Is it even possible to take the left seriously at this point?

At this rate, you will soon be renamed the United States of Canada. Your constitution will be replaced by the RCMP/Canadian Police Manifesto of lies, B.S, misrepresentation and backstabbing. The problem with such crazies, is even if you, or rational citizens don't take these clowns seriously, far too many do, and they embrace any opportunity to divide the nation and increase their portfolio.

You already have some leading candidates to run operations it seems. Maybe someone can create a petition for the name change and try and obtain the necessary 100k signatures.

:coffee:

Last edited:
You will soon be renamed the United States of Canada. Your constitution will be replaced by the RCMP/Canadian Police Manifesto of lies, B.S, misrepresentation and backstabbing.

You already have some leading candidates to run operations.

OK., but we have a few ahead of you. First we have to somehow get Sharia law to replace all our US laws and the constitution, then we'll kill all the white people, Turn whoever is left gay or give them a sex change, and I think I heard some talk about changing the national language to either Spanish or Korean. You conspiracy nuts sure have a busy schedule planned for us.

Does this Nelms character have any standing in the democrat party?
Because radicals such as yourself refuse to denounce her and her actions - yes she does. You had the prefect opportunity and all you did was twist it into an opportunity to whine about President Trump.

And you refuse to denounce Trump and his lies. Trump is actually in position to hurt the country with his crazy lies while some fringe woman will never have that power. You have the perfect opportunity to denounce his crap and you didn't.
Barack Insane Obama lied more in an hour than President Trump has lied in his life. I didn't hear you once call him out. Not once.

And this thread isn't about President Trump, snowflake. Find something he lied about and start a thread genius.

Where the fuck do you even come UP with this shit? Is your life so bereft of meaning?
Translation: "I can't deny the facts or dispute the reality so I'm going to whine like the flaming little homo that I am". :eusa_doh:

Where do I come up with this stuff, phallic lover? From the video in the article. Moron.

Does this Nelms character have any standing in the democrat party?
Because radicals such as yourself refuse to denounce her and her actions - yes she does. You had the prefect opportunity and all you did was twist it into an opportunity to whine about President Trump.

And you refuse to denounce Trump and his lies. Trump is actually in position to hurt the country with his crazy lies while some fringe woman will never have that power. You have the perfect opportunity to denounce his crap and you didn't.
Barack Insane Obama lied more in an hour than President Trump has lied in his life. I didn't hear you once call him out. Not once.

And this thread isn't about President Trump, snowflake. Find something he lied about and start a thread genius.

You're so cute when you try to sound tough.

This is so far off of the sanity reservation that it's impossible to take it seriously. I can only assume this is some bizarre publicity stunt or a dare by an acquaintance.
The 10 ‘requests’
Helm’s requests to white people included:
  • Willing property to people of color in the event that the white person doesn’t have any descendants;
  • Giving inherited property to people of color if the white person plans to sell it upon inheritance;
  • Building housing for the black and brown community and allowing minorities to live there for free, should the white person happen to be a real estate developer or owner of multi-family housing;
  • Downsizing and giving their homes to families of color in need;
  • Avoiding the transfer of property to “racist a**holes” and instead, giving it to a family of color;
  • Re-budgeting the white person’s monthly income in order to donate to “black funds” for land purchases;
  • Ensuring that racists are fired from their jobs;
  • Ensuring that “racist” men who took time off from work to protest were fired;
  • Confronting white people overheard “praising” the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, ensuring they’re fired as a result of their comments, and suggesting the use of physical force against them; and
  • Fighting white supremacy and funding black and brown communities and their work.
Sooooo...we're supposed to give all of our property to black people? Right. And "racists" should be fired from their jobs? Does Jasmine Rand not comprehend that she would immediately be terminated from her job as everything she represents is the textbook definition of racism? :eusa_doh:

Fox host shuts down BLM supporter over 10 requests for white people: ‘Textbook definition of racism’

This is so far off of the sanity reservation that it's impossible to take it seriously. I can only assume this is some bizarre publicity stunt or a dare by an acquaintance.
The 10 ‘requests’
  • Willing property to people of color in the event that the white person doesn’t have any descendants;
  • Giving inherited property to people of color if the white person plans to sell it upon inheritance;
  • Building housing for the black and brown community and allowing minorities to live there for free, should the white person happen to be a real estate developer or owner of multi-family housing;
  • Avoiding the transfer of property to “racist a**holes” and instead, giving it to a family of color;
  • Re-budgeting the white person’s monthly income in order to donate to “black funds” for land purchases;
  • Confronting white people overheard “praising” the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, ensuring they’re fired as a result of their comments, and suggesting the use of physical force against them; and
  • Fighting white supremacy and funding black and brown communities and their work.
Sooooo...we're supposed to give all of our property to black people? Right. And "racists" should be fired from their jobs? Does Jasmine Rand not comprehend that she would immediately be terminated from her job as everything she represents is the textbook definition of racism? :eusa_doh:

Fox host shuts down BLM supporter over 10 requests for white people: ‘Textbook definition of racism’
/----/ "Does Jasmine Rand not comprehend that she would immediately be terminated from her job as everything she represents is the textbook definition of racism?" Leftist barely look beyond the tip of their own noses, otherwise their idiotic ideas would be painfully obvious. Their motto is "Do as I say not as I do."

It's so funny that this sort of thread is all the RWnuts have any more.
It's so tragic that this kind of material is all you LWnuts produce anymore.

You want the person in the OP to be representative of the left?

Fine, then I want the guy who plowed the car into all those people in Charlottesville to be representative of the Right?

Fair enough?

Fine, then I want the guy who plowed the car into all those people in Charlottesville to be representative of the Right?

Fair enough?
Absolutely. After all of the violence from the left over the past year and half (including at that rally), I completely understand why that man got in an automobile and ran over those violent thugs. If you want him to represent the right - I'm ok with that. It took him a year and half of constant violent from the left to respond.

On a side note - it's comical how you pretend all 4.8 million stories like this over the past couple of years are all "isolated" and "unusual". You have people on your side tearing down monuments across the nation. You have colleges allowing students to skip texts because Donald Trump was elected. You have people on your side demanding that sexually deviant, mentally disturbed individuals be given unfettered access to the facilities of memebers of the opposite sex.

The list goes on and on and on. But keep pretending genius. It's working sooooo well for you.

Fair enough?
Absolutely. After all of the violence from the left over the past year and half (including at that rally), I completely understand why that man got in an automobile and ran over those violent thugs. If you want him to represent the right - I'm ok with that. It took him a year and half of constant violent from the left to respond.

lol, I've outed another RW terrorist sympathizer.

OK., but we have a few ahead of you. First we have to somehow get Sharia law to replace all our US laws and the constitution, then we'll kill all the white people, Turn whoever is left gay or give them a sex change, and I think I heard some talk about changing the national language to either Spanish or Korean.
Fantasizing about your liberal Utopia dream, I see.

The 10 ‘requests’

Let's see if Soros (and other Elites) and all Democrat "leaders" give ALL their properties to blacks to begin with. Including Clinton foundation. Can anybody believe that it actually may happen?
Hollywood owes all the brown people their second,third and forth homes. They are only allowed one...and they have to downsize or else share ( rent free with a brown family) the one they are allowed to keep.

lol, I've outed another RW terrorist sympathizer.
Typical progressive. Self-centered. Self-obsessed. Desperate to convince society that they have actually accomplished something.

Snowflake - as always - you didn't do anything. You don't control my words. You're never clever enough to trick educated people. You did nothing (as usual).

Forum List

Back