Is it even possible to take the left seriously at this point?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This is so far off of the sanity reservation that it's impossible to take it seriously. I can only assume this is some bizarre publicity stunt or a dare by an acquaintance.
The 10 ‘requests’
Helm’s requests to white people included:
  • Willing property to people of color in the event that the white person doesn’t have any descendants;
  • Giving inherited property to people of color if the white person plans to sell it upon inheritance;
  • Building housing for the black and brown community and allowing minorities to live there for free, should the white person happen to be a real estate developer or owner of multi-family housing;
  • Downsizing and giving their homes to families of color in need;
  • Avoiding the transfer of property to “racist a**holes” and instead, giving it to a family of color;
  • Re-budgeting the white person’s monthly income in order to donate to “black funds” for land purchases;
  • Ensuring that racists are fired from their jobs;
  • Ensuring that “racist” men who took time off from work to protest were fired;
  • Confronting white people overheard “praising” the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, ensuring they’re fired as a result of their comments, and suggesting the use of physical force against them; and
  • Fighting white supremacy and funding black and brown communities and their work.
Sooooo...we're supposed to give all of our property to black people? Right. And "racists" should be fired from their jobs? Does Jasmine Rand not comprehend that she would immediately be terminated from her job as everything she represents is the textbook definition of racism? :eusa_doh:

Fox host shuts down BLM supporter over 10 requests for white people: ‘Textbook definition of racism’

This is so far off of the sanity reservation that it's impossible to take it seriously. I can only assume this is some bizarre publicity stunt or a dare by an acquaintance.
The 10 ‘requests’
  • Willing property to people of color in the event that the white person doesn’t have any descendants;
  • Giving inherited property to people of color if the white person plans to sell it upon inheritance;
  • Building housing for the black and brown community and allowing minorities to live there for free, should the white person happen to be a real estate developer or owner of multi-family housing;
  • Avoiding the transfer of property to “racist a**holes” and instead, giving it to a family of color;
  • Re-budgeting the white person’s monthly income in order to donate to “black funds” for land purchases;
  • Confronting white people overheard “praising” the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, ensuring they’re fired as a result of their comments, and suggesting the use of physical force against them; and
  • Fighting white supremacy and funding black and brown communities and their work.
Sooooo...we're supposed to give all of our property to black people? Right. And "racists" should be fired from their jobs? Does Jasmine Rand not comprehend that she would immediately be terminated from her job as everything she represents is the textbook definition of racism? :eusa_doh:

Fox host shuts down BLM supporter over 10 requests for white people: ‘Textbook definition of racism’

Let's see if Soros (and other Elites) and all Democrat "leaders" give ALL their properties to blacks to begin with. Including Clinton foundation. Can anybody believe that it actually may happen?

Hands up, don't shoot? More like, "Hands out, gimme shit."

But "the right" is pretty much a joke too, soo ....

The 10 ‘requests’

Does this Nelms character have any standing in the democrat party?
Just another diversion from the failing presidency of DT. How's that Healthcare law coming? tax reform? The wall built yet? Didn't Mexico pay for it?
Yesterday's news report: No evidence President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower like the Liar in chief insisted.
Not talking about that either I see.
Butt hurt losers. Everyone one of you.

The 10 ‘requests’

Mr. (so called) P@atriot. As an Independent, I would like to suggest to you these 10 things do not reflect what everyone on the left wants, and implying they do like this is ridiculous. I don't agree with the entire Liberal agenda, but stereotyping people in this way is not only inaccurate, but stirs up unnecessary division and hatred, two things we already have too much of.

Reading the list of requests makes me feel like I do when I ask a girl out.

860368.gif

Because radicals such as yourself refuse to denounce her and her actions - yes she does. You had the prefect opportunity and all you did was twist it into an opportunity to whine about President Trump.

The 10 ‘requests’

Where the fuck do you even come UP with this shit? Is your life so bereft of meaning?

Dafuck does this strawman have to do with "the left"?
You have no clue what a Composition Fallacy is, do ya Buttsoiler?

Because radicals such as yourself refuse to denounce her and her actions - yes she does. You had the prefect opportunity and all you did was twist it into an opportunity to whine about President Trump.

And you refuse to denounce Trump and his lies. Trump is actually in position to hurt the country with his crazy lies while some fringe woman will never have that power. You have the perfect opportunity to denounce his crap and you didn't.

The 10 ‘requests’

Where the fuck do you even come UP with this shit? Is your life so bereft of meaning?

Reminder that your golden boy Obama invited the racist hate group BLM to the white house .

The 10 ‘requests’

Reminder that your golden boy Obama invited the racist hate group BLM to the white house .

"My" what?

So ------ you have no clue either.

They're multiplying.

"My" what?

So ------ you have no clue either.

They're multiplying.

Stop trying to deflect the left's legitimization of the racist hate group BLM.

No one has yet brought up "the left". The OP title claimed to but can't explain it.

But you brought up ME. Personally. Next thing you're going to do is quote this post where I claimed the O'bama as "my golden boy". Or anything remotely resembling it.

Guess not huh Farley?

As I said ----------------------- clueless.

No one has yet brought up "the left". The OP title claimed to but can't explain it.

But you brought up ME. Personally. Next thing you're going to do is quote this post where I claimed the O'bama as "my golden boy". Or anything remotely resembling it.

Guess not huh Farley?

As I said ----------------------- clueless.

Can't be bothered to browse your posting history to see where your loyalties lie but considering that you're a smug fuck who rushed to defend 'the left' from a 'strawman', I made an assumption.

Forum List

Back