Is it fair to make men pay child support in states with legal abortion?

I accept your surrender!
In your
1715628676490.gif

Which is the only place you'll ever have to worry about a pregnant woman.
1715628693383.gif

You mean like carrying the fetus to term?
Sacrificing her health?
Giving up her employment?

Maybe he should get an aspirin and tape it over the end of his dick?

When you have a method to force a man to carry a fetus to term and experience the same effects a woman does get back to us.

View attachment 946200
With two children (grown) and two grandchildren, I am fully aware of the tribulations a woman goes through during conceiving and giving birth…

That doesn’t make her any less responsible for the act that conceived that life. They are BOTH responsible, therefore they should BOTH have a say.

If you're both gonna pull down your pants and do it, then you're both responsible.. Who be paying when the pregnant "male" gives birth? Lol.
Nope, only one gets to decide whether a birth occurs or not.

But it is cute when your side thinks choice should not include any consequences

That's not going to happen.
It will someday if abortion is declared a right. How could it not be. As absurd as it sounds, if you can’t force a woman to be a Mother, than you can’t force a Man to be a Father.

With the exception of perhaps, within a legal Marriage. But God forbid that cuz then……..

Marriage would be about procreation

With two children (grown) and two grandchildren, I am fully aware of the tribulations a woman goes through during conceiving and giving birth…

That doesn’t make her any less responsible for the act that conceived that life. They are BOTH responsible, therefore they should BOTH have a say.
He does have a say.
In every state he can go to court to stop an abortion.

1715689185929.png

Why would male reproductive rights only be a white male issue?

I don't know, you tell me?

1715690334786.png

1715690369513.png

1715690430113.png

Maybe Black guys have better things to do?

OR

Maybe the REAL reason MAGATS oppose abortion is because of their fear of being 'replaced?"

I don't know, you tell me?

View attachment 946721

View attachment 946722

View attachment 946723

Maybe Black guys have better things to do?

Oh well that proves it. You've posted an image of every pro life person in the US.....
OR

Maybe the REAL reason MAGATS oppose abortion is because of their fear of being 'replaced?"

Yes abortion wasnt an issue until Trump was President.... DERP.

Oh well that proves it. You've posted an image of every pro life person in the US.....

Yes abortion wasnt an issue until Trump was President.... DERP.
Didn't find any with lots of Black men, just White ones

AND

Are you really so ignorant you think your obsession with being replaced by "THEM" started with Trump?

1715699330476.gif

NO SAY NO PAY. The man has no say in whether the fetus is born or not. But HE pays for HER choice.

He had a say when he decided to have unprotected sex with a woman. He has the choice of keeping it in his pants, or in using protection when engaging in sex.

He's not paying HER, for her choice. He's pay HIS CHILD, for the choice he made in not using protection.

I think in this case, the Mother wins. But what about the other way around? And a blood test is done on the fetus. You don't have to wait until the birthing these days to determine the DNA.

They cannot do a blood test on the fetus who receives its blood supply from its mother. You do DNA testing on the fetus using amniocentesus - testing the anmniotic fluid and it's not something that should be done for such trivial reasons. DNA testing is done for genetic abnormalities, and there is a risk of spontaneous abortion, just drawing the fluid.

This testing cannot be done until 19 to 20 weeks pregnant, and results take 4 to 5 weeks, which is right on the edge of the 3rd trimester. The man can wait three months to find out if the baby is his.

If mom didn't want a child there's certainly ways to prevent it. First up, personal responsibility

There is absolutely no way she can get pregnant the old fashioned way without male sperm, so unless we're talking about IVF or artificial insemmination, whereby she set out to become pregnant on purpose, He's at least as responsible for the pregnancy as she is if he CHOSE not to use protection.

He took no responsibility for preventing the conception, it's really assholish of him to complain about the result. THAT's what taking personal responsibility really means.

The biological father should pay child support and the mothers welfare should be reduced by the same amount

What makes YOU assume that the mother is on welfare? There are more young women working every single day, than there are young men, who sit around playing video games in their parents basements and whining that life is unfair.

He had a say when he decided to have unprotected sex with a woman. He has the choice of keeping it in his pants, or in using protection when engaging in sex.

He's not paying HER, for her choice. He's pay HIS CHILD, for the choice he made in not using protection.
So did she, shut it!

Forum List

Back