get as many atheist/agnostic souls as possible by killing them for once they are dead, they cannot repent. Thus, it's mostly the atheists/ags who are dying.
sometimes you're just funny that is the providence of the Almighty alone to take lives and said they would not intervene again - however in your case maybe a little bend in the rule would be both welcome and fitting.

that's just in your book, most likely if not egregious they are given a second chance. against sin nothing wrong with being atheist / agnostic - better than christian.

where is the proof of god?
Existence is your proof. It is literally all around you.
Where is proof that 'harmonica' is even really interested in looking for 'god'.

I dont really think he is or he would have better questions.

These guys are like a flying skeptic in 1900 saying to a group of pilots sitting in a bar, 'OK, show me you can fly.'

The only proper response is 'Sorry, dude, you have to go where the airplanes are, and they are not in this bar.'
.....I am interested in anyone providing proof--which no has done or can do
hahahhahahaha
..looking for god????!!!!!! hahahahhahahahah

First define what you mean by 'god'.

Then read Aristotle, Plato, and Thomas Aquinas.

Maybe then you can seriously ask the question, dude.
....you also do not provide any proof....you people keep babbling a lot of crap and NOT providing proof = I am right
I am not trying to prove 'god' to you.

You either look at the ample and overwhelming evidence for the Creator and believe or you do not.

I am not trying to open a door you are not even bothering to knock at.

Is this Covid-19 pandemic a result of God's actions, or an ecological/biological/sociological process that reflects Nature?

If God, then why?
If Nature, is it a "correction" in the balance of life among the human species?
Survival of the "fittest" ... and rich/powerful (access to life-saving resources)?

Perhaps population density, some foul sanitary/eating habits, and easy global travel opportunities are "correcting" overpopulation of humans?
Maybe God wants to give non-human animals a break?
What say you?
Is there a difference?

hahahhahahaha
Plato did, dumbass, and Aristotle agreed with him as did Thomas Aquinas, people so much more intelligent and wiser than you, it should embarrass you to even contradict them..
But you are an ignoramus so you have no shame or humility.

Piss off.

First define what you mean by 'god'.

Then read Aristotle, Plato, and Thomas Aquinas.

Maybe then you can seriously ask the question, dude.
....you also do not provide any proof....you people keep babbling a lot of crap and NOT providing proof = I am right
I am not trying to prove 'god' to you.

You either look at the ample and overwhelming evidence for the Creator and believe or you do not.

I am not trying to open a door you are not even bothering to knock at.
....so, if there is[ hahahhahahaha ] overwhelming evidence-you should be able to provide some to me NOW!!
..give me ten or so sentences explaining it with evidence
..if not, you are wrong

Not for awhile you didn’t. You were literally equivocating God with nature when you quibbled with my wording. I on the other hand was firm in my belief that God is not nature and nature is not God. The painter is not the painting. You quibbled over that too.
Now you just pretend to own that which you didn't get until explained 'on fingers'.

As far as I understand -
physical creation, nature is fundamentally confined by measurement.

....so, if there is[ hahahhahahaha ] overwhelming evidence-you should be able to provide some to me NOW!!
..give me ten or so sentences explaining it with evidence
..if not, you are wrong
I dont throw jewels to swine like you.

RE: Is it God or Nature?
※→ ding, Meriweather, et al,

BLUF: IF the existence of the Supreme Being is assumed, THEN working with the Supreme Being is unnecessary.

How does God work within?
The better question might be how does one work with God?
(COMMENT)

Also, the other edge to the sword says, IF there is one belief system with a bone fide deity, then there may be more in the supernatual realm.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

hahahhahahaha
Plato did, dumbass, and Aristotle agreed with him as did Thomas Aquinas, people so much more intelligent and wiser than you, it should embarrass you to even contradict them..
But you are an ignoramus so you have no shame or humility.

Piss off.
hahahah--so you don't believe christ's teachings on being nice--but you believe in god???!!!
hahahhahahah
......Plato lived how many years ago---????!!!....whatever he says means nothing.....

As far as I understand -
physical creation, nature is fundamentally confined by measurement.
So we all agree that an infinite Creator is more than the finite quantity of Nature?

I think the Creator formed the universe of His own energy, like a painter painting with his own blood for a pigment.

Nature is divine as it reflects the mind of God, but I dont think it is accurate to equate the two concepts.

BLUF: IF the existence of the Supreme Being is assumed, THEN working with the Supreme Being is unnecessary.

(COMMENT)

Also, the other edge to the sword says, IF there is one belief system with a bone fide deity, then there may be more in the supernatual realm.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Is the orderly nature of our universe an assumption?

1586112322670.png

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
howabout a boulder -

1586112343598.png

is it nature ...

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
It’s a fallacious claim. The universe is a chaotic place, not orderly at all. Black holes swallowing portions of space, collisions of galaxies, supernovae, etc. are hardly a measure of “order”.

Is this Covid-19 pandemic a result of God's actions, or an ecological/biological/sociological process that reflects Nature?

If God, then why?
Survival of the "fittest" ... and rich/powerful (access to life-saving resources)?

Perhaps population density, some foul sanitary/eating habits, and easy global travel opportunities are "correcting" overpopulation of humans?
What say you?

Why would there have to be a "reasoning" behind it?

Start there.
There is a "reason", however, aka "explanation".
Philosophers & scientists look for explanations, no?
For example, "How did the pandemic originate, and how did it spread so quickly?"
....that's HOW--not WHY..this is a critical difference in all the '''god''' discussions

Exactly, thank you. The question presupposes that events are "intentional" on the part of --- whatever. That it was "caused" for a "purpose". That's assuming a dynamic which is not in evidence.
Exactly, thank you. The question presupposes that events are "intentional" on the part of --- whatever. That it was "caused" for a "purpose". That's assuming a dynamic which is not in evidence.
evidevce is in the eye of the beholder ...

covid certainly seems to have an intention in selectively chosing humanity as its target some what the same as gun lovers that shot wildlife just to kill it and maybe it's a meal for either - there is little more to say for a purpose than to vote republican. why rock the boat. all hail the tramp.
If the gods are the author of all, the all-knowing, all seeing gods are responsible for all.
If the gods are the author of all, the all-knowing, all seeing gods are responsible for all.
if that is from whence we came and with the variety of living beings there definitely seems a message of - just about anything goes ... few strings attached.

so, no they are not responsible for the actions taken on planet Earth. the return trip is another matter.

seriously, is there a difference between gun lovers murdering everything on planet Earth and covid doing the same thing to humanity ...
Oh gawd yes, there’s a difference. I’m not convinced that gun lovers are murdering everything on planet earth but comparing humans damaging the planet as opposed to the Chinese virus, yes, there are obvious differences.

If God, then why?

What say you?

If it was God, you wouldn’t have to ask the question.
Similarly, if it was Lord Vishnu.

Oh gawd yes, there’s a difference. I’m not convinced that gun lovers are murdering everything on planet earth but comparing humans damaging the planet as opposed to the Chinese virus, yes, there are obvious differences.
they are not alone ... a good many are.

obvious differences, not sure I agree with that either.

when one has eliminated the other (shortage of bats), the obvious choice is the one that is still remaining - the virus is obviously not stupid.

Forum List

Back